Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private On the Eve of Battle

line2.png
His eyes looked at her. There was no remorse, there was no lie, no deception and no arrogance. They are as they were. The intelligence in them only overshadowed by the purest determination, most unrelenting drive of purpose you could imagine.

"Yes.

There is no need to apologize. We are from two different origins, we are made, we are raised for two different purposes. Purposes which will eventually collide. I will remember what you said here and now, I will remember your expressions and movements. As means to know how to defeat you, how to overcome you and move on, bare of any attachment or emotion to these moments we shared."

He stood up.

"Our resolve is pure. Our purpose true, Knight Aoki Mira. It never is personal."

rainadiv2.png

Aoki stiffened at the immediate "Yes." And he meant it. As he told her there was no need to apologize, she felt the chills run up her spine. She hardly reacted in a visible manner however, ever collected and estranged. Their purposes were the same at the moment, as he had pointed out, but it seemed that they were destined to collide in the future. A future where, if this disassociate clone won, the galaxy could be overrun by a robotic regime of fear. She was far from soft like the Galactic Alliance was, but she was no monster for the sake of good either. Still, they both sought to solve the galaxy's many, many problems. But which one of them was right?

As he stood up, she stood as well, standing her ground and keeping her cool. She nodded firmly to the warrior and retorted.

"To have no soul is to have no true grasp of what life truly can be. This galaxy is cruel, and many of the oppressors commit evil deeds in the name of peace. And I refuse to become that. Even here."

She offered him a proper Atrisian bow, "I am not quite as weak as you think I am, Imperator. May we hope you never discover that, for your sake…"

With that, she arose and turned. Back to her newfound rival, she walked away with firm confidence, despite her exhaustion. She was still a trained warrior and Imperial Knight. And she would continue to keep her morality in tact, even in this cruel galaxy.

Primarion Hiperius Primarion Hiperius

rainadiv2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom