Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Hierarchy and the Separation of IC and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
This is a game. A game people play in their spare time to have fun. No one wants to play a game where they are being excluded. That's natural.

If writers are feeling excluded, it's not their failing. It's the failing of their faction's OOC leadership. Whether that be the lack of inclusive threads, or a lack of communication between said leadership, and their writers. (Threads like this don't count.)

To an extent, OOC is always going to bleed into IC. However, I think any claims of it being a real issue, are absurd.

How about we choose a different route to toss our salt than creating passive aggressive tutorials. Trust me, if you think you can separate OOC and IC, you should probably be reading more guides - not writing them.

I'm going to lock this. Seems like the message got across. Next time, though, PM the writer you have an issue with, you'll find you'll achieve more tangible results than tossing shade in the Tutorials forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom