Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private On Hallowed Ground

Asha Sar'andor

A
"There's no need for violence."
Asha's voice held firm and steady, despite the fact that she chose to keep a low volume. Her hands had risen from their place at her side, fingers splayed and bare palms facing the trio of scavengers who had rounded on her upon arrival. She'd been here for three days now, carefully making her way through the ancient ruins of Kaleth in hopes of unearthing some previously unknown truths about the Order she served, an Order who had once called this place, this world, their home. Texts had long since been removed, the physical trinkets and remnants lost to looters, to time, to those who had come on into this place and claimed it as a city of their own.
All responsible for its desecration had died millennia ago. But that didn't mean the place was without its history. Words and sketches carved into the very walls themselves told a story, and Asha had touched her hand to many of those impressions intent on gleaning something from them, from the ones who had etched them in the first place. Taking echoes from the stone itself.
Flow-Walking would come last, she did not wish for her own misconceptions to play any part in such. A whole picture painted, it would make the experience far smoother.
Of course, she hadn't been anticipating this little hiccup.
"What do you hope to gain from such brutality?"
The trio looked between one another, for a moment sincerely seeming to contemplate her words. There'd been more before this of course, before she'd been forced to raise her hands at blaster point. Empty, they'd expected to find this place empty. She had not been on the cards. And yet here she was.
"You probs got somethin' on ya" one of them spat.
"Why not?" another asked.
The third remained quiet. He was jittier than the others.
"As things stand, right now, you've done nothing wrong. You could leave this place having done nothing wrong. No body left behind for someone to find, no ties to bind that body to you..." It was sickening, in truth, to think about herself as just a body left to rot, but she kept her exterior calm. Tried to ignore the knots in her stomach. Trust in the Force above all else... A slow and steady intake of breath, and she centered herself once more.
"Ain't no one gonna find no body" the second one spat, and he too seemed to recenter himself. Centered that blaster right on her. "Wha', you think someone's gonna miss you?" An ugly chuckle broke free from him, echoing noisily around the ruin.
Asha inhaled a slow breath, banishing the doubt which might otherwise have formed at such a query. She knew better, of course, knew that even if it was just the one soul in the Galaxy who would notice her absence that one soul would be more than enough. Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor would rain hell down upon them; that was not something she wished to observe from the grip of the Nether. She would not give him such fuel with which to burn himself out.
Typically those she encountered in such situations were flawed, but they were not above redemption. This, though... This felt different. The lightsaber tucked away beneath folds of clothing at her waist provided little comfort to the Lorrdian as she observed their mannerisms and knew them for what they were. Thugs. The cruelest of the cruel... They would give no real thought to putting a few blaster bolts into her and dumping her where Tython's carnivores could find her. Wouldn't even bat an eyelid.
So she stood in anticipation of that moment, the Force carefully conjured up around her. Let them try, she had decided then and there. Poised in preparation to call upon the amber blade. Oh make no mistake, a pacifist she might have been but she was no pushover. Soresu had made a home of her long ago, and at Cotan's urging she'd seen fit to resume her training of such.
Even so, it was a last resort she'd been hoping to avoid...

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Tag: Asha Hex
Valery had never taken the time to look into the Je'daii as much as some of the scholars she knew. Of course, learning about them was part of the history classes she followed as a younger student, but never had she visited the remains of their ancient temples before to explore their history in person.
It was a shame really, but all Jedi focused on different things.
In the days of the Old Republic where Valery grew up, there were regular expeditions into the ruins on Tython, but she often found herself dedicating her time to practicing other skills or joining her Master for training and simulations instead. While she appreciated history and philosophy far more these days, back then she was simply too excited about refining her skills with the lightsaber.
But today, she had taken time away from the frontlines to make up for it a little. Of all the ancient structures she could go to, her choice had been to visit Kaleth, as she remembered seeing its ruins on Tython from afar once. There were certainly other interesting locations for her to visit as well, but it was a good start for her to learn more about the organization that predates the Jedi Order she's a member of now.
Stepping into the ruins, Valery's attention was instantly captured by the walls and how they were decorated. They told a story similar to how the statues, paintings, and art in other Temples did, but these stories were far more ancient. Much of what happened here led up to where things are at now, and seeing it captured on the walls with her own eyes was truly something fascinating. But as she moved in deeper, something else caught her gaze.
A woman? She looked to be in trouble, as three armed thugs stood around her. But no matter what they said or how threatening they were towards her, she remained adamant about not drawing a weapon, instead opting to try and diffuse the situation somehow. None of her words phased these cruel thugs tough, as their blasters leveled to take a shot.
Valery quickly hopped down and cloaked herself in the Force, a technique she hadn't really used since stepping down from the Jedi Shadows. But with the thugs not being able to see or hear her approach, she very quickly crossed the distance towards them and placed herself right behind the loudest one of the group. The one she perceived to be the leader.
To them and the woman, it would then seem as if Valery suddenly appeared from thin air, and as she did, an augmented hand struck the man against the back of his head, sending him down to the floor. He was unconscious but she had made sure not to kill him — it was unnecessary and she wanted to honor the woman's lack of violence to some extent. Instead, she hoped that the sudden removal of the group's leader combined with her violet blade igniting would deter the others from opening fire.
"I suggest you all leave. Now." She said, her voice stern as her fiery orange eyes narrowed at the two who were still standing.
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A
All at once, and with a flash of brilliance, Asha found herself no longer alone in the ruins. Or more, no longer alone with the ruffians.
One of them sank down to his knees, before collapsing wholeheartedly against the ground; even from where she stood, Asha could see that he was breathing. Unconscious, but alive. Relief washed over her as she noticed each breath he took. Good... That was good.
With the removal of their defacto leader, the quiet one, the one who had spent most of his time fidgeting, was quick to bolt. She'd gotten the distinct impression that he hadn't wanted to be apart of this in the first place, and seeing how swiftly he fell from among their ranks only confirmed as much.
The third... Well, he stared down at the unconscious guy. Then looked between the two women. A look entered his eyes, one which spoke of a desire to try and fight back. Asha called her lightsaber up into her still-splayed hand, fingers curling around the hilt, and ignited it in a display of pure, bright white.
That got him on the move.
She disignited it just as quickly, returned it to her belt, and then hastily made her way toward the man on the floor. Despite all that had happened, she sank down to her knees beside him and reached a hand out in an effort to try and help mitigate any lasting damage. To ease away concussion, mostly. The Force flowed readily from her, with an ease that suggested lengthy practice; her eyes shifted up after a few moments, glancing at the woman.
"Thank you," she stated with sincerity. Asha could have handled it, she knew, one way or another, even if she'd been forced to break a vow she'd made to herself many years prior. But... She hadn't needed to. And for that she'd be eternally grateful.

n0m34qi.png
With the supposed leader of the group on the ground, Valery found herself in a staredown, albeit one that didn't last very long. The relatively quiet one of the three ran off as fast as possible and with the ignition of another lightsaber, the other decided it wasn't a fight worth fighting as well.
Valery then let out a soft sigh — as easy as it would have been to take them down, she was quite happy that the situation could be resolved without too much violence. Especially because the woman had shown to really want to avoid fighting them.
"He'll be okay. I made sure not to hit him too hard." Valery said as she watched the woman use her abilities to tend to him. The worst thing possible was a concussion from the blow, but that was easily taken care of by some Force Healing. The woman then looked up and thanked Valery, who simply offered a warm smile in return.
"Not a problem, although it seems you didn't really need the help." she hinted at the woman's skills with the Force. "But I can respect a desire to avoid fighting," Valery added with that same smile before she bowed her head.
"I'm Jedi Master Valery Noble."
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A
"No concussion," Asha confirmed, as she slowly rose back up to her feet and left him where he was slumped. "No real damage done at all; you know your pressure points, Master Noble." Her tone had taken on something of an appreciative edge as she remarked on that latter part, yes... Asha could certainly appreciate another being who knew how to end violence swiftly yet with minimal injuries. Too often death or maiming occurred. Especially where lightsabers were concerned.
Thankfully theirs had only be used to scare them off. A perfect execution, in her eyes.
Back to her full height, Asha lowered herself into a deep bow of respect that used more of her body than simply her head. It spoke of respect and tradition and a well practiced style; it was Jericho through and through. Everything he had sought for her, everything he had hoped. It was just a shame he wasn't around to see it come to fruition.
"Asha Hex," she responded, doing away with any title of her own for now. It wasn't in an attempt at being deceptive or anything of the like, Asha simply wasn't one who often made use of titles. Doubly so now that she'd been handed a new set of them to wrap her head around. Je'daii Master, Master of the Order. It was all so... Dizzying.
No. Plain old simple Asha would do.
"I do hope my presence here isn't cause for concern for your Order, Master Jedi. I promise I shall leave Kaleth just as I found her, her continued presence is of great importance."
Great importance indeed.

n0m34qi.png
"Good, I didn't want to cause lasting harm."
Valery smiled softly and made her way over to where the man's blaster had fallen onto the ground. With a quick sweep of her blade, she cut the weapon in half and then finally disengaged her lightsaber. "Just in case he runs into someone who can't protect themselves after he wakes up," Valery said as an explanation for her destroying it.
She then turned back to Asha and bowed in a similar manner to show respect as well. It was a gesture she always appreciated as a more traditional Jedi, and it wasn't too often that she saw other Jedi do it these days. Whether Asha was a Jedi or not, she didn't know. But she at least carried herself with proper respect for life, which any Jedi would appreciate.
"Just Valery is fine, and I'm not concerned at all. People who come here to learn or appreciate are always welcome." She then briefly looked at the man again. "As long as no trouble is being started."
Valery chuckled and looked at Asha, "Did you travel here to learn about its history? Or are you looking for something more specific?" she asked with genuine interest. Perhaps she'd be able to help or even pass through the ruins with the woman.
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A
Further evidence of the woman's good nature came in the form of her relief at knowing he was fine. No lasting damage, no concussion, just a well placed hit on a specific pressure point. It was weird how the body worked, wasn't it?
In fact she even went so far as to destroy his fallen blaster. That made Asha smile. Sure he'd likely find another one in time, but maybe being without, left in such a place as this, might lend him toward reconsidering his life choices. Maybe. After all, who knew if the next person he tried to stick up would also have a lightsaber on hand? Worth the risk? She'd imagine not.
"Do we have him moved to someplace safer, or leave him to wake up here?" she inquired, though even as she said it Asha knew not where this mystical someplace safer could reasonably be. Had he done enough to warrant an arrest? Would she push for that? Her eyes shifted between man and destroyed blaster. No... Probably not.
The Jedi assisted she be referred to as Valery - Just Valery in fact, a phrase which reminded her of young Arlo Renard Arlo Renard who made the mistake of calling himself Ander, Just Ander in her presence. Cotan's influence had certainly rubbed off on her that day. Somehow she felt it was unnecessary to do the same thing here. Asha only nodded in respect of that.
"Valery it is, then." The woman assured her that so long as the grounds of the once great Temple were respected there'd be no issue between them. Some individuals could be very particular about what they perceived as belonging to them, and since the Je'daii took up charge of Tython she had half expected that to be the case here. Pleasantly surprised, she was pleasantly surprised to find out that wasn't the case.
A question was made, one filled with genuine interest, and Asha smiled. She took a few steps away from the slumbering body, and approached one of the fascinating walls filled with etches of the past.
"Kaleth is an intrinsic part of my people's history," she explained, fingertips hovering mere inches above the structure's surface. "I have been carefully studying these inscriptions, taking rubbings where possible - that is, where the walls did not seem too fragile to handle it - hoping to learn more of the Je'daii who arrived here millennia ago. The Four Hundred Year Darkness... It really did a number on the legacy of my people. Unlike Jedi, or Sith, or Mandalorians, or... Heck, regular old civilizations, we did not have individuals present throughout to pass on wisdom through word of mouth. Everything we know now has been gleaned from structures such as these, remnants of what little still exists."
That, and the strange, esoteric art of Flow-Walking, but that wasn't readily available to most. Asha was fortunate indeed in that sense.
She realized as she'd spoken that she hadn't actually addressed who she was beyond her name. No doubt Valery could glean as much from her previous words, but it felt insincere to shy back from being outright about it.
"I belong to the Je'daii Order," she told the woman, turning back to face her as she did so. "I stand as its Master of the Order."
It was not a title she had ever wanted, not a title she had ever expected to fall upon her shoulders, and yet it was one she had been given all the same. Perhaps her reluctance had something to do with it, perhaps her refusal to vie for power had been what prompted Sargon into bestowing her the position. Either way, it wasn't something she took lightly.
The question was, how would this Jedi respond? Trepidation made a home of her in the moments which followed, it was always difficult to tell how an individual would react to the revelation that their forefathers had returned to the Galaxy in some capacity.

n0m34qi.png
"He should be fine if we just leave him here. I don't think he'll be out too long, and if he wakes up in an entirely different place, he'd likely be confused and may struggle to find his way back." Valery said as she stepped away from the unconscious man so she could have a decent conversation with Asha.
Up until this point, the woman had not explained much about who she was or what kind of organization she was affiliated with, if any at all. But after Valery asked her question about it, the answer was rather surprising. "Je'daii? That explains a lot." Valery said with a smile after following the woman to the wall with ancient inscriptions.
"I was technically born in what we now call the days of the Old Republic — well over 4000 years ago. Tython hadn't quite been devastated as much back then, so we were able to learn much more about the Je'daii as part of our history lessons. To see how war is erasing crucial things about our past is... saddening." She frowned briefly, her eyes settled on the wall of stone.
But then she suddenly blinked, as she realized something.
"Just for the record, I haven't been walking around for 4000 years. I was asleep in stasis for the vast majority of that time," she said with a bit of a smirk. Not that she looked old, but plenty of jokes were already being made about her age because of the stasis. No reason to add confusion into the mix as well.
"I'm also quite curious to hear what sparked the return of people following the old teachings of the Je'daii. This is the first time I've heard of people following that path." Valery smiled. "On a different note, my fiancé recently rebuilt my old Enclave and recovered many of the old records from the days of the Old Republic. Perhaps there is something worth sharing in that collection. We did have records and plenty of archive files about the History of the Jedi and other cultures."
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

The woman seemed surprised to hear about the existence of the Je'daii Order in modern times, and Asha couldn't much blame her for it. She smiled and nodded her head, turning so her back was to the wall of inscriptions so that she could properly discuss the matter with Valery.

"Our Order's return has been small, flowing in stages. Every now and then a group of us will reemerge, but it seems to be our way that many of us find ourselves resorting to more nomadic and isolated lifestyles. It's difficult to adhere to notions of balance and moderation in a Galaxy lost to perpetual strife and war."

Still there were some who tried to carry on despite this, those who remained in the forefront rather than retreating. Asha had experienced both sides of it, but she was done hiding. There was no need for it.

"It must have been strange for you, to wake up from your stasis. To have to learn all that you could, from what few sources remained, of all that happened in the interim. I do not envy you that position..."

Asha had spent a couple of years trapped with Aellin, and that had been hard enough to come back from. 4000 years..?

No. It didn't bear thinking about.

n0m34qi.png
Perpetual strife and war?
Those words seemed to resonate with Valery, who nodded with her brows furrowed just a little. It was one of the things that her awakening from stasis made so painfully clear — conflict in the Galaxy never ceased to exist, no matter how much time passed. In some ways, even the nature of the wars didn't change all that much.
"Strange and... difficult," Valery admitted honestly.
"To me, it felt as if everything I knew and understood as normal vanished from one second to another. My old Enclave, my students, my friends — all long gone. So long gone, in fact, that even finding traces of my past has been practically impossible." She said with a soft smile, but one that showed how difficult it had been.
"But it hasn't all been bad either. I've learned to move on and made new friends; started a family. The only thing that hasn't changed is the constant wars."
Valery briefly glanced at the ancient walls of the structure before looking back at Asha, "What role has your order taken in all this conflict?" she asked with genuine curiosity.
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

"Clinging too tightly onto that which we know, that which is of comfort to us, is often a habit most of us can never break. Your resolve must be strong indeed, Master Jedi, to have come out of such relatively unscathed. I do not doubt you have mourned, and yet here you are flourishing all the same. You are a testament to your time."

An inclination of her head was offered with the words themselves, sincerity ringing throughout. By comparison Asha had crumpled, initially at least. It had taken her a long time to adjust after the fact, but she was all the greater for it now in most ways. As much as Aellin had sought to break her down, he'd only pushed her closer to the Force, and given her the time and strife required to learn an art so long forgotten to the Galaxy.

"I might be able to help, if ever the day comes that you unearth an old haunting ground of yours. Should you wish it, of course. A glimpse of the past, it's one of the few things I truly have to offer my peers."

She was eclipsed in most every other way. Offensive and utility based Force abilities? That wasn't really Asha. Lightsaber combat? Unless it was Soresu, forget it. But Flow-Walking? Time-Drifting? Oh... Those were passions of hers. Echoes of the past to walk along the strands of...

The question came of the Je'daii and their role in the conflict which had blossomed throughout the Galaxy. Asha started out with a shrug of her shoulders, though it was not done dismissively.

"Je'daii are each their own entities. How one responds does not speak for the Order as a whole. We are small, we are few, and we are fractured. Slowly knitting back together now, but being pulled from the furthest edges of the Galaxy. As such I can speak only for myself, and I hope that will provide enough insight to satiate your query."

One hand reached back out to brush against the wall, though she refrained from turning to face it as she inherently wished to do.

"I have sought to render aid to all who require it. I run a non-profit, The Blue Crest, and through it we've sought to make a difference for those who have been displaced by war. Provisions, safe housing, medical aid. Our last big project pertained to the Scar Worlds, that is those devastated by the Bryn'adul horde. I may not be a fighter, but I refuse to stand by and do nothing."

Was it enough though?

More and more, Asha was left pondering the answer to that question.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
"I appreciate the kind words. I've been through difficult times, especially when I just stepped out of stasis. But it's friends and family who have helped me get through it all." she smiled warmly, clearly appreciative of the woman's words. Something else she said caught her attention even more, though — the idea of looking back into the past.
"I... might have to take you up on that offer," Valery admitted. "I've been dealing with visions related to my past, specifically the facility where I was rescued from stasis. I keep seeing faces of old friends as if they are still stuck there." she frowned and briefly turned her gaze away.
"I'm going to be returning soon, to find the facility and confront my past and handle... something else. But perhaps some help would be useful there."
She wasn't sure what exactly Asha could do to help, but she had reached a point where every little bit helped. The parasite the scientists there placed inside of her was slowly killing her, and she couldn't shake the feeling that others were still stuck there as well, all to be experimented on.
Her frown finally did turn into a smile when Asha spoke of the Je'daii and her specific focus there. Regardless of their individual views, helping people affected by the war was something they could both get behind.
"You don't have to be a fighter to make a difference. People often look at those fighting on the frontlines or the 'heroes' of the war, but so much happens behind the scenes. Without efforts like your own, there would be nothing to return to or keep fighting for."
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

Without giving it a second thought, Asha pulled out her comlink and fished around for her details. Then she offered the device over to the other woman, so that she could either add her own frequency or make note of Asha's in her own device if she had one.

"When the time comes, if you still want a glimpse, you need only call. I'll be more than happy to assist you in this, Valery."

What was the point in having such a talent if it wasn't put to good use, after all? It had been quite some time since she'd last shared the visions with another, in fact she couldn't rightly remember when it had been. Arekk..? No, certainly not.

The mere thought of what they'd seen together that day, of Lithios, tore at her gut. She set those thoughts aside.

"I don't see the point in acting for glory's sake" she retorted to talks of heroics. "I know where I'm most useful, and it's not the frontlines, at least not beyond warfront medicine. I'd be... a liability." A pacifist trying to fight? Pah. Yeah. No. Cotan would never permit it. Not without like fifty thousand more training lessons and true knowledge that she'd actually defend herself if it came down to it.

All the same, it didn't rightly matter. She didn't plan on joining the fighting.

Hoping to change the subject, even if only a little, she turned back to Valery.

"Have you visited any of the other Tho Yor?"

n0m34qi.png
With a warm smile, Valery accepted the device and added her comm frequency to the list of contacts. She then raised her wrist up and added Asha to her own contacts as well to make it easier to find her. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have a feeling I'm going to need it soon — it hasn't been easy to learn anything about what I'm searching for."
Valery also was quite curious to see how exactly Asha would be able to guide her with this. She was familiar with traditional ways of opening yourself up to the Force for visions, but they didn't specifically go back into the past, and it was never a guarantee that a vision would occur. Asha seemed to possess some skill she wasn't familiar with that offered a lot more certainty about what one could see.
The conversation then shifted and Valery offered an understanding nod. She knew where she was most useful as well, and where she was a liability. Anybody who wanted to help in the war somehow had to be aware of it, or risk causing great harm to not just yourself but others too.
"I agree." Valery said in response to her comment about acting for glory but rather than going into it more, she let the conversation transition elsewhere.
"I'm afraid I haven't visited any of the others. I read about their history and the stories, but finding the time to explore and see everything in person is hard to come by these days. Have you? Or is that a current goal you're pursuing?"
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

With frequencies exchanged, Asha returned the device to its natural resting point and offered the woman a smile. "No need for thanks, it's been far too long since I've aided another in such a way."

Of course the reason for her general reluctance these days was not something the Je'daii could inherently overlook. She'd given in and used it for more selfish means, to the detriment of one who was in a way her own kin, and in doing so she'd broken every law she'd put into place for herself the day she learned the art in totality. No laws set by man or nature, of course, there was nothing inherently wrong with what she'd done, but morally, personally, she knew she shouldn't have done it.

That was enough to keep her trips private.

Still, Asha knew the signs of an individual who would truly benefit from it when she saw them. If she could provide Valery with some much needed answers then it would be wrong of her to ignore that.

With talks turning to the various Temples scattered across Tython's surface, Asha nodded her head. "Not as many as I would have liked, but yes. Stav Kesh, up in the mountains. Cold, frigid, no doubt once an impenetrable fortress. The rest? Well in time I hope to see the rest." Akar Kesh was of particular interest to the woman, the heart of Balance, but she'd had a hard time tracking it down. Even the visions she'd received through the web of time were less than willing to reveal its true location, just a general, vague impression of it.

"I would love to visit each in tandem, a pilgrimage of some sort, but first I need to unearth those lost to time. I worry whether some might have been lost entirely... It has been so very long since they were formed, after all."

n0m34qi.png
Tag: Asha Vynea
Valery was happy to make mental note of the woman's ability to help her with visions. Even if she decided against using it with her current problems, perhaps it could be useful in the future. She always heavily restricted her own use of the Force to situations where she felt it was necessary, so she was only going to call for Asha's help if she felt that there really was no simpler method of learning about whatever she needed to know more about.
"I understand your restraint when it comes to using such a skill, but the gesture is appreciated," Valery said with the same warm smile from before.
Her eyes then shifted around for a moment, away and into the environment of Tython. It really had been far too long since she had visited this world, and the more she talked to Asha, the more she realized just how much of its history she had missed during her earlier visits.
"A very long time and a lot has happened to this world as well," Valery looked back at Asha, hoping her words weren't going to take hope of finding them intact away, "Those who have targetted the Jedi in the past were often interested in destroying anything related to them, and that includes historical sites related to their origins."
"Even now, the Brotherhood of the Maw wants to go far beyond killing the Jedi. They want to completely erase anything tied to them." Valery sighed and shook her head lightly, but she didn't want to keep the conversation on such a topic for too long, and began to smile a little again.
"But I do hope that you'll be able to find what you're looking for, and if you need assistance with anything, I'd be happy to help you as well."
n0m34qi.png

Asha Sar'andor

A
Asha dipped her head into a respectful nod when the woman spoke of appreciation, though she spoke no more of her beloved Void-Walking as she'd long ago dubbed it.
Instead she considered what Valery said about those who had come here seeking destruction of their heritage, not just their present day forms. "Might be" she remarked, then she shrugged a loose shrug, "Might also be that much of it was lost to the Force Storms. Tython was once a very tumultuous world, after all, the Force could so easily affect it. That's why the Je'daii developed as we did, to allow the planet its peace... But it seemed a good philosophy to hold for oneself, too."
Not all would agree. Not all did agree. It didn't matter, Asha would never press her beliefs onto others. That sort of defeated the purpose of them being beliefs, after all.
"I'm sorry your people are being hunted, and your heritage attacked. With any luck they'll avoid places like this..." It was deep enough in Alliance space that it wasn't likely going to be targeted, but this Galaxy was ever shifting and it was impossible to know for sure.
"Thank you. I appreciate the offer, and all you have done for me this day, but the path forward here for me is one I must walk alone. I hope you find the answers you seek, Master Noble."
A low bow, one which encompassed her torso not just her head, before Asha approached the body on the ground once more. "I do hope this one doesn't give you and yours any further trouble..." It was more a passing statement, but one she meant sincerely.
It was time to move on from Kaleth, she knew. There were other secrets hidden in this land...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom