Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug On Board Spell Checker Issues

Kitter Bitters

Creator of the Bitterverse
  • Short Description: The spell checker keeps linking my words together when I try to fix them.
  • Browser: Firefox 146.0 aarch64
  • Severity: All
  • Description: When I click on a spelling error and try to fix it for some reason it jumbles the words all together in a new part of the sentence. I've tried restarting my cache and deleting cookies.
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • Link to Thread: N/A
 
S H A D O W B A N E
Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

I don't think the board has its own spell checker, its typical done by your browser. Have you tried other browsers to see if the results are the same? Could have been a browser update or a setting having an issue.

I tried to replicate but I'm unable to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom