Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Old Hearts, Young Faces

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oh! You ever watched Bucky Stardust?! I Loooooved that show growing up! Got the chance to meet the actor for Bucky once! He was really cool. Helped me and my crew take down an imperial outpost on Nivek once." Jonyna was gitty to talk to someone from her era.

Tag: Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah

b66qcMh.png

DYnZ0fN.png
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

The name of the holoprogram sparked Kat's memory. She saw herself sitting in a living room, the holo was on, there was a blond haired man on the couch, and giggling coming from the floor. She closed her eyes and strained to see more. She had seen the blond haired man before in visions. Was he important to her? Who was giggling? If only she could just see who was sitting on the floor. She opened her eyes and frowned in frustration.

"I do remember the show. They did a reunion movie after the fall of the Empire right?"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Ehhhhhh....ups and downs. Mostly positive though. I've had a few....disagreements with how things are run here with Kahlil, but I'm not the boss, and I didn't find it my place to argue. More a fan of the fact that we won the war, and the jedi are back in the position of knights of the republic." Jonyna smiled. "It's the world I always wanted to grow up in."

Tag: Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah

b66qcMh.png

DYnZ0fN.png

“Well I am glad you were able to find them. It is nice to see a full Jedi presence in the galaxy again.”

After Order 66 Kat had thought that would be something the galaxy would never see again.

“I’ve been reading in the archives. Learning all I can about all the time we missed.”

b66qcMh.png

DYnZ0fN.png

"Well at least you get the chance now." Katarine didn't want to make the young Cathar feel bad about not being able to read. If she hadn't been taught herself then she wouldn't know either. Actually she couldn't remember who taught her how to read. The memory was all dark and fuzzy.

"So you like to cook?"

b66qcMh.png

DYnZ0fN.png

“Well I will leave you to your meal. It was really nice to meet you. Perhaps we will get assigned to work together in the future.”

Kat didn’t want to interrupt the woman’s meal, especially since Jonyna had worked so hard to create it.

“We out of timers have to stick together after all.”

She winked and stood up to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom