Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Haunts, New Friends

The Reaper of Won Shasot
maxresdefault.jpg
The last time Dax had been on the world...well he couldn't say it was good. He'd ended up with a stranger about thirty levels down in gang territory and no way back up to the surface...but, that stranger would one day be his wife, so he couldn't say it was the worst either. That was years ago now, the Rogue Master had been little more than a Jedi Padawan back then. So much had changed since then. On the other hand, some things never changed.

And Nar Shadaa hadn't changed one bit. The place was still a wretched hive of scum and villainy. And home to oddly good booze. While it had been the former that had brought Dax back to the planet, needing to deal with a particularly nasty bounty, the drinks were why he was staying. The Marshal sat at a bar sipping on...honestly he didn't know what the hell this was, but it was strong and it was good. The sounds of the bar echoed around him, laughter, the occasional cat call, and thankfully no fights. All in all, it was a pretty good day, and Dax was in the mood to make some friends...

[member="Ashla Saris"]

Another day another credit they say, and Nar Shaddaa was the place that keeps on giving for all kinds of criminals, smugglers, assassins, whatever you illegal thing you can think of surely there is a person ready to take that job, but of all the scum you meet on this place some are mostly harmless and just want to have a nice drink, this was the case of Ashla at least today she decided to take it easy on the "thieving" and just have a quick break.

The Togruta had some credits to spare thanks to her last adventure, making her way to one of the many local cantinas, she ask for a bottle of Corellian wine, while she waited Ashla took a look at the place it was pretty tamed than other days, no fights nor shady business just people having fun with friends or drinking their problems, soon her drink arrive and before taking a sip she notice a man on his own which was weird seeing how friendly the place felt today, she raise her cup with a smile and a wink

"Cheers"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
You could say Dax was an observant man. Okay, well you'd say that if you weren't a certain snowy-haired Akaran. You had to be in Dax's line of work. That was why, for the most part, Dax tended to just sit back and let others do the talking while he watched what happened around them. The man's eyes flicked back and forth from person to person. Eventually his eyes landed on the Togruta woman sitting a couple seats to his left. The woman, a few years younger than himself, smiled at him and raised her glass with a wink. Dax couldn't help but chuckle a little, raising his own glass with his left hand. "Sorry hun, but I'm taken," he said, waggling his ring finger, the golden band winking, as he raised the cup to his lips.

[member="Ashla Saris"]

Ashla chuckled when the man rise his cup too and give it a quick answer, she was surprise to see a "taken" man in Nar Shaddaa by themselves well she could assume he was here for business tho he didn't seemed to be on a hurry, in any case taken doesn't mean that couldn't use some company right now.

"Fair" The Togruta smiled "Still need someone for company? I'm free right now" That sounded a little weird and totally not in the way she meant it "As in talking and drinking" She corrected herself

After all the Togruta is on her "free day" so just having someone to talk and have fun at least for a day doesn't sound bad and if she gets a friend/ally out of it the better, she knows that could use a couple of more friendly acquaintances right now, or at least until she's able to leave the moon

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Rogue laughed as the Togruta woman stumbled over her words. Not the usual charm and charisma of a smuggler, but it worked well enough. "Talking and drinking? In a cantina? You must be out of your mind," the man joked as he stood and switched seats to one next to hers, if only so they weren't shouting across the bar. "So, what brings you to this fine," clearly not fine, "corner of the galaxy?" he asked as he sat back down and turned his seat to face his new acquaintance.

[member="Ashla Saris"]

Not her most gracious introduction but it was good enough for the man to sit closer and that's a good sign, having him closer she took a better look, one could safely assume he was a smuggler but you know what they say about assuming, Ashla chuckled by the response of the man as she stumble with her words

"I understand basic, doesn't mean I can fully speak it" She said giving an explanation that kinda sounded like an excuse but it was true, she may understand but she never properly learn it so she stumble on her words from time to time, that aside there was a question to answer "The fact that I can't leave mostly" She joked, without a ship and wanting to get out in her own rather than taking the easy way out with some one else meant that she was stucked in the Smuggler's moon "You could I say I live here tho I hope is just temporary"

As she speaked the Togruta pour the wine on her glass and sign the man if he would want some too, one thing she notices is that none of them have actually introduce themselves.

"My name is Ashla, may I ask what brings you to this place too?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom