Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Old dog incapable of new tricks

Howdy people of the internet. I've had a rather extended leave of absence (4 years still counts as a LOA right?) But am looking to get back into the site albeit at a slow and easy pace. Would like to take up some threads whether that's with new or old faces! I'm honestly pleased and impressed to see so many familiar folks, so if you have any history/shared experience with Aryn I would love to put something together, whether you were friend/rival or ally/enemy, it would be great to explore.

Obviously while i'm inclined towards the more familiar I am definitely open to new connections, so if you've got no remote clue who this character is hit me up anyway. Since the old boy now lacks any affiliations, independent or faction-related RP with anyone is a go!

Last edited:

Asha Sar'andor

A
I'm down to write with you, I don't believe we've ever interacted before though. I have a few different characters in my roster, what sort of stories are you looking for?

Pheretha Ren

P
Welcome back! If you are interested in some threads on the darker side of things, I would be down to thread. The Brotherhood of Darkness loves our Dark Jedi friends.

Aryn Teth Aryn Teth

I'm down to write with you, I don't believe we've ever interacted before though. I have a few different characters in my roster, what sort of stories are you looking for?

Same here! Just lemme know what you wanna do? :)

Welcome back! If you are interested in some threads on the darker side of things, I would be down to thread. The Brotherhood of Darkness loves our Dark Jedi friends.

I'd be very down to write with all of y'all! I'll hit you all up separately and we can sort something out which fits.

Č̵͖̯̼Ō̴͎͊Ŗ̸̘̃̾Ȑ̵̙̣Ũ̷͔̲̖P̷͇͐̓T̷̩̲̿͆̚ͅÈ̵̪̈́D̴̍
I dunno if you've been overwhelmed with choices now but I'm always down to write and also looking for something a little new and different :) Bounty hunter might be perfect for this character/a couple of others. Let me know! No pressure though!

I dunno if you've been overwhelmed with choices now but I'm always down to write and also looking for something a little new and different :) Bounty hunter might be perfect for this character/a couple of others. Let me know! No pressure though!

Absolutely! The more the merrier, I will hit you up as well and we can plan something out :)

Damn, it's a Pundii. All the old boys are coming back. Nice to see ya again!

Missed u <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom