Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Character, New Face

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Thanks, it's great to play such a good developed character for me as well. There'll be more coming since I am thinking about creating 1 or 2 more characters after Nima.

By the way, I have realized that Nima is still in a bad shape after the Ziost thread, so if anyone wants to help me bring her back to the Temple in one piece it would be great :)

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Coci Heavenshield"][member="Maya Whitelight"]

She'll need to arrive to the Temple first before the medical attention since right now she's leaning on a rock, half dead.

If no one is around her I may use NPCs to bring her back to the Temple and after that we can start the healing process of her :)

If its alright, I could head over and provide some assistance. My healing skills is... Well non existent at the moment. But might be able to learn a thing or two...

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Nima Tann"] if you NPC just say some from the silver cross medical team picked you up as they be some In both location

[member="Spencer Olin"]

I don't know if you can join the thread its over with just finishing up sl and getting off the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom