Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Character, New Face

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Hello everyone!

Want to introduce myself to you first. My name is Yekta Can, I am 21 years old and also a computer programmer. I've always loved writing and creating stories with amazing people. I've been writing here and there, being a University student was making this process difficult but I've always found time for my little hobby.

As you know or not, the original owner of this account, my friend Aylin has left the account to me for a time. I don't want to say what happened to her since she didn't want me to, but it's a traumatic experience for her and she needs time. So, until she comes back, she's trusted me to look after little Nima, which I read everything about her and pretty much know everything about her to give you the experience she gave, I know I am not her but at least I'll try! :)

I am also very out-going and open for ideas, so if you have any ideas for RP and stuff, feel free to PM me or Skype me or however you want to contact me, I don't know :D I can play husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, bodyguards, kids, cats, hamsters(Well maybe not but yeah :p) , I am an emotional player, as I say, I love to get in character when I write so you don't need to feel awkward around me, I won't bite :D

My Skype is ycany94, feel free to add me but please tell me in PM that you added me as a contact since I won't add random people.

Nice to meet you all, I am eager to get in and start writing with you all, and I know this'll be a great experience for me.

Also if you've planned any RPs with her, let me know the ideas and let's continue Nima together!

(Woow that was a long one :p )

[member="Nima Tann"]

Yekta, welcome, I had spoken to Aylin and considering the circumstances .. this is really lovely of you to do this for her. :)

It will be a bit odd I must admit, I have gotten to know Aylin quite well over her time here on the boards. My previous main character was her master and trained her. We have lots to do and a few padawans to train so jump in where you wish.

but the main thing and most important thing is that Aylin takes the time she needs and could you tell her from us that we love her and thinking of her.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="George O Rourke"][member="Boo Chiyo"][member="Maya Whitelight"][member="Coci Heavenshield"][member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Thank you all so much for the welcomes, I hope things will go better for her as well :)

Nice to meet you all, and see you in the potential future RPs we will do together.

[member="The Squirrely"]

Which character do you want to Rp with, going to send you a PM :)

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
*Grabs [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] by the ear* Hehe... Down girl. ;)

[member="Nima Tann"] Welcome, hun! Super late, yah I know. But that's totally just my style. For everything. Anyway, enjoy your stay, and have as much fun as you can with everyone! Except Sio. She tends to drive people insane.. *Eyes her poor doctor of an alt and shakes her head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom