Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Okay Zeltron women don't pay me enough attention and I often lash out because of this.

Just to clarify,

I've been away from the board from about the 3rd of January 2021 and will be gone to about the 1st of March 2021. The 1st of March will probably be the earliest I get back to the board on a somewhat normal basis. I have a bunch of subs I'm updating in pre-factory and I would appreciate if they can remain there for the duration as I might find time to edit them in this LOA at some point and will certainly finish them when I return.

You might see the odd post here or there but I shouldn't be returning to the board in any active capacity between those dates unless I otherwise advise.

Okay Zeltron women don't pay me enough attention and I often lash out because of this.

Kind Regards,

IMPCOM IMPCOM Zef Halo Zef Halo RIP Carlyle Rausgeber RIP Carlyle Rausgeber Takui Takui Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris Ryv Ryv Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Willan Tal Willan Tal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom