Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, Wonderful Snow, Glorious Snow... I forget the rest.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Katagiri Ike"]

She smiled as the chilling burst of wind slammed into her, the strength of the gust nearly knocking her off by the surprise of it, though she remained atop the creature and soon found herself moving though the ancient ruins of a base that had once been used by Rebels of the Galactic Empire hundreds of years ago. Most of it was destroyed or caved in at the moment, but things were curious as to what she could find and if there was anything interesting still left alive.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Katagiri moved through the snow as she let the warden cloak flutter aroundd her. She was trying to become minister of this world and oversee it, oversee the sector which would come in handy mostly. Or at least it would become something she would work on it with as the white thermal suit under the cloak and covering over her head that obscured her long curtain of white hair. She still hade her pale skin somewhat exposed while goggles stayed on her face with the saber inside the cloak. One of the droids with her she was enjoying as it walked in the snow breaking up the howling sounds of it all. "Come on we have the base to see and see if we can renovate it enough to finction."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra was busy looking over the interior of the base as lifesigns showed on her datapad, having been hooked up to a radar through a wireless connection to allow for her to know when someone is going to sneak up on her. Grabbing a stun rifle she moved to the edge of the entrance and moved into a kneeling position, waiting for them to come into sight before firing at the ground infront of the incoming group once they were close enough. She would wait they came into radio range as well, speaking over an open frequency as the shot was fired. "Who ever is out there, you better give me a shout over this frequency before i stun your ass."

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Katagiri stopped when she saw the shot, her eyes widening a little at the thought of something being here and she searched with the force getting the comlink out and securing it to her hear. "Who the hell are you? This is protectorate space and I am part of the ministry in the sector. Your trespassing identify yourself?"

Alexandra Feanor

"For marking sakes, can a historian study alone... I apologize for shooting at you miss, I'll be waiting up at the ruined compound in suspect you ypiurselfnare heading for, and don't worry about anymore shots, I have no need to piss off your government again." She said this over the open channel and moved back into the compound, and more importantly the thermal tent she had set up, today had been a long day.

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

She gave a nod of her head and stood there straightening her robes, if someone was here it merited investigation... if they were going to be a problem for the protectoate she would have to deal wih it and make the best of the situation. The idea of no more shots though had her a little releaved walking up towards the base and removing the mask when she got close. Her curtain of white hair falling down to wrap around the coat. "Now what is it that brings you out here? Not many even scholars want to brave Hoth."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

"I like the snow, its nice and calming even when in a full force blizzard." Alexandra propped herself up against a support beam that was covered in hundreds of years of ice, her eyes ran over the woman before her as a smile grew and she tapped her hand a few times. "Force sensitive no?" She began to weave her web, her aura stretching out and attempting to tap into Ike as she sat there, to study and understand the woman before her. It was a two way connection though, as Ike would be able to do the very same thing without any effort if successful on Alexandra's end.

She looked at the woman and her eyes starred at her with black orbs in all the white. "I see." She kept a look n her face of calm and serenity... mixed with disdain. More because it ws a good mask, people reacted differently when theey thought you were upset regardless of if you actually were or not. It served a purpose on her end as she walked and touched the ice, her mind more then anything going over misc. dat and information, a mental barrier of nonsense and for fun thrown in the odd lover or two. "Then when you return to your ship it should be fine so long as there is no evidense of helping those of the darkside."

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh yes, i am helping so many sith around this area, let me go call one of them right now... really." She laughed and paused for a moment, listening to a headset before speaking softly into it, the only word that could be heard would be that of the name Eve. "Anyways, so anything i can help you with, im kind of bored at the moment as ive gathered all the data i need and was just waiting for my ride while im here."

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

She looked at the woman and showed no amusement. "One can never be to careful given how many sith have infiltrated the Republic and jedi to turn, destroy and fracture them." She kept walking and drew out her own scanner while making notes with the droid. A flimsy map of the base and the droid with her. "Make sure we have everything mapped out and marked we want to make sure this place can be repaired and fixed up for an outpost."

Alexandra Feanor

"So you are with the Protectorate then? That or you are the most ill effective spec ops team i have ever seen before and trust me ive seen quite a few." She watched the woman issue orders and explained herself, Alexandra's hand resting under her chin as she watched the woman before speaking. "Question, what is your name so that i can know who it is that i am talking to, i am curious as to your being here as well."

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

"I am a minister and will hopefully when finished be overseeing this sector of space. Not great but allows for a chance to train myself with the force and be at peace. The harsh winds of winter can wipe away many sins." An old saying her mother had said while she moved about and looked at the map. "We have ropo's on the world nd they are great for kiddies to have or pets but this sector is close to potential enemies and watching for that must be done."

Alexandra Feanor

"I see now, you are a defender of your people and oh how it would be interesting to see if such a thing came to pass in which your skills would be needed... You wish to train yourself and be at peace though?" She rested her head back in her hands and watched the woman with a soft gaze, every bit of protective or aggressive feelings melted off her as she dropped the illusion, all that was left was feelings such as compassion and kindness that came off her, her voice soft and inquisitive, just like her eyes.

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

"Yes." She didn't need to elaborate that answer, mostly because defending her people was questionable. She wasn't going to have peoples here except staff, defending the protectorate was a big thing. Making it worthwhile for people to be in and protected from dangerous influence was why she stayed around and why when it had been a chance for war or peace she had stepped aside. The CIS Grand Marshal ready to strike if she went ahead and become Lady Protector something she had been told could happen with Tegaea if anything happened to her. Had given away to Ayden who was stronger and no one wanted to mess with. "This world is something that can be unique and protecting what has survived here from being exploited is needed."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

"I see, well good luck with that then, ill be busy studying the ruins if you dont mind. And im sure you dont because if you did we would have a sliiiight problem." She stood and ran her hand over the icy walls of what had been uncovered by her alone, it wasn't much but she still found the need to look over what she had done for anything she could have missed. "There's a tunnel down this way, i was going to explore it but the chances of a cave in are high so i was waiting till my ride got here, unless you wish to come to miss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom