Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh What a Night!

It was a late evening when Eliza called up [member="Kaia Brin"] and [member="Countess Xyhn"] to meet at the local bar. It had been a while since she had seen members of The Shadow Empire. Eliza had left for personal reasons for a short period but decided that The Shadow Empire was the place she wanted to be. So many wonderful faces and names were among the group.

When she made it up to the front door she say that there was going to be a tournament of sorts. The bar wanted a groups of 7 or more to come and fight to see who was really the best of the best. The prize for who came out on top was 15000 credits, second 8000 credits and third was 6000 credits. Free drinks were available to all of the competitors.
Underneath the opening statement of the flyer was a set of rules.
1. You couldn't kill
2. No illegal weaponry or enhancements
3. You have to have atleast 7 members to your group to compete.

When Eliza finished the flyer the gave the faction members a call. This is where everyone would fit in.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia Heaved her way up the stairs she probably was a good hour late and she didn't like it when adults yell at her.

The young girl ran towards the door only to be stopped by a man near the door "Hey Girly your Waaay to young to be in here!"

Kaia Whimpers and says "But come on i was told to meet here!!" She stomps her foot in anger as she had to walk all the way here just to get stopped

[member="Eliza Downheart"]

Eliza stood just outside the door and from where she was she could hear a voice telling the bouncer to let them in. Could it be Kaia?
She opened the door and saw her standing there, "Excuse me, she is with me." She spoke directly to the bouncer and stuck out her hand to Kaia.

"Come and join the fun, we are still waiting for the others. What something to drink? It's on me." She smiled and walked with Kaia to a nearby table to sit down. "How have you been?"

[member="Kaia Brin"]

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia being the cocky one she is smirks through her helmet and says "i'll have the strongest alcohol you can find!" she giggles to herself after that sentence before sitting down.

Kaia looks around before answering [member="Eliza Downheart"] 's question "Oh! Yeah ive been fine just been hibernating in a way.." she exclaims before stretching a bit with an accompanied yawn.

the girl taps the table in boredom looking around at all the ongoers at the bar and stuff.

"Okay, well let's start with something non-alcoholic since you almost weren't allowed in." Eliza knew she wanted something fun but she couldn't give it to her. When she got back to the table from the bar she had 2 sodas in hand. "Here you go."

"Well have you talked to anyone in the Shadow Empire lately? I haven't seen many of them around." Eliza was actually very curious about this, so many of us had just disappeared and we needed to start talking again at least.

[member="Kaia Brin"]
[member="Countess Xyhn"]

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia takes her drink cracking it open with a quick flick of the thumb she brings the cold can under her helmet taking a couple slurps and bringing it back down.

"​No i actually haven't honestly.." she sighs and looks around a bit more before taking another slurp.

Eliza got herself comfortable in her seat before opening her soda, she drank back half of it hoping things would get interesting.
"Well, when did you last see or hear from them?"
Eliza took another gulp of her drink and swallowed, when she did her hip began to vibrate. Who would be calling her at this time?
"I'm sorry I'll be right back."

Eliza got up and walked over to an empty table at the back of the bar, and when she picked up it was Selene. "Hello? What's going on Selene is everything okay?"
On the other end Selene spoke back, "I was just wondering what you were up to, and if you wanted some company?"

This was perfect Eliza thought, Selene can help brighten the mood. "Sure, Kaia and I are down at the local bar. Why don't you come stop by? We can find you a man." With a few other words Selene agreed to come down and hangout with the Eliza and Kaia.
Eliza was excited to introduce her sister to a friend of hers.

[member="Kaia Brin"]
[member="Selene Downheart"]

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia Looks up at the other woman the light reflects off her visor in a dazzling way showing off her eye patch if you looked closely.

"Who was that [member="Eliza Downheart"] ? " She questioned before taking her soda back under her helmet to drink once more.

When Eliza told me to stop by I was excited, she wanted me to come and see her which was a good start to our new relationship. We did need to start somewhere anyhow. When I got to the doors they let me in and I went straight to her, I could sense her somehow and I pulled her into a hug.
"Hello sister, how are you?" I reached out y hand to the unknown female, "I am Selene Downheart, Eliza's sister. And you are?"

[member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

When Selene came in Eliza's eyes lit up, thought she answered [member="Kaia Brin"]'s question for me.

"I am well, and yourself?" When she looked down at [member="Selene Downheart"]'s arm she noticed a new mark, could it be a tattoo?
"Kaia, this is my sister, we just met a couple weeks ago."

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia Nods "Hi [member="Selene Downheart"] ! Im kaia!~" She giggles reaching a hand down before taking another sip of soda behind her helmet.

She takes another quick scan around the room before sitting down and enoying her cold beverage.

[member="Eliza Downheart"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom