Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OH to be Older than Dirt (Mandalorians, Dominion of the Wheel)

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
...Oh good. So everyone here was Dar'manda. She ignored the other woman completely. She didn't deal with petty cat fights. She hadn't even spoken to her and she wanted to tussle? Well, if she went for her, Rawnie would have no choice but to lay her out right there. She raised a hand to Lorane, subtly asking him to leave it be. This was not his fight. She lowered her hand, making no sign of her irritation when [member="Malcom Renolds"] ignored her attempt at a friendly handshake. Well. That was on him-

Or was it.

The instant his fist collided with her cheek, she felt a sense of... pride. She staggered back, but did not fall. She refused to fall. When she straightened back up, she was grinning, rubbing her cheek.

"SO! You still know how to hit! Guess your lady friend here hasn't clipped your claws after all!"

She meant it as friendly banter. Just because they were ex lovers and they did not end things on a good note, did not mean she couldn't be friendly. It was, after all what she had been trying to do from the start. He'd just been away from the community for too long it seemed. Forgot how things ran. A punch was a sign of friendly rivalry. They had, after all, been friends before they were lovers.

"Changed?" She took his hand, eyeing him up and down with a slight frown, almost... disappointment, "Yes... they have. Even so, Mal, Mando'ad draar digu. I remember what you used to be. And this? This wasn't it."

She turned on her heel, refusing to rub the red mark on her cheek out of a sense of pure pride. He was not the Mandalorian he once was. And his entourage? The women? They were not either, although they seemed to want to be. That was something, she supposed. But even so, how could he have forgotten so readily the old way? The friendly punch 'hello'. The friendly death threat? They had been friends before they'd ever been lovers. She thought, perhaps, she might be able to salvage that.

She was wrong.

"Come, Lor'ika," she said, "I have a man to see about his age."

[member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Strider Garon"]

Objective: making things worse
Allies: Party Goers - [member="Malcom Renolds"] | [member="Kenna Raine"] | [member="Kourin the Rat"] | [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Doctor Azure"]

"Ah, I see what I was doing wrong," Shae replied to Malcom with a knowing nod. "I was attempting to use words to diffuse the situation so that it would not devolve into violence, but I know better now and I'll conduct myself accordingly; next time I will use violence as my opening move."

Although Shae was somewhat disappointed to watch Rawnie and Blue Man walk away; a jello fight might have been fun... "It's a shame my idea didn't work though... I bet she would have tasted divine covered in watermelon jello..."

Objective: Dont get into trouble because of Malcom
Allies: Party People, [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Kenna Raine"] [member="Shae Kalin"]

"Well... Right. That happened." He said after Shae talked to Malcom, deciding to not even mention the entire 'jello' part of that interaction, or even the idea of it. So moving swiftly on, he looked to Malcom. "So... Is she going to be a problem later or...?" He asked with a questioning look. thankfully, it seemed the woman hadn't even noticed him. The advantage of being not particularly noticeable.

"Or was that something else?" There was a bunch of Mandalorian in there that he didn't understand, so he had no idea what had been said for around three fourths of the conversation... Something he was going to have to fix, and learn Mandalorian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom