Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh the Memories of a Past Life

The religious day for her deity was coming in weeks. La’Ca needed to get sacrifices and fresh slaves to offer up. The place she chosen was Spira. A lovely planet that tourists visited and forgotten so easily. The departure rate being high made it appealing. This type of trip was not the first time she went hunting for people. It was a joy to get a job like this from her deity.

After arriving, La’Ca spent a week watching the flow of security and people. The desire not to get caught was at the surface of her thoughts. The act of failing is nothing she wanted to achieve ever. Even before careful and on the job, she still made sure to fun. All work and no play would have been so boring to her. The time there made it comfortable to start the kidnapping fun.

It was time to scout and pick the first batch to be shipped off. The marks were to be chosen during the day and picked up at night. Walking around a pool, she looked over the masses in the pool and relaxing around it. As her eyes hit a sunbathing blonde, memories rushed from her past life. The woman looked like someone from her past. To be more exact, it was looking at one that experience in her last life. There was a bonding ceremony, kids, and more. La’Ca just could not place it at the moment. So she stood staring at the woman trying to figure who the woman was.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Alyisa had been planet side for three days now. Three days of peace and quiet, well sort of. Aly was not that peaceful of a girl. She was full of high energy and had a knack for finding trouble. Still she was her for her type of relaxing. She had needed it to with all things considering. Life had not treated her well after the fall of the Atrisian Empire. She had moved from ship yard to ship yard working on ships for a living.

That is until one fateful day she was trying to move back to Corellia. Along the trip the civilian transport had been attacked and boarded by pirates. Aly could have put her Imperial training to good use. However she did not. If she did there would have been the deaths of innocent civilians that had got between her fighting and the pirates. So she did what she believed was the only alternative. She had surrendered. Shortly after being captured she was sold into slavery.

The Criminal Lord that had bought her was a man named Vee Toa. It was not a pleasant situation. He was not only a creep. He was an alien. She was a former Imperial Officer. Naturally she is or was Xenophobic.

During a daring rescue attempt by the Silver Jedi many slaves were freed and Aly was one of them. From there she made a few friends among the Silver Jedi. Well three people to be exact and a bunch of people that was more like people she knew. One of them was a little more than a friend but all that stuff on Zeltros was more than a little confusing. The Crystal fox was more than a little confusing as well.

Today Alyisa was at the pool sun bathing.

Laying at the pool Alysia got this strange feeling. Not that type when someone was staring at you. She got that all the time and defiantly when she was wearing a two piece bathing suit. No she had this funny feeling. It was a tingling sensation when she knew right where to fire to do the most damage when she was in her stafighter. It was that same funny feeling when she knew something she should not be able to know. People among the Silver Jedi had been telling her it was the Force. That she too was Force Sensitive. So what she had called in Corllain instinct was actually the Force? It was still pretty confusing to her.

Pushing up from the ground in a near push-up Aly began to look around. There was a woman staring back at her. (La’Ca ) Instantly Aly had got these images. Images of this woman and her, in setting that had never happened. Aly check turned a bright pink. The images were rather personal and children were involved. Aly was curious and frightened at the same time.

[SIZE=11pt]“Well just do not stand there”,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Aly said making a quick decision she wished to speak to this woman. “Go ahead”, Aly pointed to the sun tan lotion next to her, “and rub some onto my back.”[/SIZE] Aly maneuvered a little letting the woman rub lotion on her back.

“My name is Alyisa but please call me Aly”, she started with introductions, “What is your name?”

@La'Ca Cavataio

Wait… what? There was a voice speaking to her, and it took her a minute to realize it. La’Ca forgot she was staring. The appearance of the woman made her think of her past life. Slipping back into those memories she completely believed was gone, it was a very odd feeling. One form that was unsure how to handle. Still, she was staring even after realizing it; this was bad for her. She completely believed that her Goddess only brought Mira and herself back.

Because of this, the first few statements went over her head with ease. The staring woman only heard the question at the end. Then quickly planted her butt next to Aly. Friendly answering, “I’m La’Ca but call me Dharma.”

Her hands wiped up in the air and hit her mouth before light could move. Why did she say that, where did that come from, she knew that was name before the Cavataio family. There was no clue in why it was told to Aly. Oh, the poor girl was panicking. No clue when such thing was said. Hands came down, and La’Ca sprung to her feet, “I’m sorry… I need to go.”

Then left to die under a rock in shame.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

La’Ca started to leave to die under a rock in shame?

As she started to leave a pool chair moved with what looked like telekinetic help through the Force and stopped right in front of La’Ca. Now standing Aly was just trying to grasp what just happened. This was the first time she used the Force consciously.

“That name. Way does it sound familiar”, Aly walked closer.

Names and images that should not be memory were there. Was this some sort of Force thing Aly did not understand? “Why are the names Minerva and Kisin come to mind? Children I should not know”, Aly tried to step closer. She did not know what was going on. She felt like she had to know.

[member="La’Ca Cavataio"]

Being forced to stop and deal with something that was not for her Mistress or deity was odd and unfamiliar, La’Ca did not know how to deal. The sense of panic crept slowly up her spine. There was an idea why she said Dharma. That was the life of old before offering herself up to her deity as a sacrifice. Just that she believed that Petra had removed it all, now something was bubbling under the surface.

This was a concern because her old life was one married and children, the pain of disownment from her family, the talk objects, knowledge, and more. Some were good, but so many pieces of her life were horrible. To wish never to remember, it would be a gift. One type of gift that she thought was given during her rebirth.

La’Ca grabbed Aly by the shoulder. She was not going to take no for an answer as it was her that was slowly La’Ca down. Leading her table and chair slightly away from the large crowds, she took a seat and offered one to Aly. Then once seated, she took a deep breath in. “I was Dharma in another life. The one that you married before we got chased out of my family clan, and…that… was…centuries ago…” Then it hit her, “wait…” She took a moment to think of her question because deep down it was not so alien to her. “How are you alive?”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

There was very few Alyisa would let grab her by the shoulder. For reasons Alyisa could not understand she did nothing to stop this woman from touching her. There was a familiarity that came with the touch. It was deep and it resonated throughout Alyisa. Such a deep passion, well she could not recall ever feeling.

Alyisa sat down. She had questions and she was looking for answers. What the hell was going on? She prayed this was not some sort of trick. Her mind swam in uncertainty.

The words? She heard them somehow it sounded right but how could they be.

“I”, Alyisa stuttered trying to piece together her thoughts and feelings. Tears had starting to roll down her checks. “I don’t understand”, she looked at the woman claiming to be Dharma. “I was never married”, she said it and why was these emotion and memories surfacing. “I have not been alive for centuries. This can’t be. I’m not that old”, she said it but her life seemed a little foggy at the moment. The memories she had before the Atrisan Empire did not sit right. There was something about it she could not explain. “If this is some kind of Force Trickery, just please stop”, Alyisa did not wish La to stop talking. Alyisa was just all sorts of confused.

If there was some that had manipulated her mind in the past she wanted to know.

[member="La'Ca Cavataio"]

Force trickery? La’Ca knew of those types of spells and abilities; however, she never used them. There was never a need to use them. Everything was easy to manipulate by being her. So this sort of threw her off. Looking a little disappointed, little concern with how her voice sounded added to her words. “Nooo… There is no trickery here. I might be a witch and things, but I do those things. I’m a seer… visions and such is my stick.”

La’Ca wondered if a soul could leave the Nether realm and be reborn. Like Fabula, Lauda, and Mira, she was pulled from the afterlife and placed in a body waiting for her. Could this have happened by another influence, she thought not because her deity was everything. That only left her wondering more. “Okay, you aren’t old… So… what are you thinking and feeling that is causing those tears?” She reached across to wipe them away almost like she had in the other life.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Aly had found herself embracing the touch of La’Ca a little much. It was only a simple touch of compassion but there was so much resurfacing. Aly was always so emotionally reactive. It was one of the things it made her such a good pilot.

“I’m crying. Because at the moment I’m finding it hard to understand what is real and what is not. How could my memories be so raw and fresh? How could that not be unless I’m the woman you say I am? I don’t understand how that could be. It would mean something awful happened”, Aly dared to reach out and gentle caress Dharma’s check. The woman she reached out to was the same woman that had lost the same children. What had happened so horrific to get them both here like this?

Before today Aly had not memories of the death of children. She had no memories of lost love. La’Ca had a extended length of time to deal with this knowledge. Alyisa maybe had five minutes to have it all crashing down at once.

There was no way she was just having Force Visions of someone else past. Somehow she had lived through it.

“So let’s start with relaxing. Getting worked up won’t help right now.” Warmly said as she moved her chair over to Aly. Staying calm and clear would be key to figuring it all out. As puzzling all this is, there could be more strangeness. However, all of it being layers under the surface. They would need to start there then work down to whatever lie under the surface. La’Ca reached behind Aly. Her hand softly rubbed Aly’s back. To a random person she just met, she was trying to tender. There was a connection, and it had to find the source. “Tell me what Decuir means to you?”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Alyisa did not shy away from the arm wrapping around her. The touch and the words were comforting but the pain and sorrow she felt was still ever present. Alyisa did not know if she could stay calm. She did settle back down, even if it were a little bit.

“Decuir”, Alyisa repeated the word. She searched her thoughts and feelings. It just sounded familiar at first. She felt good and bad associated with it. She did get one creepy image of someone that was angry. There was a word she thought of that one woman. It was a slur of a word that was not only derogatory but also meant that woman was nasty and cruel.

“I get the image of a woman who did not approve and she was more than just spiteful”, if Aly had desired to shot anyone it would be her. She for the moment did not know the name Santeria.”I have a feeling she has a lot to do with this. I do not know how or why. I don’t know what it will mean after I think this through.”

Alyisa wondered about something. She hoped the other woman might know, “Did she have something to do with what happened to the children?”

Oh, that was hard to admit. Three women caused so much pain their lives, and one was there sitting next to Aly. La’Ca had to start somewhere, so she avoided herself first. The hand kept rubbing Aly’s back to help relax her. Sitting close was used in the technique, her words were relaxed and absent of hates or anger. “Yeah, the first one that wronged us was my actual mother. It was so long ago that I can’t even remember why we fought and caused the expulsion. One thing is for sure; I’ll never forget being exiled from my family.” La’Ca other hand came up to her cheek to wipe a couple of tears. There was a need to distort the thrust because how they and their children died, but she continued to talk with adjustments. “Now, my mother had nothing to do with the children. That came later when Goddess wanted to purge the universe of all life to just remake it how she desired with us reborn because we were faithful to her ways.”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

“Your mother what”, the poor blond was trying to add this all up.

“A goddess”, what was all this crazy talk? Alyisa’s head was spinning but there was no way she could talk about this in public anymore.

“Look my cabana, is right there”, Alyisa just pointed to the closest rented living shelter at the Spira resort.

“I need to understand but I can’t talk about this in public anymore”, it was just way too personal. Her entire world was just torn apart and she was remembering something to painful for words could even express adequately.

Alyisa knew she was going to need help walking to. She was disoriented and she would stumble and fall without the help.

There were more to share. However, La’Ca’s thoughts went on hold when she heard a good idea. What Aly’s suggesting for a more private setting was smart. Some details were going to be rough to understand. A private room would allow a bigger freak out over being in public.

Getting up, La’Ca noticed the trouble Aly was having getting up. So she helped Aly out with getting over to the cabana. It was like helping a drunk back to a room. In the room, she got Aly on the bed, and she found a chair to sit in. “Just relax and not force anything, Aly.”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Aly made it to the bed and sat down. She still was visibly shaking and she felt cold. The poor woman was clearly already in shock. The memories and love she had for those two children was strong. The thought of them being murdered was such a painful blow.

“I kind of want a drink. I do not know if that would be such a good idea though”, Aly was sure thinking about it. There was a wet bar in the room and they could both easy could have a drink. If she relaxed a little it could help before she heard anything more. If she could think clearly she would have known having a drink with this woman could be playing with fire.

There was this gut feeling though. There was something more going on. It was something dark, very dark. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach. It felt not of this world. It felt like the essence of Corruption itself. No it did not feel like it was coming from Dharma.

La'Ca went for water. Filling up the glass, she returned to offer it to Aly. This was hitting herself hard but kept moving forward. She did not want to show distress like Aly had been doing.

Taking her seat next to the bed, the chair was fine. It felt a little hard, but she could live. The important thing was to get to the bottom of why this woman on the bed. Giving a few minutes, she finally asked, “Where do you want to start?”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Taking the water Alyisa lightly sipped on it. She was not thirsty. However she was not thinking clearly and the other woman seemed to be genuinely wishing to help. Water did have a funny presence on people. There was something so calming about it.
The water did help strangely enough.

“Sorry, for freaking out like that”, Alyisa was starting to find her footing once more. “Tell I think this through a little more I’m not going to say these are my memories. No, I should say they’re mine. The memories and feelings for Minerva and Kisin are too strong to be otherwise. To just fine them to lose them again was too shocking and painful. I’m going to have to wait a little while before I hear how they have dead.”

Alyisa moved her hand to the left and the glass floated away from her hand and rested on the nightstand next to the bed. The water had done its trick. If she needed again she could always summon it back to herself.

“No of this is easy for me”, there was still a tremendous amount of pain still in Alyisa’s eyes. She knew she had to continue though. She had to push on and find out what all this meant.

“I loved you and the children so much. I know I lost you and them but I do not know how yet. I feel that this will only increase in difficulty for me. I have to know though. I think I should start by thinking of the last memories I have of us. Things were beautiful. We had us and our children. They grew up so fast. Both of whom were wonderfully talented in their own right. Your mother was not happy though. She never was. That is where things started to get bad.”

“She was greedy, cruel, and manipulated everything. The only time she was happy is watching other people suffer. It really got bad when your mother wanted the Hapes Consortium. She tried to force our daughter to marry a Hapen Prince named Dane. We tried to intervene. So did one of your mother’s mates.

Minerva was convinced to do it for family and for Dathomir. She was so young and she was only sixteen. Your mother out of greed gave our baby to a man. Her plan was to kill off the Happen prince’s mother and siblings so Minerva would become the Queen Mother.”

“It was not all of her plans though. She had planned to kill our Minerva after Minerva was crowned. Just so she could step into the role and be the Queen Mother herself.”

“Our sixteen year old daughter was married to the prince. Shortly after that is when I was murdered. No, that is when your mother faked my death. I was given, sent in sacrifice into the netherworld. Your mother had recently lost a mate and he was sent back to his home plane. She wanted to punish us for trying intervene, and she wished to remind the being known as Vaga Obscuria she was going to try to find a way to bring him back.”

“That never happened though. That and I were stuck in his plan with him. A place this world calls hell. With a being most would assume was the devil himself. It was not until recently I had come back. The Corellian netherworld portal created an opportunity for Corruption. He gave me to his acolytes as a tool. They were going to use me as a blood sacrifice to temporally augment the portal so he could come through. It failed though thanks to the intervention of CorSec. When they found me I was unconscious. When I woke I had no memory of Chaos, the children, you or what happened. I did not even know who I was. Because of DNA samples they identified me as Alyisa Mithel a fellow Corellian. Unfortunately because of the splitting of Corellia the records on me were incomplete. Only pieces of who I was left. There was no even an age on my record. Things did not feel right so I left and signed up to serve in the Atrisa Imperial Fleet.”

“From there I served as a TIE Wing Commander. The Emperor was killed by the One Sith and I ran before they could kill me or enslave me. I ran and ran from one ship yard to another working to just barely get by. I had finally made a choice to head back to Corelliia. Things happened then I joined u with the Silver Jedi flying X-Wings for them. I took a vacation then here we are.”

“No I have been stunned into remember something I should not”, the stories she could tell from being stuck in hell for a long ass time.

Just how damaged she was not visible on the outside, sitting there with her unflawed near perfect skin. Hundreds of years old and she just looked to be in her mid twenties. Was she truly the same Alyisa Mithel? How much the netherworld would have changed her? Could she be truly considered human, or near human anymore?

What would she do once she found out what happened to her children?

This all sucked big time for the witch. La’Ca could not remember any of that happening to Aly or their child. There was wondering why did not remember the bad stuff about their child. Oh, thoughts were flying through her head. Was the block something she did or Goddess? Would on the shards of her soul have the information? She was a seer and so why could not she see any of it. This was awful to deal with. The happy go lucky girl was on the edge of breaking down in tears. She could not handle anymore.

Looking around, it might appear off. She was actually looking at floating shards of her soul. Each one was a piece that did not make up which she was now but was still tied to her. They were shadows in a sense. Picking each one out of the air, she read them with feelings and short views of events. However, there was nothing. It pushed La’Ca more to the edge of breaking down.

La’Ca took a deep breath. Looking at Aly, she added, “I am sorry… I don’t remember any of it. And I don’t know why I can’t remember it.”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Just like that. The good and the bad memories had come flooding back into Alyisa’s Mind. The years held a heavy weight. Through all that pain there was wisdom though. Despite all that darkness there was still an incredible light to Alyisa. She had endured all of it for those she loved. She did it all without taking another look back to see how she could have done it differently.

Sitting there for a moment some thought did give her pause. The woman sitting in front of her did act differently in some ways from what she could remember. The old Dharma would have been furious about what happened to her babies. That and the old Dharma would had Alysa on the bed in a instant exerting her dominance.

Sitting there watching though it started to make sense. [member="La’Ca Cavataio"] was starting looked around herself, as if looking at something. This brought a smile instantly to Alyisa’s lips. There was countless time when Alyisa had seen this look in Dharma’s eyes. Dharma was a seer. She was gifted with the sight. However she was unique. She was special in more than one way to Alyisa and Alyisa did all she could to help take care of Dharma.
She could see life in La’Ca Cavataio right now. It did not matter she could not remember right at the moment.

Alyisa slipped off the bed and walked over to La’Ca. “It is ok”, she softly said to La’Ca. She knelt down in front of La’Ca, who was still sitting down. She just reached out to give the other woman a hug. She knew her Dharma needed it. Heck she needed it too.

How could it be okay? La’Ca wondered that over and over. Pieces were missing, and they were not the shards around her. Is something holding memories back, or did her Goddess keep something away? It was not hitting La’Ca that she could be the one hiding it from herself. The spell Petra carved into her back that appeared like Mira’s brand was designed to keep everything have any effect on her mind.

Looking down at Aly, arms that were reaching out to her made it easy for La’Ca. She wrapped her arms around Aly, hugging her tightly. Tears filled her eyes. None were escaping just yet, but her whispering was as if she was choking back crying, “I’m so sorry… so so sorry, Aly”

La’Ca was apparently not all there. Her whole being had holes. Dharma was not brought back like Petra had told her and Mira. It started to become clear that her deity did not want Dharma but La’Ca instead. How can one handle that truth? Their very soul being broken, twisted and manipulated before even being placed into a body. There was a little fear now. What else was changed? What if both women were not remembering everything correctly? Curse reality, it was always hard for La’Ca to grasped even as Dharma. She might be just running in circles, and she had met Aly already in this new body. That might be why she said Dharma at first.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Feeling the warmth of La’Ca Cavataio’s arms around her? Alyisa squeezed just a little tight with her hug. She could feel La’Ca’s tears upon the nap of her neck. The heat of her breathes and lips pressed upon her silky skin. Alyisa’s heart fluttered to near breaking hearing La’Ca pledging. She knew why, or believed why La’Ca was saying sorry.

What was she supposed to say? She was neither hurt nor upset that La’Ca could not remember. Alyisa’s lips trailed up La’Ca’s neck to upon her check, ever so near La’Ca’s ear. “There is so much to say or not say”, Alyisa whispered sweetly to La’Ca. “I can’t be upset with you. Remember I was having trouble remembering, just a moment ago. Also, it has been so long since time has passed, I do not know if I have the right to demand anything. You believed I was dead. You had a right to live on however you have chosen to. If you chose to forget the pain it only tells me how much you cared.”

Alyisa more then still cared. Those emotions where used upon her as a weapon for years in hell, despite it, the root of why never broke. As before, Alyisa welcomed Dharma’s love without asking for conditions. Now Alyisa was asking for nothing. That could change. For now though Alyisa was not pained by the idea La’Ca had another life with her. That is so long as she was loved and she was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom