Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh the Memories of a Past Life

Nuzzling her face into Aly’s neck, La’Ca was using Aly’s body to absorb any tears that might slip out. Sadness was a feeling she had not felt since she was brought back. It has always been fun times. This feeling had been foreign to the body. The poor girl was really out of sorts.

La’Ca held Aly firmly still. The other feeling she was having was so old. Like it was not there and now appeared. She had felt a missing piece but always saw the shards floating around, so she assumed it was one of those. Never thought a person could be the piece. Why would she think that when she had Petra and Mira in her life. They were there from her first life. She never questioned it.

“I don’t know…” She started with a little weakly, but each word got firmer and stronger until the last two words which were confident and powerful in tone. "I might have chosen to forget, or another had a hand in it, my pet.”

Eye sprung wide open. There was a panic in her. Breaking the hug and lean back away from Aly, where did that come from? Why did it slip as they did? She was the pet. She belonged to Mira, and they belonged to Petra. Why this… why any of this. What the heck was happening to her mind. La’Ca was having a breakdown of sorts in front of her wife, nooo… that was her late wife back from the dead. Her eyes remained big as a little of horror took over her face.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

When La’Ca pulled away? Alyisa was, well she did not understand at all. It was such a pleasant moment then to have Dharma just to pull away?
Surprised and slightly hurt Alyisa, was trying to understand. Could she understand?

“I don’t understand”, the blond asked the one person she had a Force Bond with.

No, Alyisa did not understand. Acting before thinking Alyisa climbed back up to her feet. There were two different things that just jumped into Alyisa’s mind. Run to the wet bar and grab the first bottle of whiskey to drink her pain away. Or to toss La’Ca on the bed.

“Answer me”, Alyisa reached out and grabbed La’Ca by the arms. Alyisa lost it. Maybe just pulled La’Ca to her feet and threw her onto the bed. Maybe it would escalate into more of a Dharma response rather than a La’Ca response? Or maybe something else completely?

[member="La'Ca Cavataio"]

La’Ca was not ready for what was coming. She was more focus on why the word pet slipped out. There was no reason for it. Trying to think why, she thought maybe it was piece of her past, or she picked up on something from Alyisa. Like she wanted something that La’Ca could not do.

Still, Aly’s reaction was shocking. Being pulled up was not something she wanted, her reaction to Aly was not supposed to be mean but it could be seen that way. La’Ca pushed Aly back on the bed with the force. The uber happy and cheery girl was on hold right now. Glaring at Aly with anger, even her tone reflected it, “What the hell? What is wrong with you with trying that? What brain cells did you use if any?”

What was bad, La’Ca did not know where this was coming from. She could not see it and how it felt made her feel normal while same time being alien to her.

[member=Alyisa Mithel]

If she was expecting it or not Alyisa body was tossed across the short distance to the bed. The mattress absorbed most of the impact for Alyisa but the bed frame was just not made for this type of punishment. The foot, of the left foot end on the bed cracked then broke under the weight that was on the bed.

Laughter came from the blond Corellian as she looked back up to the Dathomirian who just tossed her with the Force. “So, you are starting to remember”, she did not get up from the bed.

“So what do you think Dharma would do right now. Run away screaming like a scared little girl or come over here and confront me!”
Was Alyisa baiting La’Ca? She could feel the passion coming from the woman. Maybe the blond thought she was actually helping.

This was not how things were supposed to go. La’Ca did not like this. It was all off and unwanted. There was an anger that she as La’Ca never felt. She had always been happy go lucky and Aly was pushing that a way. It was upsetting. This was not adding the feeling about being unable to really tap into her past and see who she was exactly.

Looking over at Aly on the bed, her blood was boiling. Almost yelling, it was a very loud use of her voice, “I don’t remember Dharma… I think it is blocked from me because it will change me and break spells. I could be that I’m being protected from the hell I had before… is that what you want happen to me?”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

[SIZE=9pt]How Alyisa imagined this and how it happened did not go as she planned. Her clothing was still on. It was not ripped off. Then to add on it La’Ca as she wishes to be called her crazy! Alyisa was crazy but she did not believe she was. “What not only am I crazy, I’m hell to”, Alyisa took what was said in total different context La’Ca was trying to say.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She wanted to throw something and grabbed the first thing that was near to her, a pillow. So she tossed the damn thing right at [member="[/FONT][/SIZE]La'Ca Cavataio"] .

La’Ca was not amused. This was getting old and she was starting to realize how she should have remain with Mira. This mission was sucking big time now. Then add in being hit with a pillow, this was chit. Normally La’Ca was happy and cheery. It was pushing her over the edge.

Trying to stay somewhat chill and not exploding, she stared right at the woman on the bed. “Why are you pushing so hard for Dharma? Am I not enough to talk to?”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Was having one of the worse days in her existence Alyisa placed her face within her hands. She did hear La’Ca words. Was she pushing?

She was and it was not right. Sometimes it was easy to get selfish. “You’re clearly worth talking to”, she said with a little of a defeated tone and started to get up off the bed.

Alysia started to walk over to the wet bar. There she could find a drink. If La’Ca stayed or left, Alyisa was not going to try to stop her. This woman she was talking to from a certain point of view not her Dharma.

“I must be crazy”, she said it but did not believe it.

“I do know I just remembered a lot of bad things and it is probably for the better you did not remember.”

Thinking about what she remembered she was starting to believe it was not good having anyone around her. “I’m not sure, I care to remember”, was she still there or was Alyisa still talking to herself. She hoped and maybe she should have not given her back to someone she hardly knew anymore. However making a mixed drink was kind of therapeutic at the moment.

Snapping was not nice of her, even if her limit was being pushed. While La’Ca might not remember details, there were feelings that could not be ignored. She put her anger to the side. Being meaning was not her thing, cruel things happen by her, but towards one she loved. These feelings were feelings on that level for her.

La’Ca sat down on the bed. Looking over to Alyisa, “Ignore the drink… just come here and sit.” She patted the spot next to her on the bed. This was La’Ca trying to be caring to a craze woman. Dharma would have handled it completely differently. Alyisa would have been reminded her place. It was not something La’Ca wanted to do. It did not feel natural to pull off at the moment.

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

[SIZE=9pt]Hearing the request, Alyisa had stopped walking. Honestly her head was swimming in confusion. It was just going in to many directions. Strong powerful emotions can do just that and she was at their mercy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She wanted to scream and rebel at everything. Tear it all down and when it was all ashes give it a good swift kick. She was frustrated and angry. She was not frustrated and angry with the woman she had a Force Bound with. The link between them was still strong in Alyisa. So at La’ca’s request?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Alyisa did not feel compelled but there was an undeniable draw to be near the woman. Alyisa turned around and began to walk over. During this walk she was trying hard to think what to say. Nothing came to mind so she just sat down. She just felt so broken. [/SIZE]

La’Ca took a deep breath in as she waited for Aly to react to the request. Exhaling slowly, it was a moment to think. Even if her memories were not there because she was blocking them, or her Goddess did so. One thing was real and not some memory. The bond was there. La would not admit to it right now, but it was there. That was what made her think that Alyisa’s caused her own, or maybe it was her death that caused Alyisa’s death. Maybe that was why Aly was back. Side effect of the bonding they did as witches. Their life forced shared to bind them deeper than anything else. La knew of that ritual, and she knew how that felt. As it was the feeling she was having since meeting Alyisa.

Alyisa sitting down next to her was a relief. Outburst and anger would not help them out in the situation. La was warm enough and caring to wrap an arm around Aly. Pulling the other woman in closer to her, there was an idea that could help them. It was a bit of a shot in the dark, but she still said it. “This is an idea… We could go to Goddess and sit down with her to see if my memories could be release, or ask her to block yours again so we can start fresh again?”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

[SIZE=9pt]After being so far away, being so close felt more than just right. Aly embraced La’Ca’s arm around her by also wrapping her arms around La’Ca. Being touched by La’ca had only made the feelings stronger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Go see the goddess? There was only one woman that she knew and La’Ca knew. That was Dharma’s mother, the same woman that had sent Alyisa to hell and was the same woman that tortured her baby girls and most likely had killed them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Sweetie, I do not wish to go see that crazy mother of your who thinks she is a goddess”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Alyisa said believing La’Ca was referring to Santeria and not Petra. Alyisa did not even know who Petra was. “I can think of some better things we can do with our time”, Alyisa was even thinking of them right now. [/SIZE]

Wait one second, did Alyisa just say La’Ca crazy mother was a Goddess. She never saw or believed that. That woman was nothing since she kicked and exiled La’Ca so many times. Her Goddess was one that welcomed her in. Showed what life was with family and love ones, it was why La’Ca as Dharma could handle a family with Alyisa and their children. That was why a Clan Mother was her Goddess and the fact it was her Goddess that brought her back to the land of the living. La’Ca needed to fix this. “My mother is dead… my Goddess was never her. Goddess Petra is far more superior and would know more because she is like…” La’Ca had to think again, she once knew the actual age but she was going to say a random number. “Like ten thousand years old. So we would be fine.”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

[SIZE=9pt]Another Dathomiri claiming to be a goddess, Dear Lord help us all![/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Alyisa was uncharacteristically silent. Maybe she was absorbing this information over? Her features were crinkled up though as she heard the most odd thing ever. “Another woman claiming to be a goddess”, she broke her silence. Maybe using words La’Ca did not wish to hear. “For the record I did not believe you mother was a goddess nor do I believe there might be another Dathomiri who might be.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Lightly biting her lip though she realized she might have been to honest there. The woman she was holding seemed to be bonkers with the idea this woman they were talking about was indeed a goddess. “Sorry, I have not had a good history with Dathmoiri women who claim to be some sort of magical wonderful being. I do not think I’m ready to g see another just yet. Honestly, I do not know what I’m ready to do beyond this day. Things have piled up in a rapid pace and I do not know where to turn.” [/SIZE]

Giggling escaped her lips, the witch found it all amusing for a change. La’Ca never knew her mother tried to pull that. She was wrapped up other matters. Giving Alyisa a hug, La’Ca happily said. “My mother was never a deity, she always faked everything. It was why she hated me. I saw through it all and never kept my mouth shut. But Petra is different… I wouldn’t be here now, and I bet you too. Still, we are just going to her to my memory unlocked or lock yours up, so you can deal with things better. She doesn’t need you to believe she is a Goddess to help us.”

La’Ca stood up. She faced Alyisa and held arms out with hands opened upwards being a little over the top with the added smirk, “She’ll help because I’m the bestest ever.”

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

[SIZE=9pt]At the moment Dharma’s mother mattered very little to Alyisa and it was unfortunate she gotten brought back up in the conversation over and over again. Ironic that is the closest thing Dharma’s mother would ever have a chance at immortality.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Biting her lip, watching La’Ca walk over? Alyisa just wanted to pull the other woman back down on the bed and forget. Forget the conversation and forget about going anywhere. La’Ca held out her arms in her direction and with open hands. Aly assumed she La’Ca meant to help Alyisa up from the bed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Taking the other woman’s hands Aly heaved herself up off the bed. Standing the way La’Ca was? When Alyisa stood up her body rubbed on La’Ca on all the right ways. Her lips close to La’Ca’s. “I’ll come with you. However naturally, I’m not going to let someone play around with the Force in my mind. Defiantly someone I do not know”, her first sentence sounded a little proactive. Maybe Aly was hinting at something. The rest of it made sense. The mind was something very sensitive. Allowing someone in was something you just did not do. This woman she does not know? She has no idea who the woman is or what her motivations are. [/SIZE]

That was good news. La’Ca was happy that Alyisa was willing to come with her to see Petra. She hugged Aly tightly, rocking slightly side to side. “Oh don’t worry, I’ll make sure nothing funny goes down.” Then La’Ca licked Aly’s lips, giggling softly afterwards. “We’ll just relax and enjoy the sun for now… Then we’ll go see the Goddess.

Releasing from the hug, La’Ca led Aly out of the room to enjoy few days in the sun with her. That was how it was for them. Talking about current events and nothing in the past until leaving and seeing Petra, they were enjoying the time with each other without the anymore drama.

(completed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom