Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, my head... [Force Mind-powers]

Elijah I want you to shape the box into something and tell me what you see before you, make it take an alien shape.... let the force guide you with this and explain to me what shape it takes...what you feel, what you smell and what you taste while it is being shaped she instructed and guided him into becoming a mentalist.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
---

He smiled, then closed his eyes.

Letting the force through him, he felt the box... burn beneath his fingers. He smelled... sweetness, sourness, bitterness.... he tasted the same stuff......

When he opened them again, the box was.... something....

And he felt.... different....

It's.....oblong... like a 3-D ellipse... but it has several cube projections.... I can't describe it. It's.... here.

He 'tossed' a picture of it over to her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She felt the image flash before her eyes and found it had taken the shape of a ball, it was good but not good enough and as she sat here she decided to take another route Elijah listen to my words, do you see anything else in the room you are in? she asked, if he was a mentalist he would see what she had placed in his mind...whatever it was would take shape in front of him.

Jak Sandrow

---
There's another box, a door, and OH WHAT IS THA- oh, that's you. Um, I see a large...thing.... why?

The object in question had appeared sort of in front of him. Sorta.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him she began to instruct him again, this time it was different Tell me what it is you can see? the entity in front of him would be cone shaped and would have pieces that can come apart that fold into the puzzle.

Jak Sandrow

---
It's... a big kriffing cone. What else?

Wait. There was a block on the side....

He pulled it off.

Is it supposed to do that? Come off, I mean.

Hey. That one came off too.

Pulling them all off, he saw that they all had little puzzle pieces. So, I just slap 'em together, then?

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She chuckled and then took on a sarcastic tone No you hold them Ja...I mean Elijah for some reason she almost called him Jak, why was that? she thought it over and dismissed it.

Jak Sandrow

---
He mentally froze. Yep, she suspects.

Yes, Isis, I was Jak. Now I'm Elijah. So get over it.

Putting the pieces together, he made: another box.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She chuckled and waited for him to piece it together Thought so she responded and then smirked and spoke to him Now follow my voice out of your mental state, Jak she spoke softly and delicately trying to coax him back.

Jak Sandrow

---
Please, just call me Elijah. Jak Sandrow is dead.

Taking the box with him, he followed her 'voice' out past his mind boundaries, and towards hers.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked as he came out of meditation and let go of his hand and then carefully looked at him Now I might be able to help you train your mentality but for now I need to know what you intend to do with your mental abilities she stated.

Jak Sandrow

"Well, I need to learn how to heal someone's mind, I want to be able to see around doors et cetera*, and I'd also like to be able to control stuff."

He let her hand go. He wasn't aware he had been holding it...

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

((*a la Beyond: Two Souls))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom