Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, my head... [Force Mind-powers]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
"RRRRRrrrrrrgghghhhhhh..... c'mon. Move."

He was attempting to move a barrel without using his hand to direct the power.

It was evident from the barrel's unwillingness to move that it wasn't going well.

"Aaaaacch. Fwah!" He shot his hand out.

The barrel hit the other wall of the room with a hollow *smack*.
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
Isis walked in and watched as Elijah attempted to move the barrel and laughed as he used such dumb words to get it done and then held out her hand and easily moved the barrel from one side of the room to the other I'm assuming you're still a padawan because even a knight can do something as easy as this.


@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

(Sorry elijah, but you just made my day but that comedy...love ya buddy. :p )
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
He turned to see the new person.

Isis....

Last time he had seen her was in a bar on Ryloth. That was a different life, though. Time to fake that he didn't know her.

"Oh, I can move it just fine," he said, motioning at the barrel with his hand, sending it flying in all directions, to come to a stop under his rear. Sitting down, he said, "Name's Elijah. What's yours?"

((I try. :D))

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She smirked at him and then glared since she recognized something but couldn't figure out what it was, she had recently returned from the path of the Jedi and in her escape and their betrayal she had killed more Jedi Knights and Masters and escaped with an older holocron but this nobody knew about and as she stood here she did so as a new person.

Isis Fontana but you may call me Darth Menace, what is your name again? she asked as she became curious since she knew there was something familiar about him, but she couldn't finger the familiarity.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
Isis smirked at him and found his weakness was emotions since he couldn't barely move the can he is sitting on without being emotional, she could see his only known ally was the force and he became strong with it... she knew he was strong in it since she could feel his radiating aura but one thing she did not know was how she knew him, but nonetheless...


She flicked her finger and the can flew from his bottom and hit into the wall and she waited for his reaction to it.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
As he no longer had any more rear support, he fell onto his rear with a thud.

He was ticked, to be sure... but he wasn't going to retaliate just yet.

"Really?" he asked. "Kick the seat out from under a guy? Wow."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She smirked even more You could focus on levitating, tell me... why are you here? she asked as she continued to stare him down.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
He shrugged again. "I wanna learn how to use my mind to do stuff better than with my hands. I want to be a great mental prober. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera."

No, he wasn't intimidated by her. But....she had changed.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She had changed and it was for the best, she had become more cold blooded and more calm with the dark side at her back but she also held true to her own self, she was still kind and compassionate but was more powerful and had the dark side clawing at her every second of the day and night.

So you wish to be a mentalist, I see she responded in kind In mentalism you must keep a calm and collected mind, I do not have an affinity to it but there are those that do... are you able to keep a focused, and calm mind? she asked but it wasn't a question it was a test and as she waited she quickly pooled the force and shot a lightening arc at him testing his mentality.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
He most definitely did not expect that.

The bolt wasn't painful, but it did send him flying back, to hit the barrel with a small bump.

"Maybe if you give me a few seconds warning," he chided. "Now I'm ready."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She held out her hand with her fingers up and palm exposed gathering the force around her Nobody, not even your enemy should be warned before hand she admitted as she stood there readying herself for her own strike, within moments she put her own hand down and rested it while getting ready to attack him.

Now a mentalist's attack with their mind, the only weapon they know can be used by mind over matter, show me that you're of a powerful mind and maybe I can assist you of obtaining power in mentalism she offered as she stood there... she knew it would be hard since a Vortek's mind was almost impenetrable even for a master mentalist with extreme ability in it.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

(OOC: This is not to make you an apprentice, Isis can help you to unlock your mind for mentalism...so just go with it if you want)
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
He took her hand to get up, then backed off a few paces.

"Still, I like to know what I'm getting myself into beforehand."

He concentrated....


-----
In his mind...

He saw his mind. Not as strong as the one he saw in front (hers), but tough enough.

But he had never ventured out. Now he would.

Setting a probe in front, he poked her.
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She watched as he probed her mind and kept herself calm and then spoke to him in a more masterful tone Meditate on the mind, meditate as if you were unlocking your own potential and then during meditation look deep into our own pysche...do not try and enter my mind, but just focus on finding the doors of your own and unlock them so the power flows through you she instructed as she pinged her mind against his giving him a warning to not enter her own.
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
---
Mentally nodding, he retreated back into his own mind, into the 'box' labeled "Force".

Opening it up, he found.... not much. Just a glowing, rubber blue ball.

On a whim, he popped it.

Blue energy spilled out everywhere in his mind, filling him with raw power.

Attempting to use it, he turned some of the gush into a much larger 'ram', and brought it to the front of his mind. Instead of using it on Isis, however, he used it on the barrel.
---

There was a wall. Then it had a barrel sticking out of it.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She noticed his mental ram and smirked and then instructed more Now instead of using your mind to attack use it to find she instructed as she guided him to locating his own potential View your mind as a puzzle box and search it for the pieces to that puzzle, find the pieces to unlock your own potential she said and then seated herself in the room while guiding him to the ground to sit.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
---
He mentally nodded again, then turned back to himself.

There did seem to be a large box in the middle of the room. And there were puzzle pieces... of sorts...
Taking these, he put them together in the box. This took about 15 minutes, give or take.
After he was done, he opened the box. And he found a glowing white ball.

Popping it, he focused that energy into a more precise tool.
---
The barrel shredded precisely into the spitting image of Circe.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She sensed his own conflict and held his hand softer but also with more of a grip and spoke to him Let go of your fears and allow for the force to heal your fractured wounds she spoke in a soft voice and then began to instruct more Take the puzzle box in your hands and hold it while staring... can you feel the box in your hands? she asked waiting for him to answer while giving his direction to take.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 

Darth Torment

Juggernaut
Writer
She smirked and then continued to guide him A mentalist can do many things with their minds, what I want you to do is concentrate on the box and allow the force to influence your actions... Shape the box into an object and tell me what you see she responded in a soft, caring voice.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
 
Top