Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh i'm sorry, did we break your concentration? [New Order Dominion of Lorrd]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Narakada"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

"Slavery or death is all that awaits those we find." The Sith Lord replied as the shuttle finally came to a stop on the surface of the planet and the loading ramp fell open to reveal a cluster of towering cannons. A shield particle shield surrounded them and deactivated only for mili-seconds at a time so that massive Ion rounds could be launched at the fleet. The commandos charged out into the fray, already blaster fire was filling the air, but Vulcanus simply strode out. Before him lay several enemy positions where non-force using sympathizers of the false ones had set up E-web blasters.

"Wipe them out...all of them."

Darth Ferus stepped out with [member="Darth Vulcanus"] , standing almost by his side. He listened to his words like a beast waiting for an order, and he got one. His form became a blur of black and purple as he set out to the turrets. He neared the first one with ease, leaping and sliding between the shots it let off. He lept into the air above the turret itself, higher then one would think before he released a Force blast. The blast itself tore the barricaded turret apart, blasting those close to it away and the poor sod operating it asunder.

He landed among the ruins, a top an unfortunate sympathizer who wasn't blasted far enough back. He crushed the man under heel, ending his life painfully. He looked for another target, already ready to move on. The sympathizers would be easy to deal with.

Placeholder 0123

P
You can't even sense me, can you?

Gaining entrance to the temple hasn't been the easiest of tasks. Brute force had been out of the question, and infiltrating this little cult simply wasn't going to work out. They were too close knit, too suspicious of each other. This had led Graxin to insert on the planet two galactic standard days before the strike teams.

He had observed in silence during that period, noting the faint discrepancies in the temple's defenses, and keeping himself occupied by studying stories of the old republic. When Krag had arrived, the signal had been sent.

Graxin had put on his assault armor, the light plates doing little to hider his movement. It's oddly shaped mask and raven hood helped to hide his identity, and conceal himself from thermal scans. Under the cove of night, he had infiltrated the temple exterior, slid his vibroblade through the spine of an apprentice going on a midnight stroll, and recorded her thumbprint on his data pad. After that, it was simply trial and error as he went from one damp electrician's entrance to the next.

Eventually, he had succeeded, slipping in through one of the temple's back entranced. He had found himself in an old storage closet, and proceeded to wait until his father and his father's followers had made it close to the temple.

That was when things had gotten complicated. Another apprentice had been sent to retrieve what Graxin could only suspect were cleaning supplies. The infiltrator had proceeded to slip his blade between the girl's shoulder blade. She had bled out all over the floor, leaving an irremovable sign given the kit Graxin carried.

He had moved quickly. Armored boots barely made a sound as he moved from one hall to the other, back pressed to the chestnut brown painted wall. If the heretics had nothing else, it was a sense of homely style in what one would think to be a home of terror.

Now, he stood outside the room housing the shield generator room. Well, stood was a bit pushing it. He was crouched inside of an air vent, staring down at the large circular room. A console was lined up with the generator, and two technicians were busy keeping the glowing contraption alive as weapons fire peppered it outside.

The issue, was a Twi'lek in dark robed with a familiar silver staff hanging from his belt.

Why can't he sense me?

Graxin opened a comm channel directly to [member="Darth Vulcanus"]. "I've found the generator father. Give me a moment, and it will be down."

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Vulcanus simply strode forward, pulling his Sith Sword from his sheath and using it to deflect the blaster bolts that strayed too close to his body. He didn't even bother to look at those he burned to death with the powers of combustion, he just felt them out with the force and concentrated...then they began to burn like ants under a magnifying glass. A group of Imperial Commandos rushed by him, their weapons concentrating on picking off anyone who dared stray from the cover of the makeshift barriers the enemy had erected. Further and further the Sith pushed into the enemy lines, ignoring the bodies of their fallen commando brethren as they charged forever forward in the name of the New Order.

"They send insects to fight a king...INSULTING!" the beast roared, building up a quick burst of hate within his gut before throwing his palm forward and unleashing the intense power of force destruction on a nearby barricade. The blast of hate was still being refined by the dark lord, but the power was enough to send derbies flying and tear the sympathizers behind it to shredded bits of burning flesh and pooled blood.

With the E-Web position gone, Vulcanus had allowed the commandos to push forward and begin the final assault to drive the sympathizers back and destroy the massive cannons. That's when Graxin chimed in through his ear, "I've found the generator father. Give me a moment, and it will be down."

"Excellent, I shall send word to the invasion fleet." the beast said before pressing a button on his gauntlet that notified the fleets to put the main force on standby

Flashings of red and black moved to and fro, killing the sympathizers first, and throwing his saber violently at the turrets, disabling them. The sparks flew high into the air with each hit. A wave of Force blew back three men rushing at him and a fireball launched at one ended one life and a large piece of debris that he threw ended the other two. Blaster bolts glanced off his saber with absolutely no effort. Some followed the paths they traveled and destroyed the ones who dare press the trigger. Blood was on the streets. Blood was in the air. The world was awash with blood.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

Placeholder 0123

P
"Copy."

Vulcanus was pleased, and that meant a lot when it came to the Sith. Krag was usually never pleased, only slightly annoyed. Without a word, Gravsen eased his DL through the small holes in the vent.

The screams were loud and abrupt. The two technicians fell in heaps to the floor as the rifle send green laser fire into their midriffs. The Twi'Lek snapped to stare at his fallen comrades, and without hesitation, sent his double crimson weapon toward Graxin.

The weapon carved into metal, but missed its target as the infiltrator tumbled back further within the vent. He went on one knee, and fired another steady steam at the Twi'Lek.

The Sith, in his overconfidence had not expected retaliation. The bolts struck him in the chest and sent him to the floor, unmoving, dead.

Idiot.

The rifle had certainly drawn some kind of attention. Graxin was quick with his work, sliding down from his perch, and going right into the task of lowering the shields.

A loud click came from the generator as it lost power, and the shields with it.

"Shields down father."

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

The Zabrak finished off another of the sympathizers with a Force Crush, letting the mans lifeless body collapse to the ground in a heap of broken bone. He worked his way over to [member="Darth Vulcanus"] , bowing his head to his master.

"All of the sympathizers here are dead. the remaining have fortified themselves within the turret. It will take but a moment to destroy them, but I thought you would be interested in the Sith who happens to be inside as well."

"Sir, scanners report the city's main shield generator has been rendered inoperable. The turrets' back up generators have kicked in."

Melkaroth nodded and activated his holocom once again, dialing in [member="Darth Vulcanus"] but only transmitting an audio message.

"Master, the turret's shield Generators have been activated. Destroy them and then pull your troops out so that we can begin our bombardment."

He now turned to his chief weapons officer. "Lieutenant, did you find the co-ordinates of the city's transport hub?"

"Yes, sir, our operatives logged it in their first intelligence report."

"Good." said Melkaroth. "Lock on turret 1A and prepare to fire on my command." he said. While Melkaroth could not yet fire on the AA batteries due to their back-up shield generators, most targets were available to him now that the main shield was down, so he had decided to take the initiative. While the Order's military had the advantage of its own transport craft, the cultists would be relying on the planet's infrastructure to get reinforcements to the city, so Melkaroth had decided to take said infrastructure out.

"Ready to fire on your command, captain." said the Lieutenant.

"Give me a visual." he said, walking up to the large holo-projector in the center of the bridge. A hazy blue image of the city appeared, and was then magnified so that the image showed primarily a large complex which was clearly the transport hub.

"Fire five shots." said Melkaroth--that would be what was needed, judging by the size of the compound and the likelihood of a shot missing.

The weapons officer obliged, and seconds later the holographic image was lit up by several huge explosions that would surely be visible across the whole city. Melkaroth inspected the damage. The complex, as well as most of the buildings in its immediate surroundings, had been reduced to rubble. All things considered, the Lieutenant's aim had been commendable, but there was no doubt that there had been some civilian casualties.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Darth Narakada"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Graxin Rade"]

The report from his 'son' that the temple shields were down came before Krest's report of the situation and that meant that their time was now running short. The main invasion force was needed now. After receiving the communication from [member="Melakoth Tyrin "], Vulcanus answered quickly "We will deal with the guns internally. Refocus all bombardments on the false Sith's encampments surrounding their temple. Do not hit their temple, we must recover the knowledge they have stolen from the true Sith." with that done, the Dark Lord turned back to his Enforcer, "place charges on the base of the turrets, we shall bury the lessers under a mound of their own creations"

The Enforcer only nodded once. Again his form became a blur of black and red as he worked quickly, setting each of the charges around the building, all the while avoiding the blaster fire that rained down upon him. Deus was out in his palm as he deflected the shots back to their senders, more often then not earning himself a hands free kill so to speak. It wasn't long until all the charges were set and the Zabrak burst away from the tower, already setting the explosions off behind him.

The loud bangs and pops overcame the screaming of the lessers within as they were crushed by their own defenses. Darth Ferus once more went by his masters side, only offering a nod to [member="Darth Vulcanus"] . "It is done."

Kalen Esmara sat in the command chair of a Beezlebub-class assault ship his eyes staring out the windows as he sighed tapping one of the fingers on his left hand against the command chair loudly as his right hand rested his head placed against the palm. "When will we arrive Warrant Officer." A young woman turned towards him nervously and gulped before quietly stuttering out. "S s shortly my lord we are approaching the system now then we will be pushing down towards the planet." He nodded his head as he looked away his lightsaber clipped onto his belt waiting to be used. He would lead the paltry amount of soldiers he had been given and push directly towards any entrenched places.

Placeholder 0123

P
The ground shook beneath Graxin's booted feet and forced him to lean against the console for balance. It seemed the Order was wasting no time in reducing this place to a slag heap. The son could only hope they weren't targeting the temple yet--he certainly wouldn't make it then.

The sound of armored boots clanking against tiled floor caught his ear. Down the adjacent hall, a squad of what looked to be security were rushing for the generator, pistols on hand to deal with any issues.

Except I'm the issue.

Graxin crouched behind the generator and slammed another blaster pack into his rifle. The group, four Graxin counted, filed into the room with alarming proficiency. If he were going to do this, it would have to be perfect.

The infiltrator sucked in a deep breath.

One of the security guards gasped.

Graxin sprung up behind his makeshift cover an opened up. His rifle rattled and heated up enough to burn his fingers through the leather gloves. Four smoking bodies tumbled to the floor, their blood mixing on the milky white tiles like a child's messy painting.

"Blowing the generator now. It won't be coming back online. I'll have the doors open soon." Graxin quipped to [member="Darth Vulcanus"] as he set the switches on his det-charges. "Was it red green red, or red red green?"

The boxlike charge clicked to show that it was active. Graxin clambered back up into the vent and slammed his thumb on the ignition switch. The room went up in flames, and a shudder not unlike that of the planet's surface being shelled rumbled through the temple.

With a big grin, Graxin opened up his schematics of the facility, and began to crawl his way toward the head of security's office.

"Understood, master." said Melkaroth to [member="Darth Vulcanus"].

"Weapons officer, give me a visual of the temple--magnification level 500." The lieutenant did so, and the holographic image changed to show the temple and all other buildings within a few kilometers.

"Identify and mark all military positions."

"Aye, captain." replied the Weapons officer. Over the next minute he proceeded to project cross-hairs over each identifiable military position.

"Increase magnification on the eastern side by a factor of 4." Rapped Melkaroth, and the hologram zoomed in, now displaying the positions in that area much more clearly. "Give me a reference grid." A second later, a white grid appeared underneath the hologram. Melkaroth studied this for a moment.

"Target sectors B-5, K-2, Y-4 and A-7." he said. "One turret each."

"Done, sir."

"Begin firing. 10 second intervals between each shot."

Once again, the hologram lit up with explosions, and Melkaroth watched with satisfaction as the military positions (along with a fair few surrounding structures) were annihilated by his guns. He had not targeted any positions within around five kilometers of the temple--one or two shots strayed close, but thankfully the temple remained undamaged. Once he was satisfied with the Eastern side, he continued with the others while the action on the ground raged on...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra, still a hire on for the Sith lord watched as their attack started from a building near the vault that she was waiting for the right time to strike at but for now she remained where she was. Her eyes scanned over the area, careful and silent as she had disguised, or rather temporarily joined, herself as a cultist. Her hand raised to her mask and its built in transmitter, switching to a secure comm channel that [member="Darth Vulcanus"] and his people would be on. "Trojan Horse reporting in. Vault moderately guarded now, will need help though removing the cultist presence."

Her hands left her mask and took a sniper in hand at her feet, she was on the roof for one reason, and the fact that she was able to use her slugthrower rifle was great. Her body dropped to one knee with the rifle held ready, waiting for the next move from the New Order or the troops guarding the Vault. While she waited though she found herself whistling a tune, the words coming from her now. "When I grow rich, Say the bells of Shoreditch..." She propped the rifle up to her shoulder. "...When will that be? Say the bells of Stepney..." Turning she placed her eye to the scope and aimed closely at the Sith lord there. "...I do not know, Says the great bell of Bow..." Her voice sounded over the channel now, open so that both the New Order and the Cultists heard her, the sight resting on the Sith Lord. "...Here comes a candle to light you to bed, And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!"

Her finger pressed on the trigger without halt, the slugthrower recoiling into her shoulder and flying at its target before hitting the man in the chest. Her hands brought her to the next target, letting them scramble in surprise before she fired again, missing first but then hitting the next one in the leg. They were certainly going to have a hard time in the end and oh how this was going to be fun...

@Melakoth Tyrin [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Kalen Esmara"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Narakada"]

(Here to help out upon allowance by Krag)

Finishing of bleeding and dying men as he walked with small flicks of his saber, a long stride brough him to his target. The AA gun stood, aimed toward the heavens, but in a few minutes it would be nothing but smoldering ash. Placing charges on the generators, the blew as Narakada released hell on the gun itself. Large pieces of rubble flew in the air to come crashing down with violent force onto the gun.

"My lord. The target has been eliminated." he spoke into his comm connected to Krag.

Placeholder 0123

P
The chief of security certainly kept his office tidy. The floors was polished wood with an expensive shining finish. The walls were that same warm colored brick that the rest of the temple seemed to have. The chief's desk was huge and metal, with papers placed in very orderly piles next to datapads and personal pictures.

The program is trying to screw with my mind.

How odd it was, for a training program to pay attention to subtle nuances such as this. Then again, all of his actions were likely viewed by the Graug in what he thought was the real world for entertainment. Making what Graxin thought to be a digital world seem rule only made his reactions that much more visceral.

He would grant the whoever ran this game no entertainment.

Wh-what are y-....I only did this for the credits! Please, just--.." The voice fell into silent, pitiful sobs for a moment.

Graxin had slid out of the air vent, and positioned himself next to the desk. He cocked his helmeted head back, his hood shifting as he did so. "You're an enemy to my father."

"I just watch the children!!!" The chief, a dark skinned human in his late thirties blurted out. "I don't care about your war! I have a little girl, her mother left us a year ago. Please!" The man strode up to Graxin and grabbed his armored forearm, giving it a shake. Open this frak hole up I don't care! Just let me go!"

Graxin stared into his reddened eyes for a long moment. Killing him was the obvious choice, yet, something compelled him not to. Perhaps it was going to end the game now, as this would be his first failure, or perhaps not. The armored man gave a slight
tilt of the head, and the chief muttered a quiet thank you before taking off down the hall.

Get to the hanger before they do. Not everyone is so lenient.

Graxin sat down at the console, and began to work his magic. His datapad plugged in easily with the console, and after a few moments, full control of the temple was in Graxin's hands.

All around the temple, the ray shielding within it, and the locked doors keeping Krag's forces out would raise, giving Imperial forces full access.

"The facility is open father."

@Everyone

Harkins and his squad of ICs had made entry into the planet's defense hub the previous night, disguised as a group of smugglers. Wolves in sheep's clothing. The LMG sat heavy in Logan's lap as the opened top speeder made a sharp left toward a garrison. Their mission was purely one of terror. To sneak behind the enemy lines and simply kill all in their path. The explosive tipped slugs in their weapons would be more than enough to punch through a troopers armor.

The Commandos weren't sure how to feel about the mission.

They were going to kill those in their own uniform.

Wilhelm Rykal

W
As a show of both impressive force and terror to impress Darth Vulcanus, Commander Rykal had made arrangements with the captain of the Star Destroyer he was stationed on to have the vessel flown low over the surface of the planet right above the Dark Emperor, it's massive silhouette blocking out the sunlight below, likely inspiring dread and fear in the hearts of the enemy below as it rained turbo-laser fire down upon the enemy positions. Swarms of TIE fighters and bombers erupted from it's hanger bays, bringing death and destruction to the surface of Lorrd.

ME0000797094_2.jpg

[member="IC-3471 Logan Harkins"]
[member="Graxin Rade"]
[member="Darth Narakada"]
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
@Melakoth Tyrin
[member="Kalen Esmara"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Moff Iridius

M
[member="Commander Rykal"]
"You know there's such a thing as overkill." Walking up behind the commander the Moff known as Iridius wished to have words with the commander. "How many people do you think this thing can kill?" Standing there the Moff out ranked the commander and he honestly didn't feel all of this was necessary. It wasn't that he cared about the innocent people dying or anything of that nature but it was damn expensive to do stuff like this. Even docking this bad boy cost a few thousand credits, just to dock it much less fire it!

"Tell me Commander did you get orders from the emperor or did you go ahead and jump the gun to waste ammo on civilians?" He asked the man again in a polite and kind manner. When you wanted to give someone an ass chewing it was best if you did it with a smile on your face, people responded better that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom