Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re3GLA.png

Thorus Arwyn

It wasn't her office, per se. Well, it be truthful, it wasn't her office at all. But with her sister, the Head of the Hunt, now held by Coalition forces until further developments, Scherezade found herself spending more time her, with both Baal and Duckie Talon Duckie Talon . While worry still coursed through her veins, she had calmed down. Had stopped trying to break anything and everything that stood between the Unknown Regions and the Outer Rim.

But she still needed distractions. Madalena's office in the Tower was not the mess of colors that every work space Scherezade had ever inhabited was. Instead of a chaotic mess, things were neat and in place, including a frame that included a pressed pink flower, one that Scherezade had gotten for her sister on a mission to Xagobah. Scherezade sighed, and wished she could punch the wall to let some of her frustrations out. But that would mean that when she did get her sister back, there'd be more explaining to do than what she wanted to.

So she waited. And waited. And waited. And then came the time to start doing things. For some reason, Discordia had decided that Scherezade would be good to interview new potentials to the Agents of Chaos. The Scintilla, the space structure they were building and living in, was open to non-Agents as well, but the Agents themselves needed people too. The right sort of people.

Which was why they went completely public on the galactic holonet. Commercials, pop ups, pretty presenters from various species to mention how great they were, how they would bring a wonderful new future right down to everybody's laps. And surprisingly, people were signing up by the millions. Profiles were being screened. It was almost madness. Scherezade had met with some of them, and now… She glanced at the file again, unsure of whether or not her next appointment was one of those people. Sometimes deals were struck with people that other Agents thought were of interest and could be helpful.

Dang. They really wanted to entirely put this in her hands?

Fine.

Scherezade took the executive chair, and waited.

Thorus Arwyn

T
Thorus Arwyn, forsaken hero of New Cov, stepped off the transport and onto the landing pad of The Tower, a place he was summoned for reasons unknown to him. Whoever called him there either had a death wish for beckoning the warlord as if he were some common housepet, or had an offer that even he could not refuse. At his side were two of his trusted soldiers, guarding the man with their lives. Their faces were hidden by suspicious masks, very ornate and elegant, yet somewhat intimidating all at the same time.

The doors slid open as Thorus approached them. On the other side was a desk and behind it was a young woman. Likely an intern. As THorus approached, she quickly tilted her gaze up at him, jumping in her seat slightly as the intimidating older man approached her.

"You must be Captain Arwyn. Welcome to The Tower. If you'll follow me, I will take you to see Lady deWinter," said the woman, her tone soft and somewhat showing fear. Thorus said nothing as she got up and walked to the elevator. He followed close behind her with his guard. As the elevator rose up the building, Thorus looked out at the planet's cityscape, slightly admiring the ingenuity and style. It appeared to be a place where he could make a name for himself. If they were worthy of his name.

The elevator reached the intended floor and the doors opened up. The intern walked forward until reaching a door. Thorus walked up to the door, which the intern then opened. Before the captain was the Scherezade deWinter he was meant to be meeting with. Not what he was expecting to see, but he has lived far long enough to know to not judge one by looks alone.

"You must be Ms. deWinter. I am Captain Thorus Arwyn of the Black Saber. My advisors have informed me that it would be in my best interest to speak with you in regards to employment. I pray that have not lead me astray."

It was a very good thing that Scherezade was unaware of the intern calling her Lady deWinter. People had been killed for less. While some might view it as harmless, or a sign of general respect, to her, the title had a specific meaning, and it was a meaning she never wanted to have for herself. The meaning that of her grandmother and one of her aunts. Never her. Never Scherezade.

Her gaze raised when he entered the room though, looking at him for a moment before her sight fell on the two that flanked him. She raised an eyebrow, but made no comment. She had her abilities and she inhaled deeply, taking in some biological information that was absent from her file. None of it would be relevant now, though.

Employment. Such a strange word.

"Please, have a seat," she said with a smile and motioned for him to take the seat across her. "Do I call you capt'n? Lord Arwyn? Something else?" came the question. Her sister, who should've been in her place, would've known how to correctly address the man. But Scherezade was not Madalena.

Though, if she'd been covering for anyone else, she'd probably try to refer to him as mister or dude.

"And would you like to have anything to drink?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom