Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offering Storyboards for your favorite posts!

I'm veteran RP'er and storyboard artist looking to turn your best writing moments into visual storyboards! If you are unfamiliar with the term, storyboarding is the process of generating a series of illustrations meant to convey the heart and soul of a creative work.
Commonly based on scripts for films, storyboards can show shot direction, dialogue, emotion, etc, and are a good way to establish a visual style for a film, tv show, anime, comic book or epic role-play forum post!!

I'm looking to connect with writers who have a favorite post lying around they'd love to see turned into a storyboard, allowing them to better visualize their most cherished moments with their character(s) and fellow writers.
I can interpret everything from epic battle scenes and moments of triumph / defeat to quiet interludes between great conflicts. I'm familiar with the Star Wars universe being a lifelong fan and long term writer.

I've included a board I made today as an example so anyone can glimpse the quality of my work.
Currently, I'm offering the work for free, depending on certain factors.
Fees will be reevaluated on a case-by-case basis depending on the size of any given request or the overall volume of requests.

Best wishes,

ErrantSignals

j6JJOVe.png

DO ME DO ME

jk i have no idea what i'd give you as a scene

This is super cool though -- can't wait to see more of your work!

If you ever catch yourself writing something you particularly love, or is visually inspired (or you catch yourself imaging it all playing out visually in your head), send it to me before you forget and we'll talk! :)

I may have one for you, though it's a bit long.

Long isn't necessarily a barrier! I've completed simple boards with 265 frames and more refined boards with 54 frames, so my range varies depending on the project. Longer projects do take up extra time of course and take me away from other work, so I would love to hear some details and discuss a fair fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom