Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Of Witches and Kings

Wearing: Mage Epidermis

Armed with: Skin Shears (Purple Bladed Split Saber)

Objective: Meet with grammaticus grammaticus

Hours earlier...

The Amalgam was on her knees, naked before the purple flame in the ritual chamber she had set up aboard the Sarka Class Frigate Xiphos had loaned her. The Cult of The Brain Demon had started using the vessel as a mobile outpost.

None of the Witches dared to disturb her as she called out to the Unholy Spirit, The Brain Demon, in her time of need.

A mental replica of Darth Phyre, the creature that had murdered the parents of Darth Xiphos, had seized control and mostly murdered her, only a few shreds of her consciousness had managed to survive, and start fighting for control as of recently. She was in control for the moment but could not eject Phyre's consciousness from her body any more than Phyre could eject her.

The unnatural things muttered in quiet from the raven haired Sithspawn soon coaxed The Brain Demon from her hidden realm, a curvy, naked, but faceless female Togrutan with purple skin.

Ah, it said bathed in the purple flames of her altar. You survived.

"No bloody thanks to you!" The Amalgam snapped angrily, shocked at how angry she was at her patron spirit.

Life isn't fun without a little competition, Amy. You oughta know that by now. Need I remind you that 'you' were the idiot who went after a resurrected Phyre without a plan? The Brain Demon asked, folding its arms.

Do not blame me for your reach exceeding your grasp.

The Amalgam smouldered with rage but held her peace. Lashing out at her own God wasn't like her.

There is still a chance you might prove yourself the superior leader of my Acolytes. If Phyre were truly confident in her position, she would not have needed to puppeteer you for the whole of the war. You might yet absorb her or excise her. Either outcome is preferable to me.

"What if I'm the one who ends up getting excised or absorbed?"

Repeat: Either outcome is preferable to me.

"She completely derailed my schemes with Uri." The Amalgam snapped. "Uri should be much farther along in the magical arts than she currently is."

Your problem. The Brain Demon told her. But I know of one in need of an alliance. Your little side project with House Io has not gone unnoticed by one in particular. A Darth Animus. He controls a kingdom deep in the territory where the crabs once held undisputed reign.

Animus. The name rang a bell. Amy had been told by one of her spies he had been seeking a meeting. She had been delayed from addressing it, mulling it over.

But if the Brain Demon was advising a meet and greet, The Amalgam took it dead serious.

"I'll go to him at once."

There is still a chance for you to regain my ultimate favor. The Kingdom of Miruar could be a powerful ally in spreading the will of the Bogan.

The Brain Demon vanished into the flames. The Amalgam rose from her kneeling position, dressed in her enchanted gray catsuit, armed herself and commanded The Battalion The Battalion , currently in charge of the Bridge to set course for Miruar territory.

"We're actually going?" The Battalion had asked over comlink.

"House Io will need allies going forward. We have fought at our lonesome long enough..." The Amalgam had replied, heading to her quarters. From there, she sent an encrypted message telling his spies she would meet him at the edge of his space aboard her Sarka Class Frigate. He was free to bring as many guards as he pleased. There she could properly host him--ths Sarka Class Frigates bore adequate conference rooms. This particular one's internal areas bore all the signs of the Cult's influence...black jagged moon symbols on the door, purple banners depicting the same, and passageways covered in runes...the Cult had this particular vessel all to themselves. No ordinary citizen of House Io would willingly venture there, even if it hadn't been decreed that Model 3 units and Brain Demon acolytes only would run the vessel. Xiphos was told via encrypted communique that she was going to the meeting with Animus, of course...no way she would not find out anyway, given how many of her murderous mechanical children were aboard.

The Amalgam would see if Darth Animus was serious. To be polite, he and his retinue would be presented with every amenity that could be afforded him.

If he was, then House Io might have a mutual interest in the future of Bryn'adul Space...

Last edited:
Darkness. That was his world, his universe. He felt nothing but a cold ache in his body. He heard nothing but the eternal void. He sensed the agony of countless billions who had suffered, and could sense the suffering that was destined to come. In the darkness, Darth Animus found an agony that was indescribable, a horror that was unmatchable, and perhaps worst of all, he found that one thing that so many people sacrificed their entire lives for. That one, elusive thing that made everything the darkness held and inflicted upon those that used it worth it.

Animus had found Truth in the darkness.

He opened his eyes as the simple chime echoed in the small cabin he had claimed for himself aboard the freighter approaching the frigate. It was not an elegant vessel, or even a modern craft, but it suited its purposes. Animus had been gone from the galaxy at large for three years, years spent in secluded contemplation beyond the edge of the galaxy where he could feel the closest to the darkness. There, in the empty void between galaxies, in a ship barely functioning, he had found renewed purpose. His return had taken a considerable amount of time, and the efforts he had gone to since then to begin laying the ground works for the plan he had even longer.

All his resources had been committed to the endeavors currently on Voss, and so only a merchant vessel could be chartered for this mission. A crew that had been forced to silence, and would most likely be eliminated once all was said and done. It was a costly expenditure, but in the end, hopefully a useful one. For the Kingdom of Miruar to grow, establish itself, and begin forging a path in the galaxy, it needed allies. The Cult of the Brain Demon could be that ally, but he held off on final decisions until after a formal meeting. For all their power and might, beings such as those within this Cult were not to be trusted if the rumors were true. A face to face meeting was a risk in of itself, but he held to the belief, arrogant as it was, that he could handle any threat that presented itself to him.

Only time would truly tell, the Sith Lord thought.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

The Sarka Class Frigate, an updated renovation of the Clone Wars Era Arquitens Cruiser received the Merchant vessel containing grammaticus grammaticus . The name of the ship, emblazoned on the side, was titled The Blood of Kar Shian.

The pervasive presence of the Dark Side would have been overwhelming to Animus once he was aboard. The nexus of darkness in side each beautiful Witch aboard, all wearing skintight white enchanted catsuits, was concentrated and potent, backed by the dozens of evil minds in each Witch, with The Amalgam having the most inside of her. Her mere presence had completely tainted the ship with the darkness, like she was a piece of living uranium.

Purple banners depicting a jagged moon symbol hung in the hangar as an honor guard of Model 3's armed with DC-15LE Blasters lined his exit. Their green photoreceptors stared straight ahead, creepy little signs of individualism on each. A ribbon here. A stripe there. Even their weapons were mildly decorated, but not enough to impede functionality. Some wore war masks.

The Amalgam would be at the end of that honor guard, The Battalion The Battalion right next to her, clad in her own skintight white catsuit.

"Rare is the person who would willingly seek me out for a meeting." The Amalgam began, dead purple eyes fixing on him and whoever he had brought with him. "For obvious reasons I'm sure you can guess at, people usually go out of their way to avoid meeting me. So when a Sith Ruler makes waves enough to get me to meet him, you can understand how I'd be curious. But this is hardly the place to delve into it. The conference room is a better place to voice your desires. Are you hungry, Lord Animus? I'd hate to be a poor host and not offer food and drink."

The Amalgam gestured for him to follow her into the ship passages to the conference room.

"The Droids belong to an ally of mine. A protege, really. I was skeptical about her choice to make them all sapient but I can't dispute the results..." The Amalgam explained as she walked past more Model 3's carrying out various tasks, all heavily armed.

Finally, she reached the Conference room, offered him a seat then plopped down at the head of the table, The Battalion at her side.

"There. This is my second in command, The Battalion. I am The Amalgam. Leader of The Cult of The Brain Demon. What does your kingdom seek of me?"

Even before he boarded the other vessel, Animus could sense the strength of the Dark Side radiating from all across the craft. A combination of loathing and satisfaction warned within the Sith as he stepped foot aboard the ship, bathing in the familiar feeling of the uncontrolled ocean that was the Dark Side at its fullest. It was a conflicting feeling that all true adherents of the Dark Side understood. It was a paradox of emotions all Dark Side followers felt at one point, and while some conquered that feeling, Animus cherished it.

His eyes drifted to the droids and witches around him as he slowly made his way through the gathering, alone. He had not brought any attendants or guards with him, for given the nature of this meeting if his host wished him dead a few extra blades would make little difference. He betrayed none of these thoughts as he marched forward to stand before The Amalgam The Amalgam as she began to speak.

For his part, Animus said nothing for several seconds, simply taking in the woman, the creature before him. Finally, when he did speak, it was with a controlled and level tone betraying nothing. "It is not for the Sith to cower and hide. I do not require refreshment, I ate before my journey here began."

His voice was crisp, detached, and filtered through the helmet thay he wore. He followed his host forward through the bowels of the vessel, his eyes lingering on the droids and she mentioned them. Droids were of great value to anyone in this galaxy, though sentient droids were a danger Animus himself would never have indulged in. Finally arriving at the conference room, He gave The Battalion The Battalion a momentsry glance before turning back to his host.

"The Kingdom of Miruar, or the dream of such, seeks to find allies and members for it to grow. The fear your Cult inspires would be a great asset to aid in the Kingdoms growth, and your infrastructure and resources a boon to its beginning."

(Apologies for the post and delay, had to do it from my phone.)

The Amalgam smiled at grammaticus grammaticus .

"Yes, our cult does tend to do that...and yes, your kingdom would indeed benefit from my resources and infrastructure. We pride ourselves in particular in causing fear and stealing secrets and infiltration, assassination. But what do I get out of it, in helping you? I would need certain...guarantees...it all depends on what you would be willing to agree to."

The Amalgam examined him with an intrigued expression...this one had potential...yes...he might become a great Dark Sider yet.

To have influence in not one, but two up and coming organizations...an irresistible opportunity...plus she might be able to make Xiphos slip further into the Bogan's embrace.

"But yes, an arrangement between our two organizations could be most profitable. But I am also allies with another organization. One whose leader built the droids you have seen around this ship. To consider allying with you, I would like assurances I would be allowed to have my cult operate in the open in your territory and to recruit members from it's populace depending on our criteria...but besides those sticking points, I would, if we do come to this arrangement, highly advise you seeking out my Protege for alliance as well. She's an excellent shipwright and weapons developer. Expert with cybernetics and droids. If it's just me you get, I can take you pretty far with the Dark Arts, have a good old evil espionage and directed terror group up and running for you in short order...but if you really want a technology advantage beyond just the absolute spring of Dark Side knowledge I can provide you and those Sith under you, and the terror I can sow in an enemy population...then Darth Xiphos, leader of House Io, is definitely one to consider if you want the cutting edge advantages to survive much larger foes with more bodies to throw at you..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom