Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Returns and Welcomes....[Jedi come back to the fold]

swtor_planete_voss_hd_2.jpg

It was if anything a seem interesting first day of seem many to come for Ronin, Who seem not too long ago was nothing short of one the many misplaced and lost soul. Wandering the galaxy knowing no place be their own and basically just living one day at a time. Till seem fate came along and before he knew it....she found him, Jedi Master Coci Heavenshield and for first time he seem found first piece of the puzzle. That was his shattered mind who night after night was haunted by seem dark nightmares. And with it the dark shadow figure that lurked just out of sight but never out of mind.

And with her help he slowly began to unravel the past ....his past that had been seem all but lost and forgotten in time. Learn for the first time his actual name that of being Ronin Wendigo. An apprentice of sort....one the last it seem to the then departed Jedi Master I'ella E'ron. That for what its worth had passed on far from where he was found which although gave him some comfort know. That he found it strange though it could perhaps was just a coincidence or was it? That she'd met her demise not long after he himself had been reported dead. Thought he'd only been able to hear it second hand and had yet be allowed see the actual reports which. For all accounts was held safe on records that was for now out his access.

As it would appear, thought he couldn't help to fault them in wanting be cautions or thorough in handling things. Being that as it may he recon it was strange enough to see someone reported dead just show up at your doorstep. Let alone one who'd been a Jedi and having the kind of unexplained memory loss as he'd had. At same time given the somewhat suspicious circumstances surrounding his disappearance. But just the same after having been quarantined out from the rest of the order for first few day since his arrival in Voss. Just as a precaution till he could be given time to adjust and given a clean bill of health .

Which had been granted not too long ago though being as curious and somewhat adventurous he'd was. It had not take him long to occasionally slip out and explore...get into some quite interesting situation or meet here or there. But just the same it was nothing short of a relief for him that they finally clear him and was free to roam. And at best come to get know what could be the start or at best re-start to a life he once had.....And with seem as he walked the hall then exited off one the doorway into the ground surrounding the Voss Temple. He happen come upon what appear be a lone impose structure. A pillar of sort jolt out of the ground surrounded by a few more smaller one that form a circle of sort. To which standing there for moment with his head cock to one side as he tried gaze up. Try hard to see and make out that which was seem carved onto the main pillar .

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[was invited]

The world was something beautiful as the jedi master stood there with a small smile on her face. She was rather proud of the things she had been working on recently and slowly the sun was drifting in through the cloud as her hand went to her back. The parasol she had opening to protect her pale skin from the rays of the sun as on her hip the wooden sheath of her Getsuga Tenshō as the sheath of that resonated near the shaft of her parasol. SHe rarely displayed the lightsabers in her sleeve ot the disc saber on the inside of her robe but the chakram like weapon was a welcomed thing to have like her fans for protection. She could sense most of the padawans there while leaning back a little and letting the force energy dance off her hand.

Returning from the medical bay where she had attended a meeting with the staff and her husband, on the state of [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]'s hand, she was happy to have the news that his hand had mended well and the bandages could be removed. His eye on the other hand would take a lot longer, if it would ever mend to full health.

She turned the corner coming around the side of the Silver Temple, she noticed Ronin looking at something in the main circle. Coci walked up to him, "Greetings Ronin, I see you have found some of the art of the Voss", she said looking at the fine artistry as well. "You would find much more of it in Voss-ka, the buildings there are amazing and before you ask .. I don't know what the script means". She grinned.

Coci sensed the presence of another, her head turned to see Master Ike near by, sporting a beautiful parasol. "Master Ike! Good day to you as well", she spoke up and smiled at the woman.
[member="Ronin Wendigo"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

The beauty that she would see be on what the eyes could see all around her. To this she enjoyed being out side where once could be free and feel the life around her calling to one another in such harmony. It was a joy to get a way from the duty of inside to be called out here. Smiling as she looked up at the sky.

Reaching the place that had been called upon her, even so she couldn't help but wonder what her daughter had been all tongue tied for so much about running her thoughts a mile a minute. Finding herself wonder up to wards the ground greeting each one with a nod of her head. Then addressing "Coci my dear, how is your husband fairing." as she waiting for the answer after that addressing Ronin.

"Ronin is it the one my daughter Freyia has told me so much about." as she put on a calming friendly smile upon her lips.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] / [member="Coci Heavenshield"] /[member="Matsu Ike"]​

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]​
It was then just as Ronin was inquisitively looking at the pillar before him that from behind. He no less felt her presence even before she spoke at which time with a smile on his face. He then slowly turn face her and gaze at her while he listen.

"Greetings Ronin, I see you have found some of the art of the Voss."

At which time with a light bow which he'd learn spending some his off time with one the other named Freyia. He then turn with smile on his face replied back.

"Greetings Master Coci....and well it seem i have found something interesting during my walks here....."

He pause with a slight curious look in his face while he glance around at the other imposing structure about. But then before he could speak and ask it seem she somehow read his mind as spoke.

"You would find much more of it in Voss-ka, the buildings there are amazing and before you ask .. I don't know what the script means."

To which he then soon enough two other individual came join them at which time. Seem more out of curiosity as he glance over at the first one....one who for one reason or another look oddly familiar to him as he soon learns to find out why.

"Master Ike! Good day to you as well."

In which time as she approach that he could help glance over at the odd item hang by her waist. And odd looking item made partly of wood to which all but tempted him speak out of. But then from the sideline just a ways out of his line sight another voice called out.

"Coci my dear, how is your husband fairing."

To which as he turn was sort taken a back and somewhat embarrassed once he hears his name and Freyia being mention. That with a bit of a sheepish grin and his left hand raise to rub behind his neck that he turn face her.

"Ronin is it the one my daughter Freyia has told me so much about."

At which time seeing the all too friendly smile upon her lip that he then slightly calms. As he'd hope look at who believed be Freyia's mom. That he slightly bow at her as well hope if anything that he'd at least make a decent enough impression on her. That for what its worth hope.....Freyia hasn't told her about that little incident by the garden they had with her mom....well not yet. As his face slightly blush reminded of it all....not that there was anything bad or mischievous about it. But then it was more of an embarrassment on his part....

" Umm....greetings Master and yes i guess am him...."

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Matsu looked at the other two who arrived and she bowed her head in respect placing her parasol on her shoulders and standing there for a mment while looking at the padawan with some interest. She had seen him before on Ossus and a long time ago in the Republic but didn't know what had happened to him between then and now. A mystery before she spoke moving into position while she looked up slightly at the others. "It is good to see all three of you well." She offered a simple smile while tapping her fingers on the shaft of the parasol and feeling the force sensitive wood pulse in her efforts. The calming effects there like holding one of the healing cubes.

She looked at Ronin quizzically as she noticed the flush to his cheeks, yet it would be rude to ask why or bring attention to it. It seemed to been something Master Whitelight had said that caused it. With the mention of her daughter .. Coci soon put two and two together. And so she turned away to smile. Ah Matsu had approached a good way to lighten the situation for Ronin.

"Master Whitelight my husband is progressing well with his injuries, the reports from the Healers are good and he will mend", she smiled as a form of thanks for her concern and inquiry. "It is largely in thanks to you for building the Silver Healers so well alongside all of them".

"You looked well Master Ike, you out for a stroll?". she looked so lovely in her robes and parasol, and any force sensitives worth their weight would sense the serenity around her because of what she always carries with her.
[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Ronin Wendigo"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Couldn't help but see how his cheek had redden from her daughters name, this only made her eye him then look away for she didn't want to embearance him in front of the other two Masters. Even for that matter put him on the spot, guess time will only tell with him and her daughter friendship.

"I"m glad she has someone to share her love for the archives, she very smart when it comes to library. Even so she looked in the direction of Master Ike. "Its good to see you doing fine on this beautiful day, Master Ike." as she turn her focus upon Master Coci once more even then she was humble with the words that she spoke. "Thanks you for those thoughtful words, I hope to only to give more back to the order, in the way of the healing arts that make this order such a deviancy order.

As she now had her own eyes back on the young padawn, "Now Padawn Ronin, what may we do for you or try to help you with along your journey you are on." , she was speaking on him wanting to know more about himself and his past if they could help him any way having a very good strong Force Masters that stood before him.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] /[member="Matsu Ike"] / [member="Ronin Wendigo"]​

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]​
It was then as he stood withing the company of the three Master that for moment he could help feel a bit out of place. But then again with the mention of his Freyia sort caught his attention especially when he found out. The one standing before him was as he assumed been her mother. Take note of her words and of Master Coci had in a way cause the subtle reaction from him. Which at best he tired hide and hope no one took that much notice of. But then soon enough just as the calm wave emanating from Master Ike parasol began filter thru towards him that. He could help but sort turn face Master Whitelight direction as she came speak.

"I"m glad she has someone to share her love for the archives, she very smart when it comes to library."

To which with a seem sheepish innocent grin he began to speak.

"Umm that she is very smart and was a big help ...get me to look for stuff i sort was look for...."

His words seem to trail off as he felt unsure if she knew or might gotten word . On their little misadventure soon after the pair left the temple library.....and little incident with the shuttle.

"Now Padawn Ronin, what may we do for you or try to help you with along your journey you are on."

To which seem with her attention and of the two others now all but directed towards him. Sort made Ronin tad bit uncomfortable that he sort fidgeted like a child where he stood. Take moment to center his thought at the task at hand as he tried find words.

"Well....ummm...i guess maybe you could help me remember who i am....see not sure how best say this. But for the past few season i sort seem been wandering...with my memory all but a blur. I don't know what happened......only that i awoke badly injured in a spaceport.

And it was only recently that with Master Coci help that i have been able piece together. Bit of it....not a whole lot but....i guess its been a start...."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Matsu stood there and listened to Ronin when he was talking with some more interest. She moved her parasol closing it while she secured the smll strap to keep it closed before setting it under her arm. "Recovering memories padawan can be tricky if you are not careful. You could damage your mind further." She kept a straight face but offered a grin as her black eyes gleamed. "however there are other ways, my research into the rift and its techniques has helped teach ways to learn and solve mysteries." And well that she had gotten to practice while training it to be stronger with Corvus had helped with the old jedi grandmaster. Teaching them both how best to navigate the streams before returning. "Or there are new therapies the healers at Sakura have been developing our new hospital ships have brought bright minds to solve problems."

"I know you are eager to regain your memories Ronin, but Master Ike is correct. If you rush this it can cause you more hardship". Her brown furrowed.

"However, here with you today are two master that can help you greatly. Listen to them both and take their advice", turning to both master, she would bring them up to speed.

"I began work with Ronin a few days ago, through meditation we were able to take him back to an early memory which was difficult for him as it had cause pain and so the session was cut. We have to proceed slowly to pull back all his memories.". Coci would not go into details because the memory had been a personal one and only Ronin has the right to divulge the details.

"If you both are happy enough to help Ronin I am sure between us all we can do this. Whether private sessions or as a group".
[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Ronin Wendigo"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] |

Listening carefully to all that was said by both of the other master before speaking herself. As her own mind going back to some of her training when she had first started here with the Silver Order. Knowing herself to have her own surprise to have been uncovered of the warrior markings having more meeting then she would have like there to be. After all it was another time and place that was with another Master then both being young.

"Master Coci is right with the face that this will be a slow going, as the memory are very tricky to do, as sometimes not always maybe be somewhere that a smell or sound or even the place your at will trigger a little snip it of memories." this with her words wanting nothing more then to have this be a natural as can been as she had been in ones minds before where their had been defences set up that had to be broke through, causing her to have to use a lot of her empthany upon the person to smooth them.

Even now finding her hand reaching out to his shoulder as she rested it there. "When every you are group or one on one I"m up and ready for this task, of getting back what was lost to you, right Master Ike and Master Heavenshield."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]​

At that time as he stood there in quiet contemplation listening as best he could to each Master words. Doing his utmost best to heed their words of both caution and wisdom that they so most graciously imparted to him. In which time once all was said and done he then with a respectful bow to all he then turn to his Master Coci to speak.

" I am sorry Master Coci and understand....seem my impatience have gotten the best of me. And i would no less comply to heed yours along with other Master."

It was then with seem curious yet innocent gaze he turn face Master Ike then with slight hint of shyness. That he turn face Master Whitelight who thought he was more than thankful that she did not seem brought up. The fact he and her daughter were at best.....closely acquainted as even then. Even without her around and just the mention of her name seem bring out a certain feeling from him. Which like her Ronin had very little understanding of and at best brought faint shyness from the seem spunky youth. That once he was able to regain back bit of his confidence that he then spoke.

".....I would be honor if perhaps either one of you would instead help me in other regards then? That of embarrass as i am to say this...in perhaps relearning some the things that Jedi suppose to know. Seeing as other than my own personal memories it seem much of it i have so far some vague memory of but not that good control over. Seeing as well .....Freyia tried teach me about the code and all ...along with other stuff Jedi suppose to know like force and all. But frankly speaking it all seem so vague to me that as much i tried to understand it....seem just find myself so hopefully lost."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Listening to hima nd the others while she raised an eyebrow. "Helping relearn can be done easily enough. Quiet should have records from when you were a padawan originally and might be able to have some of your lessons." She was thinking about ti and most of the things they had going on before attention went to some of the others. "Though it would be easier to watch your lessons." She said it while standing there and bringing her hand up to her chin as she tapped it. "Hmmm we might be able to.... could be fun and with Corvus we had been able to." She said it rubbing her hands together. "Though getting you into my medical lab will be needed and more information."

"Master Ike, Ronin has already been to the Medical Lads and fully tested, but mainly for injuries and damage to the brain. Everything had checked out fine apart from some minor injuries. But if you and Master Whitelight believe there would be more to learn by this, I bow to your expertise". After all Coci is not the healer like Maya.

"The skills of a Jedi, such as saber training and force abilities would be a step in the right direction as well. And it might aid to return memories as well". Between the three of them, they would be able to speed up the process for Ronin and get him back to full heath quicker. His mind, a different matter and time will bring that back as well.
[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Ronin Wendigo"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

LIstening to both before letting Coci take the lead, "If all been done in the labs I believe its time for there to be a different way of looking at this matter, if both of you would agree along with Ronin. As she give a very soft smile upon her lips to help him be at ease around her at this moment in time. "If you seek training Ronin I can give you force training, for the saber I am no expert like some of the other Masters and Knights that make up the Silver but be fore then happen to seek out the right one for that part of your training., or Master Heavshield or Master Ike" she said with putting a hand upon his shoulder.

Keeping to the task at hand then what was in the back of her mind, being a mother she had ways of keeping track of her own daughter but also giving her a little freedom. Even so she could bring this up later away from those others as she was sure he would like it that way. It was the way that he keep trying to keep his look from her even then she could tell something was on his mind.

"Don't worry about anything think of me as one here to help you along the path." stopping short of saying that of that is Freyia mother. For now she was the loving and caring Healer Master that everyone in the order had came to love and enjoy to be around with her peace peach being a enjoy by all. Even so she knew that she had be distance for a long time now. Maybe one of these moment her and Coci could enjoy some hot tea together and just talk.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] \ [member="Matsu Ike"] / [member="Ronin Wendigo"]​

Master looked at the woman and kept unblinking black pools from her eyes on her as she spoke. "Medical scanners cannot pick up force trauma. Jedi shadows in their work to remain secret have worked with memory augmentation so witnesses do not see them. The padawan could have observed something horrifying and flashed his own memory to protect himself from the trauma, this has been done and observed in padawans seeing their masters die. It can destroy their minds and memories, there are sith techniques for targeting specific memories to protect their secrets, techniques to extract information can cause damage." She remained there looking at Coci and then turned to Ronin. "But I am not saying that just regular medical scanners cannot detect force techniques. You might have it and you might not but we should be able to check. Then if there is we have developed advanced healing techniques and items to handle it. It is how we made synthetic healing crystals of fire and have much at our disposal thanks to holocrons and our own force technology."

It was then as he respectfully and quietly listen on the wayside as the three Master before him began to speak. With Master Ike start thing off with the idea of maybe hitting the archives. Which he recon was doable with maybe Freyia help where perhaps he could gather to find records of his past training or such. But then soon after when she shifted to seem rub her hand together as she come mention another name and the idea of having to be subjected yet again. To another round of being sent to the medical lab sort made him a tad bit uncomfortable and yet he tried his best not show it. For if anything else he found being in the medical lab was both boring and at best uncomfortable. Having still the memory of being prodded,poked and subjected to spend long hours of being lock away. Of which could mean having spend quite some time away from his new special friend Freyia.

At which time his gaze then turn to face and for moment seek comfort gaze at Master Coci. Who for what its worth had to him been more than anything that just his Master....a confidant and in a way a sort motherly figure he sort come to trust wholeheartedly. At any rate seeing that she appear have no objection to Master Ike suggestion sort ease his worry a bit.

As his gaze then turn towards slightly at Master Whitelight whom he could help but feel a slight apprehension about. Not so much because of her stature or anything but the fact she was Freyia mother. The one person he sort had found to have form some sort of special friendship with. And not wanting loose nor garner her ire about it that he kept silent still. Somewhat fidgeting where he stood till eventually with a smile upon her face as their eyes met for moment. Sort put his mind at ease at which case hope if ever after all was said or done. That he could have chance speak with her and in a way assure her of his intention in regards to her daughter Freyia. As the seem special friendship began to blossom between the two.

In which time once all had spoken he then turn to each with a respectful bow .

" I am all but grateful for all of your suggestion and offer of assistance to me Masters. And if anything i have complete faith in each that i am all but will give any of them a try. If only to be able get back to become the Jedi i was and hopefully would be...."

She could feel Ronin's apprehension about the talk of going back to the labs for further testing. Coci wanted to set his mind at ease, "Masters, ultimately this is Ronin's decision. I do believe further tests will not reveal any more then we have already established. What we need is a plan in a forward direction for his recovery. Now, we have started to pull back the cloud over his mind and much had been uncovered but it had been a hard session and so I strongly urge we process slowly".

Coci rested a hand on his shoulder. "Ronin, nothing happens without your consent and each one of us only has your best interest at heart. I suggest you take up the offer given to you by both masters and work with them. We will need to work differently for different results .. all methods will be valid and helpful. But considering the .. nature of this and how intimate this intrusion will be, I believe it best done on an individual level rather then in a group. This will provide a more thorough step to your recovery and less dangerous".
[member="Ronin Wendigo"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom