Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Narshadda Days

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

The Trandoshan merely shrugged off the punches and kicks as if they were miniscule buzzing flies, insignificant and small in his predatorily eyes. His sight and determination remained on the Jedi in front of him before he charged wildly yet in a controlled fashion. In an instant, he was up in Xiarr's face before slamming a stun baton into the stomach of Xiarr. If the hit connected, the lizard would follow it up with a smack to the chest and finally one to Xiarr's face. If all hits connected, Xiarr would fall to the ground in a crumpled heap. Though, that was if every single hit connected as was planned. Suddenly, a gunshot like thunder rang out in the room. It tore a chunk out of the lizard's midsection, before he fell to the ground in a pool of blood and gore. In the doorway where the lizard was previously standing, was Kaiya with what looked like a shotgun in hand.
"H-hey.."

Xiarr gave out a sigh at the sight of the Trandoshan merely shrugging off his blows, it wasn't like he really expected anything different. With this, all of the lizard's strikes connected, causing Xiarr immense pain, one he couldn't just walk off. He tried to stand up, but he found himself squirming around on the floor, not able to do much, he eventually stopped struggling, and looked up at the Trandoshan one last time.

Xiarr gave out a croaked laugh, watching the Trandoshan walk over to his battered body. "So, this is the end, is-isn't it? The bitter, bitter end..." Xiarr took in a deep breath before closing his eyes, ready to embrace his impending doom. However, what he thought where his final thoughts were interrupted by the sound of... thunder? Xiarr opened his eyes to see the Trandoshan fall to the floor, now a twitching pile of gore. He looked up to the figure at the door, however, it was all too blurry to see that far in his current state, and he simply laid his head against the metal of the cockpit.

[member="Kaiya Halycon"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Kaiya stepped gingerly over the fallen Trandoshan, making sure not to step in any of his gore or blood as she did so. Even though it was the least of her problems, she still didn't want to deal with wiping off the grime of Trandoshan guts and blood off of her shoes later. As she walked over to Xiarr, her leg felt like it was on fire and everything was telling her to stop. But, the both of them did need to get out of here alive. She walked towards Xiarr before slapping his face softly as she knelt down near him. She didn't know what to say to him, he had saved her life. He had fought for her and here he was laying on the ground. Even though Kaiya had just met him, she felt a connection to him. One she couldn't describe. She wanted to say something profane and wonderful to Xiarr, but that didn't happen. In fact, it was the opposite, or at least in Kaiya's eyes, of something inspirational.
"X-xiarr...get up. You're n-not dead yet..."

Xiarr saw the figure walk over him, he rubbed his eyes, however, he stopped as soon as he felt that gentle slap across his face. He groaned and looked up towards the figure, realizing who it truly was. Kaiya? That was surprising, to say the least, but right now he really didn't care about who saved his life. He stood up and rubbed his eyes once, staring down at the Trandoshan, kicking it in the head to make sure it was dead.

Xiarr gave a slight laugh at Kaiya's words. "I almost wish I was until I saw y-, nevermind." He then looked around the room for any storage compartments, trying to find his lightsaber. He needed it to get these damned collars off. He scratched his head before looking down at Kaiya's new weapon, now where did she get that?

[member="Kaiya Halycon"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

She hugged him. Yep, that's right. Kaiya put her shotgun to the side before wrapping her arms around him and leaning close to him, hugging him. She hadn't really hugged somebody before, but she thought that the way she was doing it was fine. And if it wasn't, well oops. She stayed that way for a few seconds before pulling away, a bright blush on her face. Why had she done that?! It was stupid just to hug him right out of the blue. But...their must've been a reason for it. Maybe she was thankful for him saving her? No, but that was part of it. D-did she care for him...well let's just say possibly and leave it at that for the time being. She had to quickly make up an excuse for hugging him.
"Uh...s-sorry...it's just you saved me and...well..."

She felt awkward. Well, that was an understatement. Embarrassed was more like it. She flinched when she pressed her leg against up against the metal ground before lifting her leg up quickly to elevate the pain. It was painful that was certain, and she couldn't very well walk that good...but she could manage. Though, she would probably need proper medical treatment for her leg, it still hurt like hell.

Xiarr muttered to himself as he searched the room for his lightsaber, opening up any compartments he could find. So far, nothing had come up other than junk and a few blaster pistols. He groaned, really not wanting to lose his lightsaber. After another fruitless search, he was stopped by the sensation of something wrapping around him, assuming that it was the Trandoshan who had somehow survived. He quickly spun around to not be met with tooth and claw, but instead a hug? From Kaiya nonetheless, that was strange, to say the least, however, he decided to embrace the moment. He himself wrapped his arms around Kaiya, letting her go shortly after, and at hearing Kaiya's response he could just barely prevent himself from bursting out in laughter, that was rather amusing. He held out his index finger at Kaiya, shushing her down, no need to explain herself.

Xiarr turned back around to continue his search for his saber, however, it seemed like his blade was nowhere to be found in the cockpit. Say, that medical droid probably knew where his saber was, right? Assuming it hadn't just turned hostile due to its programming or whatever, although that was doubtful.

[member="Kaiya Halycon"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Kaiya was still embarrassed about hugging Xiarr, though she still was able to help him look around for his lightsaber. She was curious as to why he had shushed her with her half-hearted response. Did he know the actual reason she hugged him or was he just amused by her response? It was killing her to know what exactly he meant by that but she did her best to brush it off as she dug through the cabinets for Xiarr's lightsaber. Her hand finally fell upon a cool cylindrical object before she pulled it out. It was the lightsaber, surprising enough. Though, it didn't seem to be fully there. Only part of it looked to be in Kaiya's hands, making the other part missing for the moment. Though, she did at least find a piece of it. That must've counted for something. She handed it to Xiarr rather timidly, trying to hide her blush from hugging him earlier.
"Uh...I found your saber...well part of it, I don't know where the rest is."

Xiarr's hands finally brushed up upon something metallic and cold, he quickly grabbed the object to reveal only half of his lightsaber. Luck was never really on his side, was it? Well, it was better than finding nothing he supposed, it wouldn't be the end of the galaxy if he had to construct another one. He closed the compartment shut before turning to Kaiya, who had the other piece of the lightsaber, maybe luck was on his side after all. He nodded, quickly turning around not noticing Kaiya's lingering blush. He pressed the two pieces together, hearing a metallic click. He ignited it, and the yellow blade flickered until finally staying on permanently. He slowly cut the shock collar off of him, then doing the same to Kaiya. He deactivated it and placed it at his side, walking out of the room, heading for that medical droid. What did he have to say in all of this chaos?

[member="Kaiya Halycon"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Kaiya opted to remain seated due to her leg. She didn't really wanna damage it anymore, or feel anymore pain in her leg for a matter of fact. The pain was unbearable enough as it was, she couldn't bring herself to start moving around again. It would just be too painful to do so. That, and she needed to calm herself down from the blush she got from hugging Xiarr earlier. It was just a hug, nothing more...nothing less, right?

The med-droid greeted Xiarr with a wave of it's metal hand. It folded it's arms over each other atop of it's chest before finally speaking to Xiarr. It's voice was full of metal and it buzzed slightly as the droid spoke to Xiarr, curious as to why he had come back to him, the droid.
"So, you killed the lizard, I assume? And you're looking for....what now, master jedi?"

"Yes, the Trandoshan is dead, cough up its remains on the floor as a matter of fact, although I can't take credit for that..." Xiarr made a slight motion towards Kaiya, who he knew he had to mentally discuss with himself about, but now a rather inappropriate time. "So what do you wish to do now with your life? Your master is dead, I doubt you'll be crying over his body, however." Xiarr wouldn't mind having a medical droid on his ship, he wasn't a doctor, to say the least, so having one would be quite handy.

Xiarr then looked over to Kaiya's leg, which clearly hadn't fully recovered. After the droid was done talking to Xiarr, he walked over to Kaiya, opening his palm and sending a faint yellow wave towards the wound. The remaining damages would slowly begin to heal as Xiarr concentrated his energy on Kaiya's leg. Once the wound was done healing, he stood back up and looked towards the ceiling, looking for a way to get out of this mess of a ship.

[member="Kaiya Halycon"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

"Ha, funny. I won't be crying over his body as you said. As for what I'll do...that's a tricky question isn't it. I suppose I'll leave and never return, try to find where I fit into this whole bloody mess called the Galaxy. It was nice knowing you, master jedi. But I'm afraid, this is where we'll part ways. Unless that is...you're willing to take me with you. I could always help you to get the eye of the girl..."

Kaiya stiffened when Xiarr came back over towards her. She was shocked when he held his hand out towards her, before a yellow light began to seep out of his hand towards her wounded leg. She flinched at first, as the flesh began to slowly heal. Though, she knew in her heart she would always have the scar. That she couldn't change, but she didn't care. Scars are scars, signs of either great triumph or defeat in life. She was amazed as her wound began to fully close up. It would still take awhile for it to heal, though it would be much faster now than it would've been.
"T-thanks!"

Xiarr gave out a laugh at the droid's response, it was pretty smart for a usually mindless medical droid. "Yes, having a medical droid at hand could be quite useful. As for the girl..." Xiarr lowered his voice, looking back at Kaiya for a split second before turning back to the droid. "Oh, believe me, I think I'm doing well with that on my own." He gave out a faint laugh before walking towards Kaiya.

After Xiarr was done with healing Kaiya's leg he walked up towards the cockpit, directing the ship up towards the surface, and he was sure that he was in the middle of nowhere Once the ship finally surfaced, he turned it back towards Ahto City, determined to get out of this mess and get a good rest. This was probably one of the most eventful days in his life, and he couldn't say it was a bad thing.

[member="Kaiya Halycon"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Kaiya finally stood up before walking behind Xiarr. She looked out over his shoulder and watched as the deep, almost black-blue sea transformed into a turquoise color before being replaced by the dawning of sunlight and overhead clouds. It was such a strange transition, from the cold deep sea waters, to the warmer shallower water until finally coming up to the sight of clouds where dreams and tales resided of children's stories. This day, will it was eventful to say the least. Kaiya had tried mugging a jedi, only to go with him and almost get eaten by a shark. Then being saved by him before returning the favor. Boy, did this day turn out differently than she had ever though. To think, she had only dreamt about mugging someone today. Apparently dreams can change...a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom