Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Of Easy Wind and Downy Flake

<I’m not particularly well-versed in Marni Nyx’s filmography either,> Miri lied. <I’ve just, uh, heard that name a few times before…>

Okay, so maybe she was a bit of a fan of her movies. Marni Nyx had starred in quite a few classics, after all. But Miri knew next to nothing about the actress’ personal life.

And it hardly mattered, because she dropped everything at the mention of hot chocolate. “Two, please,” Miri said. “Oh, and do you have whipped cream?

“Of course we do.” The receptionist set two steaming mugs on the counter, along with a can of whipped cream.

Awesome.” Miri piled the cream on her hot cocoa, raised the mug to her lips, and took a sip. <Okay. So, I guess our next stop is Room 2400B,> she said. <Dead nobles, safes full of drugs, movie stars, freak blizzards—what’s next, starweirds?...>

Some time later, the pair arrived at Room 2400B. From the outside, there didn’t seem to be anything amiss. Miri took the initiative and knocked on the door, but there was no response. “Ms. Nyx?” she called out. “The hotel management needs you to answer a few questions.

Still nothing. Glancing at Kyell, she asked, <Should we break down the door?> Of course, if they were going to break in, he would be the one kicking the door down, as he was the stronger of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom