Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd Character Species

Sort of for fun but also because I'm trying to get some ideas. But basically title says it all: can you think of anyone's characters or any of your own that are an odd species? Basically anything not normally seen in Star Wars media? Be it the cartoons, movies, books, comics, anything. It's not that they've never been seen or anything like that, just that they're very rare.

[member="Kimiko"]

[member="Darth Vitium"]

I see. But what about canon species? Has anyone tried off characters from those? Something not so often seen in the verse?

[member="ScarletSilver"]
I've written an Anzati, as have others (and others who still do), and I know there's a few obscure species from canon running around, too, like the Cathar and such.

But the majority of the board writes human or very close-to-human species.

I think we can see how much, though, if we throw up a poll :p

I think I have the oddest species choices. My characters are Verpine, Avogwi, and a Kushiban. The Avogwi and Kushiban aren't even really humanoid so it's a lot of fun since the galaxy isn't exactly set up for them. Trouble sitting, piloting ships, using basic tools, etc. Does give them a bit of an advantage in combat though since what you normally would do against other players may not work on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom