Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location OCA's Terminus Shipyards

Status
Not open for further replies.
06_10_12_by_sanchiko-d5gzui5-620x349.jpg

Name: OCA's Terminus Shipyards

Image Source: http://thefabweb.com/59022/15-futuristic-concept-designs-of-the-week-oct-4th-to-oct-10th-2012/attachment/59034/

Intent: To create the ships neccesary to supply the Open Circle Armada. And a way to earn money by building ships for other fleets.

Classification: Shipyard

Affiliation: The Open Circle Armada

Description: The OCA Terminus Shipyard was built to sustain the OCA's demand for ships, whether they be capitol or not. When there is no need for ships the OCA can use it to build fleets for other factions as a suitable income. It measures 15x10 miles wide taking up prime real estate on Terminus. Although it's purpose seems only two sided, it also serves as a dock for currently deployed ships. It is also the HQ for the OCA due to shortage of funds for the Armada. It employs over 15,000 workers as builders and guards to the structure.

At full capacity the shipyards can build up to 4 ships over 1000 meters in length and 6 under 1000 meters length (Depending of status of sed ships). It's completage time is 10% lower than most shipyards due to it's location being a metropolis, and it's input is also 12% higher for the it's location in the galaxy. When the ships are docked the Terminus Shipyard can base up to one resting fleet (2 Large Capital ships, 4 Small Capitol ships, and an assortment array of gunships, corvettes and freighters). And almost any kind of fleet ship can be constructed here except, Super ships, Tankers, Certain Support ships, and Space Stations.

To attend to all the workers need there are Lounges, Cafeterias, andMedical Clinics. Although there aren't any barracks, there is placed housing around the shipyard for most of the workers to live in while building is commenced. Finally, safety is the first priority at this joint, so all safety checks a pre measures have been taken.

History: There isn't much history behind the Shipyard, it was built in 839 ABY by an ambitious admiral of the weakened OCA who goes by the name of Bell Hulsy. At the time the OCA didn't have the money and they contracted other companies to build it for them for a certain percentage per year. And when the OCA when under upheaval the shipyard were rented off to various prominent ship builders on Terminus.

Before the OCA reclaimed it when the netherworld event occured it destroyed few of the dock yards, causing hundreds of thousands of credit damage and claiming many of the builders. They immediately left thinking they were safer else where, so the OCA now built back to i's normal strength rebuilt the docks and enlisted a whole new corps of workers.

Links: Dev Thread

[member="William Kerkov"]

Please don't leave categories out of the submission. Write N/A instead in the field.

History: (Optional. Describe the history of this structure.)
Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)
I'm also going to need you to expand on its description. Add another paragraph describing the shipyard: How many ships does it house, how many ships can it construct, what types of vessels are constructed there? Describe how it's administered.

I'm also going to request that you write a detailed history with at least two paragraphs. Who founded it, why was it founded, how did it fair during the Netherworld event (assuming not brand new)?

Alright, after further review I'm going to ask that you do a dev thread with a minimum of 10 posts. This can be acquiring the shipyard, building it, or just roleplaying its day-to-day activities.

Just be warned that you cannot actually produce ships without first having a company. As well be sure to check out factory rules regarding starships here.

Also, there's more than a few typos in your submission so I suggest you proofread it and edit them.

Anja Aj'Rou said:

Alright, after further review I'm going to ask that you do a dev thread with a minimum of 10 posts. This can be acquiring the shipyard, building it, or just roleplaying its day-to-day activities.

Just be warned that you cannot actually produce ships without first having a company. As well be sure to check out factory rules regarding starships here.

Also, there's more than a few typos in your submission so I suggest you proofread it and edit them.

Okey dokey all will be done. The typos are because I am more of a writer not a an editor and I have a tendency to pass them.

Seeing as you actually reached out with other members for contracts I can say this is definitely more than enough proof of effort for the submission :)

Pending secondary.

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Do not forget about that.

Remember that you own this location, not the planet, and I strongly suggest making a company in the future just so the Factory nuts are happy ;)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom