Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsessions and First Steps

Dantooine:
Kyrel walked through slowly into the tall grasses of the farming world, his dark figure made it seem as if he was death walking through these lands, his breathing a chilling sound as he walked away from his ship The Reaper. Why was he here you could ask? He was here, because days ago from his Castle, from the Castle of Darth Vader formerly, rumors had started to reach him from the Outer Rim of a Force born. A child conceived purely of the Force, one who could be both stronger in both the Light and the Dark, through his obsession and studies of Lord Vader, he had learned through the forgotten history, that he the so-called 'Chosen One' was conceived in the Force. Some say thanks to the Force, other say through the experiments of the Ancient Sith Lord Darth Plagueis. He was now convinced, that that the child could be a valuable asset to the Ren, not to mention a prize to the Supreme Leader, he set out from the hellish world in order to hunt him down.​
Now here he was as he walked through the large community made up of farms. He had asked around, and those that he did interrogate, most that did not survive the encounter told of a girl who was born to parents out on a farm not far from where he had landed, had shown tremendous gifts, and was disappointed to learn that the girl had left long ago. He was infuriated, but then an idea came to him as he stalked his way to the farm of the girl's parents the Force as his guide.
He then approached the farm, and saw a man with a lean build attending the fields, when he saw Kyrel clad in the armor of the former Dark Lord Darth Vader, he looked frightened at first and pulled out a blaster rifle as he looked to Kyrel and said sternly. "I am gonna ask you kindly to see your hands." Kyrel was in no mood for playing games, and asked him coldly through his vocabulater. "Where is the girl? I will not ask again if you value your life." The man gave the Knight of Ren a hard look as if he knew what he was talking about, and responded powering up the blaster. "Not here, she left years ago. Now I am gonna give you a count of three. One.... Two... Three." Kyrel was no furious as soon as the man fired the first shots, a snap-hiss was heard as his crimson blade activated. Kyrel blocked the shots and redirected them, but he did not redirect them back at the man, instead, he drank his fear, as he gave him a taste of his power, he then moved closer and said coldly. "Then you will be of use to me in a different way." He said as the man kept firing, as he stepped back, as he was now terrified.
As the shots were heard, a woman came outside and looked scared as if she was holding a basket of fruit. She said to her Husband. "What's going on!!" The man kept firing and looked back and yelled before Kyrel lifted his gloved hand and caught him in a Force Grip slamming him against the wall. "GO GET INSIDE NOW!" Kyrel was now livid as he kept his grip and enjoyed how the man was choking as he lifted him, and then he drove his saber into the man's heart impaling him. The look of pure terror still on his face, as he stared into the expressionless visor of Kyrel's mask. He savored the fear until he pulled his saber out, and then the man fell to the ground dead as Kyrel walked inside the house, leaving the farmer's corpse there.
He had walked in slowly, he could feel the fear of the woman and enjoyed it as he looked all around from the small kitchen, to the living space. He then looked upstairs as he advanced slowly up there, he felt the fear grow intensely as he made his way to the bedroom. He did not see anyone, but then he reached out and looked under, with his saber he cut through the floor, and then saw the woman who attempted to attack him with a knife of some sorts, but having shrugged it off, he merely lifted her with the Force, and made her suffer more than the man, before snapping her neck, and then setting her body on the floor. He was unphased by the deaths, as he had even killed children, and so this was necessary for drawing the girl out, he then saw what looked to be a terminal of some sorts as he walked downstairs, and inspected the living space. He assumed it was for bringing the girl back, and so he activated it and hid in the cellar upstairs where the woman's corpse was and meditated on the deaths, waiting for his prey to arrive, as he allowed what transpired here to fuel his power in the dark side. And he knew the deaths of her loved ones, would drive her to the dark side, and that was what he had wanted, next to drawing her out.
[member="Mary Ragnos"]​

Meanwhile, as this situation had been taking place, Mary was just leaving the Coruscant system after helping in a smuggling operation
for some small time thugs who offered to pay her with five thousand credits which to her, was enough. It had been seven years since Mary had left Dantooine to explore the galaxy and make a new life for herself. As she was leaving Coruscant she stared into the abyss of space.. thinking on what was next and what the future had in store for her. "Maybe I should return home.. It has been a while sense I saw my old folks.. Must have been two years ago when it was the last time I visited them" Mary would say as she left the bridge and headed towards her personal quarters. Mary would enter her quarters and move towards her bed and lay down. She would look over at the photo of a younger her and her parents on the old family farm on Dantooine having a pleasant flashback of the family playing. Getting up Mary would walk to her bathroom and begin undressing to shower.. "I'll visit them tomorrow.. yeah, Its been a while I must be home sick."..

Right then as she exited her shower a distress signal ringed throughout her ship alarming her to return to her parents home.. "Oh no..
what could it be.. they only use it in case of an emergency." Mary would then at that moment cloth herself and rush to the bridge bashing in the coordinates to Dantooine. With no thought she pushed the ship into Hyper-drive and pushed the engines to get to Dantooine as quickly as possible.

As her ship entered the Dantooine sector Mary mapped the course to land right by the farm and began descending onto the planet.
Moments passed and she finally landed 56 yards from the homestead. She grabbed her stolen Vibroblade and a rifle and blaster pistol and took of running in the direction of the farm.. "You two better be alive..".

Upon that moment she found on the floor her father dead.. his body was stone cold.. Mary would begin crying for minutes.. As time passed she
was finally able to gain a grip on herself and put herself to her senses, she then inspected it she noticed the area where he was impaled by the saber.. "Was it a.. Jedi?.. No.. they are the 'good guys' right?" She put her fathers body down against the wall, resting it. She walked into the home.. inspecting around the house until she found the corpse of her mother laying.. crushed.. on the floor, "It must've been a Jedi.. Only they can do these things". Mary hugged her dead mothers body for a good minute and began inspecting the rest of the house, hoping she could find the man or women who committed this horrible crime. "Where are you and who are you.."..

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel was lost in deep meditation, as the dark side fueled him. It was like a whirlwind of emotions swelled within him, the anger, the hate, and the fury were like a liquid fire in what little veins he had left in his damaged body. He had murdered the two innocents without either mercy or compromise, and this would be a way in drawing the girl here, and better yet embrace the darkness. If this worked well he would have gained something that would please the Supreme Leader, a more powerful asset than the Abomination known as Mishel Ren, someone who is power could go beyond Kyrel's very own, and be a scourge upon the Empire's enemies. The First Order would be very pleased to have her as it's influencing were starting to spread across the galaxy. She would fit within the new order, and he knew it, but she needed to be convinced first, and so he waited as his mind drifted elsewhere.

He had occasionally thought of his past, as he did know. For a long time, he was now at a place of power he had not known before. He had faced powerful Jedi Masters, and survived. He had killed a Jedi Padawan and became the first Knight of Ren to do so. He had even conquered his weaknesses, and emerged stronger than ever. The heir to Darth Vader's Legacy claiming both his castle and his armor as his own. He had been through death's door countless times, and have lived to come back stronger than ever, but now his mind came back, and He looked around his breathing filling the room like it was a bone-chilling ghost that swept through the house.

Then he had heard his prey come inside, as he grinned evilly underneath his mask, and then sat up. He carefully walked down the stairs in the darkness. His presence generating a cold feeling through the Force. His breathing merely announced his arrival as he approached the girl, as he pressed a button on his belt, changing his vision from a dark thermal color into a lighter blue so he could get a better look at the young girl, who from what he could sense was no threat, and so didn't go for his lightsaber. He spoke his voice sounding cold and metallic. "I see you have arrived, girl. I have been looking for you, as you can see your loved ones were of no help, So I had to draw you out, and now here you are. Do not be afraid I have no intentions of hurting you, nor do I wish to fight." He said announcing his intentions as he did not wish to fight her, but he did not have a clue of what she could do in her state.

[member="Mary Ragnos"]

As Mary heard the cold metallic voice, chills rushed through her body.. fear, anger, confusion and many emotions rushed through her head. Though, in that moment she equipped her blaster pistol and aimed it at [member="Kyrel Ren"]. "You.. you expect me not to want to fight you? you murdered my family..". Mary aimed the blaster pistol right at his helmet.. She looked at it, as she looked more at it she realized what she was up against.. She realized she was standing in the presence of a 'Sith', something her parents taught her through the old stories of the past.

She would snap back to her senses and put her pistol down, Realizing a fight would be a horrible choice..

"What is it you want then.."

She would stand there shaking in fear, awaiting for her answer..

He could read her thoughts like a book through the Force. He loved it all, the hate was boiling in her, he knew that she would become powerful within the dark side, provided that she came with him of course. He knew all the emotions way to well, he had to give into the dark side just to survive. He had given in on that day when he was known as Thomas Kyrel, and on the day he came out more machine then man, that day all traces of his humanity were gone with Thomas, only Kyrel Ren remained. He knew that all too well, what this girl right now was nothing compared to what she could become, she must have known that, and Kyrel knew that. It was only a matter of time before she saw that.

His breathing filled the room as she looked at him with fear, and he drank it in, as he spoke almost laughing when he read her thoughts on what he was. "First let me clarify I am no Sith, I am something better than the Jedi and the Sith. My name is Kyrel Ren. I am here to show you something better than yourself. You, my child, are a Force born, a rare and powerful breed strong in the Force, and I wish to show you a better path, a path to power. Come with me, there is nothing holding you here." He said looking at her and extending his gloved hand out.

[member="Mary Ragnos"]

With @Kyrell Ren extending his hand to her, only rage existed inside of her. With the death of her parents she could only feel hate for this machine.. "Sir.. In what world do you think I would ever let you help me.. You murdered, the only people who love and care about me and you expect me to come to be by your side and join you?.. You disgust me.." With all the anger in her heart she gripped her Vibroblade, knowing in a fight she held no chance against the opponent.. though her brain was not the in control anymore, it was her hateful heart with a passion of vengeance which took over this battle, as she grew angrier her eyes turned red as the force energy inside of her began to darken with hate. She got into a defensive stance and prepared for what was coming.

He stood his ground, unphased by her anger or level in power, he had to admit she was strong in the Force, but she was untrained, merely a child who knew nothing of the dark side, or of the Force for that matter. She did not frighten him even with her Red eyes, defensive stance with her weapon and even then such things were beyond him, he had faced powerful Jedi Masters, and held his own, survived almost being possessed by an Ancient Sith, and had even faced Death's door countless times, for him this was nothing more than child's play if he was attempting to frighten.

He looked at her through the expressionless face of his mask and harnessed his own power in the Force, that being way stronger then her's he looked at her and within an instant he raised his hand and attempted to deliver a powerful blast of Force energy knocking her back into a wall, and making her drop her weapon, as he walked over to her slowly. Speaking coldly, but had no anger, more like irritation more than anything else as he rested his hands on his belt. "I have already said, I do not wish to fight, but show you a better path, do not be a fool and make me kill you, when you have so much potential. You could unlock your true nature and know what power is. Your parents they were merely limitations, with them gone you have a chance to be shown a better path, now will you come with me, or do I have to make a mess of things? The choice is yours."

[member="Mary Ragnos"]

Mary scowled, Breathed in then out.. The Dark side began to control her, circulating through her body was the hatred for this metal monstrosity. Though she knew she had only one choice, one way to possibly avenge her parents.. On the other hand this hate and fuel for the Dark side created a lust of power inside of Mary. She knew that giving into the Dark side will change her, it will make her a weapon of hate. She pick up her blaster and then holster her blaster and drop to her knees in a final bout of anger. At that moment she would scream in anger shaking the room slightly and then stop.

Mary would look upon the helm of her parent's killer and sigh, "I will come with you.. I will serve under you if you teach me my potential" She would rise to her new 'master' and dust her self off from being thrown to a wall.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He stood his ground, admiring her power and what she could become, he waited, he rested the tips of his gloved fingers against his lightsaber. Just in case, but he had nothing to fear from her. She was a child, an untrained child and nothing more. He had nothing to fear from her, he was the Heir to the Imperial Hero Darth Vader, he had faced death countless times, a child does not, he would merely wait for her, and as she pulled a Blaster on him and dropped to her knees screaming in frustration, he felt her anger and couldn't wait to exploit it.

When she finally admitted that she would serve under him. He became increasingly excited but did not say anything the sound of his breathing, was the only thing that was heard, as he looked to her and said. "Then I will teach you and show you a better path. There is nothing for you here now girl. Come with me." He said as he walked away living the corpses where they lied, as he did not worry about them, they would only serve as a reminder of her old life, as he walked away.

He then proceeded to walk back to his starship, waiting to see what the girl would do, but it did not matter he was ready to leave this world behind, his task finally completed there was nothing keeping him here any longer. A new path was about to begin.

[member="Mary Ragnos"]

Mary followed behind her new master, knowing from now on her life will be changed forever. Mary scowled upon the sight of her two dead parents, knowing the man who killed them will now train her. Though, she knew the only way to avenge their deaths and bring justice to their souls she must learn from him then strike him down. Though, a part of Mary did not follow behind [member="Kyrel Ren"] to just bring justice upon her family.. A part of Mary sought a jealous urge of power inside her body which was the Dark Side infesting inside of her. These two conflicting sides of Mary brought her the fear of making this decision as the light side of her knew this was her only way to avenge the murder of her loving parents, the dark side within her only sought to grow her power with a jealous rage creating conflicting emotions inside of her mind.

It was truly a changing point within this "child's" life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom