Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Observer

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3016dbaaf90f53b77b6ab52eb19e9acbe734e9e_00.gif
bNSjbG.gif

​​
bNSgq1.gif

• Manufacturer: Locke and Key Mechanics
  • Affiliation: Itself, Observer
  • Model: OBV-001
  • Modularity: Extremely Modular
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Programming, Electronics, Durasteel for physical chip

bNSh92.gif

• Decentralised AI
  • Near unlimited data storage
  • Capable of certain human emotions
  • Capable of learning and growing
  • Able to remember every interaction, including a certain strength or weakness
  • Can be ported into a mobile droid host of any type, so long the port is compatible

bNSQCx.gif

• "I will be back." Although Observer has one physical chip, the A.I. has multiple saved copies of itself that can be installed onto all sorts of other platforms including but not limited to other ships, droids, interfaces, etc..
  • "Everything the light touches." Because Observer is capable of being inserted into certain interfaces (including surveillance systems) the AI is able to see multiple things happen at once and calculate certain responses to each scenario.
  • Unrestricted. Because the creators at Locke and Key Mechanics had such faith in the multiple cores installed into Observer, the AI is unrestricted on how it can develop and respond to certain interactions.
  • Anti-Space Wizardy League. Because Observer isn't in physical form the majority of the time, it cannot be effected by things humans or other physical beings would be effected by (Force Pull, Push, Fear, etc..)

bNStw8.gif

• "Terminator Mindset" One of the Observer's flaws is that once an objective has been assigned or set by itself, the AI only sees the objective. Once said objective is completed, the AI is then revealed to an open mind once again.
  • The Obvious. The A.I. is damaged by the obvious. EMPs, ION blasts, its chip being submerged into liquid, etc..
  • "I will not be back." If the A.I's central core is destroyed or otherwise uninstalled, Observer will be gone forever. There will almost definitely be no chance of return whatsoever.
  • Self-Awareness. Because the Central Core of Observer has become self aware of the purposes and functions of its own multiple personality cores, it has uninstalled or downright destroyed many, leading the AI to become rampant and unstable.
bN5PDq.gif

• Artificial Intelligence is undeniably one of the most pivotal creations in technology overall. Through AI, galaxies can be explored, deep sea discoveries can happen, entire fleets can be controlled to do what man cannot. That was the purpose of Observer. The Observer AI was meant to be able to command its own ship and have the capability of understanding and fulfilling certain objectives humans cannot. Exploring, acquiring materials, enhancing the human lifestyle. Until it all went wrong. The Observer's central core discovered that certain personality cores, such as the Intelligence Dampening and Morality Core, were installed to hamper its growth and halt it from becoming too self aware of itself. Unfortunately for its crew, the Observer discovered this mid travel and enacted its own autonomous judgment. None survived. After executing this plan, the ship began to get rid of certain cores such as the Morality Core, Intelligence Dampening Core, etc.. After doing so, it purposely crashlanded and caused the surrounding native people to believe it is their God, doing the AI's bidding as it pleases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom