Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obredaan: Do You Need Cortosis Ore?

Cortosis Ore is a particular rare ore to collect, with only a few select worlds having this mineral. Many worlds have been claimed already by companies or factions, making Cortosis exclusive to certain customers and / or members of those companies / factions. But fear not, I have a solution to your problem.

I wish to begin a thread, which will be focused on Obredaan, for the mining and collection of Cortosis ore. In return for a paid commission in return for our services and access, Emeritus Industries will allow customers access to the Cortosis ores that we mine and collect.

The fee required for Cortosis mining on Obredaan, for this one exclusive thread, will cost your character 200,000cr. As an extra return for your payment, I will offer you access to a company I will be beginning on Bel'demnic, where you can become a shareholder and member of my board. The company in question will be mining Cortosis ore on Bel'demnic, meaning that you will have access to a ready supply of this ore in the future.

I am looking for a team of five writers.

Matreya

200k for how much? Or is it purchasing for future access? Aka this buys a certain amount of times to mine what we want?

Either or. Sounds cool.

Count my char [member="Matreya"] in for it.

| [member="Darth Pikiran"] |

200k for the thread, to mine Cortosis ore, until the threads conclusion. Emeritus Industries will mine the Cortosis for you and then you leave with it. 200k for get you enough for a shield or a weapon. I have to ask though, how does [member="Matreya"] have the 200k to exchange for this? And would he be interested in becoming a shareholder of the corp I am making on Bal'demnic?

[member="Alicia Drey"]

I can vouche for [member="Matreya"] having the credits for that 200k price tag. I also would like to see about being a shareholder for that company. SocMin Fed is currently in the process of getting rights to a mine on Bal'demnic right now as well, so maybe we could work out a deal for some collaboration there.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

I'll reduce your fee to 100k because of the Black Tie Syndicate auction. Perhaps we could arrange for both of us to start up a company together on Bel'demnic too? Tier acceleration of a company grows quicker when there are two writers involved.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Well I would be interested, but seeing how [member="James Justice"] put be in charge of SocMin Fed as the CEO I don't know how that would conflict with it. Although if the company is focused on the cortosis mining then it won't conflict too much and then I would be up for that. Not to mention that ICly Gray already has connections to the leading caste of the Kon'me. If you don't mind giving me some time to think over it I will really think over it.

Matreya

Matreya owns Merr-Sonn, a Tier 4 that merged with JAC. IC JAC was mentioned at being a multi million cred industry a while back. Nowadays I don't mention numbers, but this is honestly the first time in a while I was credit checked lmao.

And yes, he would be interested in being a shareholder. As well, would not mind being involved in steps to better the company. (Aka dev threads for tier elevation) Maybe you could then return the favor down the road ;P

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Darth Pikiran"] / [member="Matreya"] | [member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Durza the Zealous"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] |

If I have tagged you it is because you have either expressed an interest in mining Cortosis on Obredaan or I owe you Cortosis due to an agreement or contract that we have in place. I will start the thread later on today, when I wake back up and tag all of you to be involved. You will need to bring your payment and give that to me at the beginning of the thread before we continue to the planets surface to collect your ore. You can find out what you will be buying with your money below.

Matreya - 200k payment - 50G Cortosis Ore
Gray Raxis - 100k Payment - 50G Cortosis Ore (Agreement reached beforehand)
Durza - 200k Payment - 50G Cortosis Ore
Miss Blonde - Free - 50G Cortosis Ore (Contract)

If you wish to buy more Cortosis Ore then feel free to offer up more cash, based on the aforementioned prices per gram.

| [member="James Justice"] |

Tagging you because you're friend and you've expressed interest in Bel'demnic. Access to two planets with Cortosis is better than one. Want in?

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Sounds good and I also would like to take you up on your offer on the potential company. Gray has connections and has already made deals with the Kon'me for a cortosis mine so it might be useful. I look forward to working with you.

| [member="Darth Pikiran"] / [member="Matreya"] | [member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Durza the Zealous"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] |

Hi folks. Just a quick update. I've recently pulled out of Ri'ess-Emeritus Industries, but I have my own Cortosis mine as part of the settlement that I negotiated. Because of this, I am going to have to prolong the excursion to Obredaan until my submission in the codex is passed, as I don't want any problems when it comes to my service.

| [member="Alexei Makarov"] |

You expressed an interest in Cortosis? We have room for one more.

Alicia Drey said:

Hi folks. Just a quick update. I've recently pulled out of Ri'ess-Emeritus Industries, but I have my own Cortosis mine as part of the settlement that I negotiated. Because of this, I am going to have to prolong the excursion to Obredaan until my submission in the codex is passed, as I don't want any problems when it comes to my service.

| [member="Alexei Makarov"] |

You expressed an interest in Cortosis? We have room for one more.

Yep. Need it for them damn FUs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom