Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion O Superman | SO Dominion of Corva Yag

Untitled920_20231011091927.png
Objective: Objective 3 - Ruin some privateers day
Tags: Ansisa Ansisa
Gear: in bio

Wearing: this but with her hat

Untitled938_20231026121044.png

She could feel the glare from Ansisa Ansisa as she took her selfie. "You don't need to hate me, just because you ain't me..." she said almost musically to the chiss before readying herself and pulling out her new pistol that had previously been invisible on her waist.

She laughed, at the suggestion that she be bait, whatever worked worked "I guess they wouldn't believe the 'my sister is dying' gambit seeing as we already disabled their ship"

The door opened and the lone girl walked through into the breached corridor. They hadn't managed to get to the breach yet, but Annika could feel them, the urgency of their emotions and their fear was swirling within the force and Annika began to mentally pluck at their strings, more fear, more confusion. A large man finally arrived at the junction ahead of them. "Get off of my ship!" he shouted at her as he walked out into in front and readied himself. "You've got five seconds to kark off"

"Come on now, does that literally ever work?" she raised an eyebrow, making sure her camera was correctly aimed. "Just you is it?"

"Nah, captain made sure to bring along a dozen lads twice your size missy, so i suggest you turn around..." there were more footsteps on the way down towards them and the man grinned. His hand tensed in his gun but beads kf perspiration dotted down his forehead "...3....2....1..."

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

InquisBanner.png
Objective: Congregation
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Robes
Tags: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Darth Nefaron Darth Nefaron / Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner / Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon / Xeykard Xeykard / Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

The masked man felt one of his eyebrows quirk up as a projection of Darth Malum greeted the Assembly and promised some of his own forces to aid in the coming campaign, but offering no bid for himself as a candidate for commander. A show of support to win favor without taking any responsibility for the campaign if it were to wind up a failure, as well as placing eyes and ears within the campaign's forces without the need for bribery or convincing. A clever move.

A Sith calling himself Darth Nefaron that he didn't recognize was the first to offer himself up as it were, promising a campaign of terror and fear that would put any resistance into submission with more than just brute force. He rather liked the idea in truth, it would be a bit slower and more gradual if it was to be done correctly but could prove to have great lasting effects. Of course there was a double edged sword with fear tactics, for an example of the cruelty that could be inflicted could just as easily become a martyr for even more enemies to rally around if one weren't careful. A delicate balance that would indeed require a good many scalpels to maintain.

He smothered a smirk at the brief message from Lechner rang throughout the Assembly, finding the hint of impatience rather amusing. The fact that the Wolf did not offer himself as a candidate did only further prove his theory of Empyrean searching for more allies in his mind however, so simple amusement wasn't the only gain. And here he thought their little partnership was going to be one-sided.

A Givin Sith that the Lord Inquisitor somewhat knew of, by name and reputation alone, spoke up next to remind the Assembly that the Kathol Resistance's dying gasps could prove dangerous no matter how it was skewered. Indeed they had already proven capable of avoiding and escaping Sith clutches before, so it was only natural to be concerned of the havoc they could wreak and the discord they could sow if given the opportunity and motivation. So a quick and decisive campaign would be necessary then, one that would be efficient in eliminating the Resistance entirely.

The next Sith that spoke up made any hints of amusement or enjoyment flee from his hidden visage however, regarding Xeykard with a glare instead. Their little duel on Fiviune was still fresh in his mind and the rather brutish, yet admittedly accurate in regards to a good portion of both the Assembly and the Sith Order in general, deconstruction and insults he hurled at the Assembly before making his own pitch for the campaign made his fingers dig into his seat's armrests. That he would be lumped in with the rest and called a coward despite his own constant fighting for the Sith even after the old empire fell made his blood boil. The audacity would have almost reminded him of himself, if he had any capacity for self-reflection that is.

Before he could lash out though, Malum addressed the Assembly once more and robbed him of the chance. He sat back in his chair and idly stewed over his own anger as he listened to the Heir of Marr's counteroffer to the two proposals. The proposal of having multiple commanders did pique his interest as not only would it allow the campaign to be a bit more diverse in terms of strategy to quash what had proven to be a persistent nuisance, but also it would rob the suspected goal of finding one singular and capable commander that Empyrean and his ilk could mold into their next servant.

Very tempting indeed, although he was curious about Malum's chosen candidate. By 'Sword of the Jedi' surely he just meant a lightsaber? Jedi weren't known for using other blades that he was aware of, but he had certainly never heard of them using shields at all. One brush with a lightsaber was hardly a qualifying feature but if Malum was willing to throw his weight behind such a candidate then there must be something more to the story that he was missing.

He wasn't the only one that had doubts about such qualifications it seemed. He didn't recognize the Sith but others evidently did given the attention she received as she spoke her own opinion, agreeing with Xeykard's notions and plan of action while questioning Malum's candidate in turn. The masked man was starting to get very tired of Sith he didn't care to know lecturing him on being inactive, as though they had any more claim to the victories of the Sith than he. Time to remind them that not all Assembly members were sniveling diplomats he supposed.

65ca609b1609b.jpg

:"If I may add some input of my own,": The masked visage of Darth Strosius flickered onto a projection, albeit one that simply covered his and a couple other pods rather than taking the center projector. :", these attitudes of cowardice and lacking experience may not be entirely unfounded for many Sith here today but they hardly account for us all.": Despite the look not being too obvious, a glare did glance between Xeykard and the other Sith that had just spoke. :"The both of you would do well to mind your tongues before spouting such broad accusations, lest they be carved out right here on the Assembly floor.":

Just because the Inquisition wasn't as official as it was in the days before the Ouroboros Crisis didn't mean that the Lord Inquisitor was left without any authority to speak of. And he would not have it nor his own credibility challenged. :"Darth Malum and Lord Blepharon speak truths that I believe we can all agree upon. This foe has proven elusive regardless of the reason and as such requires a swift and decisive campaign in order to root it out before they can cause any further damage.":

His head inclined slightly. :"I for one shall endorse the idea of appointing three commanders rather than one and will expand upon it to a proposal which I believe will be satisfactory. Xeykard can lead the majority of the forces, and as such take majority of the blame, if his combat prowess and experience are indeed what he claims them to be. Darth Nefaron can oversee prisoners and populations that fall into the grasp of the campaign's forces, ensuring that no enemies are left in the wake of the advances and that our conquests are secured. This Trayze Tesar can lead Malum's contributed forces as his qualifications are of doubt, acting in a supporting role wherever reinforcements may be needed. All three will have a chance at proving themselves this way, and all three can demonstrate which methods indeed will serve us the best for future endeavors.":

The projection flickered off and he sat back in his chair once more, satisfied with his proposition and his choice. Whether or not the rest of the Assembly would see his logic and agree with it mattered little, he had spoken his peace and that was enough. It wasn't like the Resistance threatened any of his holdings after all.

Trayze Tesar

OBJECTIVE 1:

CURRENT MISSION - Make an Entrance
Immediate Goals -
1: Assist Malum and the House of Marr
1.1: Convince your peers that a triumvirate of commanders is necessary:

BLUFOR - Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

OPFOR - Enemy Unknown

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Xeykard Xeykard Darth Nefaron Darth Nefaron Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon Iuuna Talon Iuuna Talon Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , Other Members of the Assembly

The Kiffar hated that law and politics had to be so intertwined. Lurking unseen in one of the alcoves for those who would be in person, either out of pride or paranoia that simply seeing the first official legislative meeting since the days of the Triumvirate through a holographic lens would be unwise. Not simply politically, denoting cowardice or apathy, or even out of blind ambition to sequester the many yet ungoverned worlds within the Order and abroad courtesy of the Butcher King's conquests, but not to offend the Dead Emperor Himself - even if He wasn't present physically, He still called the Assembly under His auspices. What Sith could truly resist the opportunity to flex their might in battle?

Of course, like any battle, this one was won largely prior to entering the field through strategy and planning. Trayze had taken a risk, confiding in his cousin of his own personal advancements - he had not been keen on his affiliation with the SIBC, and subsequently, a certain Golden Prince. He, mostly through their mutual acquaintance of Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira , had revealed the case for the ten million credit bounty that Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah placed upon the desolators of Panatha - largely Mawite and those of the no-longer-Eternal Empire. Neither faction losing much love with the impetuous Novanian, nor the Lord of the Tsis'kaar. It was business, and the best he can do other than stay at the dead end position of Acolyte and Lt. Inspector. He too had ambitions, and he too sought things higher, and by his being here he would begin to realize them truly.

Malum and he had discussed this prior to, having acquired as much information on the Kathol Resistance, and even slotting him a position on the field should the position of Warmaster not be bestowed upon him. Trayze was content with that decision, he did not wish to have any commission unearned - and reasoned that those who could do much with little would catch the eyes of those who could teach him more.

The battle with the Sword and Shield of the Jedi had caused him to exceed his bodily limits, burning his insides, destroying his lightsaber, and ultimately looking rather foolish in front of everyone involved. Self-teaching would do little to advance his career or understanding, and Trayze knew this. So while he had heard of the Barabel's words, the strange masked newcomer, and a half-dozen other petitions, he sensed his moment to step onto the floating pods that would host the delegates and take center stage.
"I understand that they both have volunteered, but who is this third you're suggesting? Why should we find value in him when the man volunteering him doesn't even volunteer himself?"
"That is because I do not intend to boast, your Ladyship." With a graceful step, he allowed the pod to float out towards the delegation, a suitably dramatic though subtle entrance into politics.

"Honored members of this Assembly, candidates of this campaign," he would bow respectfully to the speaker of the Dead God, of whom all Sith, at least nominally, pay homage to. That Emperor, who engendered fear and envy among all, even Trayze, but not for the reasons one may think. "And he who stands on behalf of His Imperial Majesty." He would rise and address the crowd.

"I have served the Empire prior to my induction in the Order, and even now I have served for the sake of the Empire as a whole." He would first turn to address Lord Blepharon, who he knew only through mutual association. "I shall dissuade my peer's worry, and posit for the record of this Assembly, who the career of the captain of the SIBC Frigate Conciliator." He gave a smile to the Bith. "And by whom bequeathed the vessel to him."

It was a gamble, mentioning the husband of the arch-rival of the Emperor on Jutrand before His no doubt staunchest supporters within the chambers, and boldly proclaiming his service to - but he needed to be prideful, and to make boasts of his accomplishments, on how it would be they who would be means to his ends. Next he turned to the Barabel;

"And while you were on Celanon serving the Empire, I too was on Yavin IV, battling against the Nobles." He knew the names would ring the ears of those who knew the Grandmistress of the Jedi Order and her husband. "During the assault on the temple, and that too is on record, should the holovideo recording in my hand," he produced a small flash drive in his right pocket, one whose contents contained unedited footage of the fight, captured from his droid squadron who assisted in that particular assault.

Other than the part where he nearly self-destructed through his own hubris, but that was a necessary omission.

"I still serve the Empire, as a Sith, or as merely a man of the law." He outstretched his hands, silently beseeching the crowd through practiced theatrics that he personally found distasteful. "Deny me a part of this Triumvirate, and I shall serve still, continuing my success as I have had with a mere frigate. If you grant this trust in me, we shall ensure that the Resistance is rendered to oblivion. For here now, we have..."

First he turned to the masked Sith, the Sith he knew least about. "One who shall break the Resistance." he turns and gives a smile to the Barabel. "One to take back from the Resistance," and lastly, he would gesture to himself. "And one who shall make new again what the Resistance has destroyed; Members of this Assembly, through the three of us, we shall ensure a formula to follow - not only to show our power, but our prosperity, to ensure that this Resistance is the result of foolishness, nay, madness rather than sound judgement!"

With that he concluded, and gave a cocksure grin to the hologram of the painted Sith woman. "There is my piece, test me as you may see fit."

Last edited:

Malum's proposal had Xeykard fuming. A triumvirate? Even worse than having a different Sith leading the campaign. With three people vying for command, the chain of command would break down rapidly in the face of disagreements. And disagreements there would be.

"No," he snapped, "this will-"

He paused a moment and looked down, realizing his voice was not carrying to the assembly. Another Sith spoke up; an old Inquisitorial colleague of his, voicing her own concerns. Like clockwork the man she'd doubted, Tesar, arrived and seemed to convince the massed Sith of his master's triumvirate plan. At the mention of Tesar's fight on Yavin and his own battle on Celanon, Xeykard nearly broke the console in front of him. Was that tiny battle Tesar's only contribution? Pathetic. Xeykard's combat record had begun before this man had even been conceived.

"Why is this-" he turned to his aides to get them to fix his microphone, only to see why it wasn't. The two robed assistants, the agents of the Dark Lord, signalled to him to stop; they had cut the mic.

Suddenly he realized he'd been a pawn long before he'd arrived here. What plans did the Dark Lord have with him? Was he allied with Malum for this ploy? Or had some threshold been reached, that these aides were to allow any motion to pass so long as Xeykard had some amount of control? His paranoia spiralled.

Defeated, he sat quietly, and rested for the rest of the discussion.

Objective I
As always, the Sith body politic offered more than one expected. The discourse between the Lords had, as was natural for their kind, shifted away from granting total control to one individual. Already factions rallied around the proposed candidates, but none were powerful enough to ensure their candidate carried the day. Though a radical step, a compromise needed to be made, and the Lord of House Marr revealed what had been on his mind. A compromise amongst the Sith seemed to be little more than a joke, but this proposal seemed to have quite a bit of support, especially among some of the more influential Lords, while not at all what the assembly had in mind, many of the lesser Lords could begrudgingly accept the idea so long as their preferred candidate go an equal slice of glory. Soon enough, the other prominent Lords gave their consent to the proposal.

"Lord Tesar is a rather inspiring orator, it's no wonder the other Lords rally to his proposal."

Nefaron was talking more to himself than anyone else, but the servants he had on hand seemed to agree with their master. Though Xeykard seemed none too pleased with the proposal, it was clear any further disapproval would not be welcome. The matter was decided, and the motion would undoubtedly be carried forward. As the camber settled, Nefaron chose to address the gathered Lords a final time.

"A triumvirate, one as powerful as what is proposed, would be a terrifying prospect indeed. I withdraw my own vote for overall command and wholeheartedly support the triumvirate. I look forward to cooperating with my fellow triumvirs."

Though done addressing the crowd, Nefaron quickly switched channels to project himself before Malum, a private conversation for the true mastermind behind this scheme.

"You play an interesting game, Malum. One can only wonder what exactly you get out of this triumvirate?" Nefaron chuckled to himself for a moment before continuing "I will play along for the time being. You'd do well to be cautious of Xeykard, he is far more clever than he lets on."

The Sith Lord was not finished in his private communications, instead, he chose to directly reach out to his would-be hostile triumvir, choosing to offer an accord rather than mistrust.

"It seems we have been out-maneuvered. While it seems we are... opposed in our methods, I think we can both agree that Tesar and Malum are not to be trusted. Perhaps there is an opportunity here to ensure both of us come out of this debacle with the upper hand. Consider our possible cooperation and what we could accomplish, perhaps the Kathol will not be the only ones to be destroyed as a result of this campaign when all is said and done. Think on this Xeykard, when the time comes I know you will make the correct choice."

With this last bit of business complete, Nefaron made to leave the Assembly chamber, several servants following him as they made their way toward transports. One of these servants, a follower named Pekon, approached his master with a hushed whisper on his lips.

"My Master, do you truly wish to cooperate? You seem pleased by the outcome, but you did not accomplish your goal."

"Oh Pekon, there is much you fail to see. We have been lured into a grand design, the Emperor, Malum, and Xeyakrd all think to outplay each other. Better to play the pawn and see just where events take us. We will have our opportunity, we need only wait for it."

Objective 1
How... dull.

Not a single drop of blood, not even one punch was thrown.

Iuuna had to double check to make sure she was actually watching Sith Lords, and not Jedi. Even the Galactic Alliance senate chambers were a livelier. She nursed her gin and tonic and decided it wasn't doing the job, she called for the servant. Requesting a bottle of Reaver Ophidia her latest brew of Bourbon. She sighed looking at the monitor, wondering if it would be much to ask her auntie to release rancors into the chambers. At least then there'd be some sport about it. She also hoped that the other Sith, the somewhat pretty one, at least by Ech- no, just by typical standards she supposed. A rather plain and basic Sith Lord in her not-so-humble opinion.

quinnposttop.png

//: Jutrand //:
//: Srina Talon Srina Talon //: Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris //:

nAEbAR.png
Quinn could feel the room on fire. Even the kiss along her brow burned with the fury within the Empress. She knew the reasoning behind the action, and Quinn did her best to understand the swirl of emotions. Everything that was happening was something the young Echani didn't fully comprehend. She didn't grow up in a perfect family, nor did she expect everything to be perfect despite wanting it. With imperfection, she was still happy. This wasn't the same, though.

In her eyes, her godparents were the ideal. The love between them and their united front was apparent. Nothing could step between them, much like her own parents. Eyes closing, Quinn felt her mind wander back to that dark place. Every corner of the room drew inward upon them; she could almost feel Noelle standing beside her, clutching her cloak in fear. Quinn could see her parents, one carrying the other through the plains of the Netherworld. They were willing to leave the twins, sacrificing them to whatever lay waiting in the dark.

The memory faded from her eyes, and she returned to see Srina, "I think you should keep him waiting. He's nothing more than a coattail rider looking for his neck mule." Her eyes rolled; Quinn had seen these types before. They reach out when they discover a relative succeeding and attempt to leech. She figured this was nothing different. Quinn knew little of the man's path to where he was, for what she did know - she understood her Godmother's wrath.

Quinn's lips curled into a grin as they approached the man waiting. She could feel the woman's wrath dripping and filling the room. There was a giddy flutter in her stomach, knowing that whoever this moocher was, he would get what he deserved. Quinn would support the woman with a devilish grin.

It was going to be quite the show, and she had a front-row seat. Quinn would learn something today, a lesson only Srina Talon could teach her.

New-Srina-Divider-Red.gif

Tag: Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris | Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin
Wearing: Black

It was only for the sake of Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin that her ire remained remotely intact.

An Arkanian was no friend to any Daughter of the Six Sisters. If Srina had truly known Maliphant's lineage before he'd won her affections there was a very real possibility that she would have never looked twice. They were responsible for meddling with Echani DNA to create a perfected version of themselves that only wound up stunting an entire populace. They were the reason that mothers and daughters, fathers, and sons, looked nearly identical to one another and oft had to fight for their own individuality with tooth and nail.

The sins of his forefathers would indeed be his to suffer in their stead.

This "moocher" as Quinn so elegantly put it would find no comradery, here.

Srina's glare remained unflinching, a tempest brewing within divinely corrupted golden orbs as Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris dared speak. His words, meant to be soothing, only fueled the frozen inferno behind her stoic facade. The notion of "emotional vulnerability" was a thinly veiled manipulation, a tactic she had seen employed by countless others throughout her lifetime. It was beneath her to even acknowledge such attempts with more than a contemptuous sneer.

Yet, here she was, forced to parley with a man who claimed a blood tie to her beloved—a tie that seemed as convenient as it was dubious.

Quinn's commentary, though whispered with the venom of youth, resonated within Srina's core. "Coattail rider seeking a neck mule," indeed. The young princess, in her astuteness, had cut to the heart of the matter with a precision that belied her years. Srina's pride in her godchild swelled, a brief respite from the storm of her indignation. She had never been one to be swayed by titles and finery and oft utilized intellect as a weapon as well as her fists. Were they not in such mixed company it would have earned her yet another rewarding kiss to the forehead.

The Dread Queen chose her next words with deliberate care, each syllable a dagger cloaked in silk. "Your intentions…", she began, her voice a low and hauntingly dangerous melody, "…Are as transparent as the finest glass from Alderaan. You seek to reconnect, yet where was this familial bond when Empyrean was a mere boy standing alone against the cruelty of the galaxy? Your timing is...opportunistic at best."

Duplicitous at the worst.

She leaned forward slightly, the movement predatory as the interloper poured his wine and feigned innocence. The incredibly insolent way he tried to play toward her better angels was met with abhorrent disgust. He would learn, swiftly, that when it came to the well-being of her husband? She had none. There was no mountain she would not move. No moon she wouldn't blast out of the sky—No one she wouldn't maim, torture, and kill for his sake. "My questions are few, for I doubt the sincerity of any answer you might provide. However, let us entertain this farce a moment longer. You claim to want a reconnection—what, precisely, do you bring to this reunion aside from long-abandoned blood ties and convenient timing?"

As Srina spoke, her presence continued to filled the room, an oppressive force that seemed to weigh upon the very air. It was a tangible display of her power, a reminder to Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris of the gulf that lay between his ambitions and her reality. The first inkling of fear would begin to run down his spine while she pulled on the darkest shadows from the glom and unforgiving eyes pinned him where he stood. As if he were an insect, a butterfly, pinned to her wall as a display for all to see.

A rare and unique specimen. A dead, specimen.

As Quinn observed the exchange her Echani eyes would see more than a simple confrontation. She would witness a lesson in sovereignty, in the wielding of power both spoken and unspoken. Srina Talon was not merely defending her family; she was upholding the sanctity of bonds forged not by blood, but by choice and shared struggle. The Empress's stance was a testament to her belief that family, in its truest form, was not a matter of convenience but of unwavering commitment and loyalty.

As the tension in the room peaked, Srina awaited Drazen's response, her gaze pitilessly unyielding.

"Speak. This is not about mercy or vengeance….", Srina concluded, her voice a steel trap closing. "It is about protection—of my family, of our Order. You ask for a reason to exist within our world? Provide one that outweighs the risk you pose. Convince me, Drazen Lutris, that you are more than an echo of the past seeking to leech from the future."

Convince me. Convince, me.

Or die.

It was clear to all present that whatever the outcome the composed, though furious Echani, would emerge unscathed. She was not merely a Consort to the throne but the shield of her family in areas where they needed it most. The threat she had levied of erasure, of obliteration not just of person, but of legacy was the furthest thing from idle. Srina had was a force unto herself—a soldier that had risen through the ranks on the merits of her strength, her intellect, and unwavering resolve.

Testing her now would be extremely….Ill-Advised.

Nodded in time to her words, as though he accepted the full weight of each. The implication on the surface was of deep remorse, but it was no issue to find that the remorse Drazen held was likely not as deep as the acted expression he gave off.​
"It was not my decision to see our Brother waylayed to a life of servitude, nor a life I would have wanted for him.", he admitted.​
"It was my Father's choice. When his mother became pregnant, she hid it from us, God's know how.", he offered, but when he said 'his mother' there was some odd scorn in it.​
"By the time we learned she had given birth, he was out of our grasp - owned by Sith Lords and toppling governments in the Outer Rim. A shame truly, he would never have suffered had we known.", he said with a deep frown, once more played up - but an Echani could tell it was not played up as much as before. He was at least truthful in that regard.​
"But now you ask me what I can offer to the most powerful man in the galaxy. Political support? Military Strength? A good vintage of wine?", he said, motioning to the glasses before them.​
"Nothing I have he, or you, likely require. But I am family - and I intend to support my family, Empress. Me, my brothers, my sisters, will defend our brother and what he has built. Because that is what family does.", he grinned with all too many teeth.​

Objective 3
Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

She slipped out and around Annika as they entered moving a head of her, feeling the way she played with their fear brought a smile to her face as she lapped it up. It was possible that they could make a good team. If only she wasn't so....well... Annika.

Annika smile widened as she began to whistle. It came from everywhere and nowhere, it raised the hairs of the back of necks and faltered their steady steps towards them, as Annika amplified their fear. Turning on her heel she flung a long thin blade towards the back of the neck of the soldier addressing. There was an odd gurgling sound from him, as his hands moved from the weapon to the knife point now jutting from his throat.

A telekinetic tug and it returned to her hand. The soldier toppled as the rest rounded the corner, levelling their weapons at Annika, yet despite seeing their comrade fall they still hesitated, choosing to shout at her to stand down, instead of simply killing her. No matter.

More knives flashed, silent and deadly, half of them went down before she revealed herself in their midst, her lightsaber spitting into life. "I'm sorry to disappoint you gentlemen but she is mine to kill."

Untitled920_20231011091927.png

The scene in front of her exploded into violence as Ansisa Ansisa made her move, the guards went down so fast and Annika caught it all on camera for the pair. She was so engrossed in her recording she didn't even notice the drops if blooded that landed on her cheek after flying forth from the fast moving daggers. This was great footage. "You look hot, keep that up!" she laughed.

Ansisa would dark purple smoke curling around and from behind one of her opponents, coiling around his neck and severing his life with a squeeze, Annika stood behind him with a malicious smile as smoke continued to swirl. One of the guards turned, he looked like he could barely hold his gun as pure fear took hold and broke down his spirit making him no more than a practice dummy for Ansisa to despatch with a simple strike.

Annika's eyes, darkened with her use of the force immediately returned to normal as she approached Ansisa. "Wanna see?" she wiggled her holodevice tantalisingly at the Chiss girl, trying to tempt any vain desire to watch her own kills that the blue girl might feel. She kneeled down and took more pictures of the grissly spectacle for posterity.

"Big lads don't seem to fight very well do they, think the rest are through there?" there was a bulkhead that led from where they had breached the ship and deeper within the pirate vessel it was locked, or so the small red light on the door would suggest, they hoped to keep them on this side, that was sweet. Annika stepped through a black portal that appeared from nowhere and vanished leaving Ansisa briefly alone before the bulkhead hissed, opened from the other side and Annika stood in the entry way leaned up against the wall as if she was posing for Ansisa to admire her. "Even you gotta admit, thats a cool trick."

They were left in the quiet again, Ansisa bent to collect thrown blades, wiping them clean on her victims before tucking them back into her belt. Her red eyes shifted to Annika and the blood on her face, a stark contrast to her pale skin. She quirked an eyebrow at the wiggled holodevice and shook her head. Ansisa didn't care what she looked like when slaughtering people, only that they were slaughtered efficiently.

She moved to lean on the wall, waiting for the half zeltron to finish taking her pictures of the carnage. "They were unprepared and made a poor judgement call on our abilities. I doubt they will make the same mistake again." Although, they could really be that stupid. She blinked as Annika disappeared through a portal pushing herself off the wall as the bulkhead opened.

She let out a low chuckle, her eyes tracing the half zeltrons form. Ansisa wouldn't deny the girl was attractive, but nor would she give Annika the pleasure of saying it out loud. A shift of energy in the force and Ansisa closed the gap between them in a blink, a hand resting on Annika's waist, while the other reached up to gently wipe the blood from her cheek.

"Stop playing, Anni-K. We have a job to do." she purred, drawing back and vanishing from sight and the force again.

Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

vot0MHI.png

0SuWIN0.png

As annika leaned against the wall she felt the force shift and Ansisa was on her, hand on her waist and face and for a very brief moment Annika could have sworn she felt a feeling of affection from the other girl, either that of the curiousity of a creature playing with their next meal. But there was no time to enquire as he vanished again ready to continue, efficient and beautiful, good job.

"Stop playing, Anni-K. We have a job to do."

Annika laughed "But its so much fun.

Oh, this is funny..."
she said as they walked along, possibly to herself for all she knew. But also to exude a air of casual disregard for the defenders that would only make them uncomfortable in their ambush positions.

"My first boyfriend boyfriend, this is about three years ago when he was our age. Well he was obsessed with this hologame where you sneak around killing people aboard space ships, it thought he was a loser but yeah, guess I've got egg on my face. Oh well, his loss, ended up spending more time hanging out with his sister instead." she was rambling, maybe she did talk too much.

They came to another doorway, she figured it was the neck of the ship that led to the command deck and the door wasn't even locked. "What do we have here? A long narrow corridor with no obstacles except for some conveniently crates placed at the other end. And noone here to stop us." she grinned, she could feel the fear of the 2..3..4? people, waiting to ambush them as they made their way down the corridor.

Annika moved to one side of the door and allowed it to slide open. Almost immediately shots burst through the opening followed by a low plunk noise as a beeping metal sphere arced through the air towards them. Annika grinned and a small portal opened in the path of the grenade and it vanished to explode... somewhere else. Annika furrowed her brow. "I'm not confident portaling into their position without seeing it, I'll try and draw their fire for you." she said, assuming Ansisa was listening.

Dark purple mists swirled and flowed from Annika and into the corridor. It coalesced into vague shapeless humanoid forms that began to advance on the enemy positions. the staccato of blaster fire heightened as they scared defenders fired at the smoke. It was all an illusion, the smoke demons were harmless but they were not to know that and they reacted accordingly. She allowed the lead demon to disappate as it got closer, giving the illusion that the fire was working on them, before summoning the next. A bead of sweat rolled down the acolytes head as she pushed herself, her sorcery was growing in power, but she was still young and didn't have the almost limitless reserves the older Sith had developed. She hoped that this fight would be over and perhaps her and Ansisa could relax and oooh... "How much do you think this ship is worth if we don't blow it up?" her eyes sparkled with the idea of making some side money.

0SuWIN0.png

[/QUOTE]

He basked in it, he was in his element, and gazing across the Assembly, it was clear that more and more of them were being swayed to his side. He had been trained since birth to play this game, and he would play it to win, to manoeuvre pieces on the board, to set up traps turns in advance, to lay perfect ambushes, that he would convince allies and foes alike to walk straight into.

If it would free the Sith from the chains of immortal tyrants.

Still as was the way of this game, there would always be those that resisted.

Those of opposition, who even in his triumph, would attempt to claw back their preferred desire.

They would need to be defeated for his triumph to be completed.

First was a complete stranger, the only voice willing to put herself in the middle of the crossfire that was this Assembly, displaying herself along with him, which at the very least made her one to watch.

If only his mind would tell him who she was.

He was confident he had never met her before, yet there was something frustratingly familiar about her, her uniform supplied to him that she was a member of the Inquisition, and he was... confident he had seen the woman somewhere before, yet the question then was why was one of Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ' minions acting against him?

It would be one thing to campaign in favour of one's own, Xeykard, her, and Ali- Darth Strosius were after all members of the Inquisition.

But to insult the Assembly where she sat, to actively campaign against his choice.

Well, Darth Strosius would only do one of those things, and indeed, he had already proven that with his words.

Thankfully it would not need to be him who had to defend his choice, he offered a plain smirk in her direction, as just as planned, Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar , stood, and held the Assembly at rapt attention.

He did better than Malum could have expected, beyond his wildest hopes and dreams, he had not had much time to instruct the country bumpkin acolyte, turned police inspector, yet...

...Yet Malum could not take even the smallest amount of credit for the performance before him, his cousin was a natural on this stage, able to sway with words in a way...

...In a way that would have made even the great Darth Marr proud.

"Hear, hear!" His hologram gave out, drumming up the support that was filling the hall.

It was strange, in the end, it had not come down to him. Xeykard Xeykard , despite his bellicoseness offered no rebuttal, though he looked none too pleased by that, Darth Nefaron Darth Nefaron would give up his bid, surrendering to his proposal, and his hologramed form appeared next to him.

Malum cut off his own hologram, as his physical form turned to face him.

"You need not tell me, Darth Nefaron, Lord Xeykard's record is beyond dispute," Malum gave, his face an unemotional mask, as he gave a barely perceptible nod, "Must there be something for me to gain? I only look forward to the success of our Empire, and that of our Emperor," At least one of those things were true, "I hope with that understanding, we will have a fine relationship."

The corpse reminded him of another, which currently sat on the throne.

But this one was not yet as powerful as him.

Yet may have his ambition.

And the ambitious always needed friends.

The hologram flickered off, and it allowed Malum to do ironically the same as Darth Nefaron, his hologram reaching out to where Xeykard stood, having missed the corpse lord by mere moments, "I hope you will not blame me too much, old friend, I do wish forevermore for our cooperation, which is why I do very much wish for you to have this command, whether you share it with others or not."

If any act today was a mistake, it was risking the relationship he had built with the Barabel, it was a risk he would take, but it was also one which he desired above all else to mitigate.

Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Iuuna Talon Iuuna Talon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom