Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Numbers

As if one of her longings had been given to her, Ra had the opportunity to return to her early roots. She had been granted a location to open a store within the arms of the Jen'Ari. Here she was able to bring in items she had found on other worlds and sell them to the people of this empire.

Doing business was easy, but another part of her longed for more action. Being a simple merchant was safe and easy work. However, she was also a former sith and had that desire for action still in her.

Hearing the bell go off to indicate somebody had entered, she looked up from the datapad she had been reading. Nodding at the new person, she set it down and approached him.

She wore a comfortable suit. Pants and boots were black, but her shirt was a deep royal blue. Hidden up her sleeves were two small lightsaber hilts and in her boots were two knives. No other weapons were visible on her body and it was not common knowledge here that she could use the Force.

Since opening this location, there hadn't been any attacks on her or her shop. However, she was here under the grace and protection of Vyrassu so that might be something known by those of the area.

"How may I help you?"

Not yet offering her name, she waited for the man to speak about what was on his mind.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

As Adenn walked into the store, a small bell rang, rather cliche thought Adenn.
"Ah, hello there. I've been told that you have ways of getting people meetings with the Dark Council. I seek one of these meetings. Thus, I came here to see how I could do that."
[member="Riamah"]

"That might be a possibility. There are a few things that need to be answered before that might happen though."

She walked over to him and stopped.

"What is your name?"

Having a few ideas go through her mind, Ra figured she would start with a few basics and get an idea of what this man could offer her and the Jen'Ari.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

The store was located on that same capital world, but Ra didn't question what he said further about his base. In time she would find out that information.

"Alor huh? That is impressive. Why does a Mandalorian want to speak with the Council?"

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Adenn tipped his head in acknowledgement of the compliment. Then he debated whether or not he should be truthful or not in his reply. And if truthful, how truthful. He didn't want to give the whole plan away. After all, it's not everyday that someone had the same aspirations as he did. A fierce debate range in his head, of what he should say. It went back and forth for ages, but was really over in only a few moments. He had settled for telling part of the truth, and story, but not all of it.
"I wish to garner their favor. I seek a prize of untold value, yet is unknown to many. That which I seek can be given by only one man above the council. The emperor himself."

[member="Riamah"]

There was one thing about Ra and she was not a natural empath. Means had been taken to grant her this gift though. She wore a small pin on her shirt that looked like an eye. Alchemy had been performed on it and granted her the ability to sense other's emotions.

What thoughts went through his mind, she did not know, but she felt his hesitation. Ra was patient though and waited those moments for him to answer.

"I see. Very well. There is a task you can complete and once that is done, I will arrange for a meeting."

Giving him instructions, this would send him into the other Sith Empire's territory. If he lived to return with the information, then she would make sure he could see the Council. It would then be up to them if he met the Emperor

[member="Adenn Kyramud"].

When Adenn was given the task to go and retrieve information about the Sith Empire, he wondered how to begin. He looked towards the woman there and decided she probably wouldn't help him. So, nodding his head in agreement, Adenn left the shop, and then the planet. He decided to first head back to the Clan base and get some tracking equipment, before heading into Sith Empire territory(not going to RP it, just going to say I did it).

In Sith Empire territory, Adenn traveled around, got the lay of the land and as much information as he could aquire. First he traveled to the southern most portion of the TSE. There he didn't find much, except some more blood and war, and typical sith dealings. From there, he pushed North West, heading in a wide arc through the middle of the territory. He learned more information there than prior. Mainly about some big push that would be happening soon. So, deciding to move on, Adenn headed even further north. To the very edge of TSE territory. There he finally learned where the big push would happen, and in which direction. Into the Tingel Arm. With this new found information, Adenn headed back towards Jen'Ari Empire territory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All in all, the entire trip took around a month to complete. So, when Adenn arrived in orbit of the capital of the Jen'Ari Empire, he looked down over the planet and expected that the shop owner would be suprised to see him. It didn't take long for Adenn to get planetside, and even less time for Adenn to get over to the shop. As he entered the shop, the little bell rang again. Adenn shook his head once again at the bell, then looked around for the shop owner.

[member="Riamah"]

Life had been quiet for her personally. Settling into the routine of the world, business was doing well for her. Ra was not even Sith but still was welcome here. Keeping her distance between herself and the government, she knew she was going to have to speak to them now.

Hearing the door open and seeing, Adenn walk back in, she nodded and invited him back into a private room.

Offering him something to drink, she motioned to take a seat at the table in there. Drawing out a datapad, she set it on the table in front of him and pointed at it.

"Put into that all the information you were able to pick up. I will pass it along to the Council and see if it is enough to grat you the audience you ask for."

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Once Ra saw him, she invited him to the back room. Adenn readily accepted, this information wasn't for everyday ears after all. Then she offered him a drink and a place to sit. Adenn easily accepted the place to sit, but the on the drink, he hesitated. How could he know whether or not something was put in there or not. After a moments hesitation, Adenn decided accept the drink.
"Just some water please. And thank you. I'll have this done in no time."

With that said, Adenn began to type. He typed about all he had learned during his travels.
He started with the information that the TSE would be heading further into the Tingel Arm to capture and control all of it. That, the Tingel Arm was their current objective for some time, before they moved onto other things. From there he moved onto what their next possible objective could be. It would either be a push East, or West. Multiple people had stated that it was either or, or even both. Some even said said that the TSE would continue north east instead. There was no definite answer yet, as the TSE was still bogged down in their plans to capture the entire Tingel Arm. After that came the most important bit of information, the one that had truly convinced him to head back to the Jen'Ari capital. This information would most directly affect the Jen'Ari Empire. That info was that the TSE planned on attacking the Jen'Ari soon. They planned on sending cultists or similar, to deface statues of the Jen'Ari. Along with this, some people would be sent to kill, while others to convert. It was up to debate what each person would do in their attacks. They wanted to cause havoc and strife, most likely disrupt some sort of celebration(it's a dominion).

With all of that written down, Adenn looked up. He was surprised that quit some time had passed by. It had been at least half an hour. Adenn stood up and stretched, then he looked around hoping to see Ra.

[member="Riamah"]

The water was provided to him and Ra would be able to see what he looked like for the first time. His first visit he had worn his helmet and kept his visage obscured. This time he would have to take it off to drink the water.

Giving him all the time he needed to input the information he had picked up and learned, when he was done, she made a copy of it and sent it onto [member="Darth Animus"]. He would then decide if it was enough to grant Adenn the audience he desired with the Council. If it wasn't, he might have to do something additional. That choice would be on their heads. Ra had done her part though.

"Thank you very much. This information is of great use. I expect that last bit is going to be the most important."

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Once he was standing, Adenn saw Ra. He gave her the tablet and watched as she copied the information and sent it to someone. Then he responded to what she said with gratefulness evident.
"Glad to help out. Thank you for, if not arranging, but at least trying to arrange a meeting." Then he saw the water, and realized he was thirsty after sitting for so long and doing little to nothing. "as well as thank you for the water."
With that said, Adenn took his helmet off and drank the whole glass in one smooth motion.
"I needed that." And with that, Adenn placed the cup back on the desk before placing the helmet back on his head.

[member="Riamah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom