Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Numbed Grip

Kahlil_Div2.png

"If the Force doesn't want to heal it, I suppose that means something. And, well. I don't like cybernetics or cloned stuff, y'know?" He rubbed at the back of his head, chuckling a little. Making light of the whole thing. It was, after all, just an eye.

"Thank you, though. For all of it."

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani shrugged, having expected an answer like that, "Fair enough. Just don't expect me to be the one to tell Valery," She chuckled, almost surprising herself that she could roll with the slightly-morbid humor of it.

"Of course. I'm sorry I couldn't do more. But at least the arm still works," The mirialan smiled tiredly, then stood up, "It might still feel a bit numb or stiff for the next couple weeks, but shouldn't be anything debilitating. If you're still feeling that after the time, come back and see me. Same goes for if you start feeling any prolonged pains. Otherwise, you're in the clear."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Though, given our line of work, I'm sure I'll feel some other prolonged pain eventually." He was making a joke, but it was perhaps too on point to be funny. He closed his eyes, slowly flexing his hand before opening them again to regard Amani once more.

"I don't know much about the council. What they've done, what they're doing. But I am one of you now. .. Any advice? And.. Anything you'd like to see changed?"

Amani Serys Amani Serys

"That's probably true," Amani remarked with a knowing sigh. She spun around to put away her paraphernalia, now that the work was officially over.

The mirialan spun back around, and leaned against the counter, her lips twisting in thought, "Just… stay true to yourself. I was pretty nervous at first myself, but at thee end of the day, being on the Council means that people want to hear what you have to say," It wasn't just some panel of yes-men, after all. They were Jedi, entrusted by their colleagues to lead the Order down the right path. "As for latter, well, if something comes up then I'll say as much to the others," She nodded firmly. If Amani wanted to see a change, it was only a matter of bringing it forward herself, "I think we're more or less headed down the right path, at the moment. We're moving away from war. Back to what Jedi should really be doing: helping people."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh. .. Well good. Growing up all I heard was how stuffy and such the council was. Grant it, that's from the Sith so.. that's not too surprising, I guess. .. No, It's good to know that. And, yeah. It's a good path the Jedi are on. I'm glad I can still help. Now with both hands."

He raised both hands with a chuckle.

"Not that I'm sure I know what I should be doing. What exactly does the Shield do?"

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani smiled awkwardly, and raised a finger "Thaaaat is a great question. And I don't really know, to be honest. As far as I'm aware the only other Shield of the Jedi was our now-Chancellor, and the title was never really something in use prior to the formation of this current iteration of the NJO. Sounds neat though." She shrugged.

"Need anything else from me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom