Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nuetralizer Advanced Model 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To create a line of Assassin Droids
Mercury_escaped.jpg

Summer+Glau+2008+FOX+UpFront+Arrivals+xJumO8mBFhUl.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Average
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Its whole body is a weapon
  • Misc. Equipment:
  • Resistances
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: Very Low
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Other: EMP/Ion: High
    • Other: Heat/Fire: Average
    • Cryo: Very Low
    • Sonic: None
    • Acid: None
    • Microwaves: None
    • Magnetics: None
    • Paddle Beams: Very Low
    • Beskar: None
    • Vibro: Average
    • Force: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES

Shapeshifting Assassin Droid whose body is composed of Nanites, enabling shapeshifting of limbs to create weapons, or shapeshifting to infiltrate.

Nanites capable of hijacking droid or stationary computer systems by depositing sample of Nanites into subject

Wookiee level strength when assembled

Laminanium structure makes it resistant to Force Ionization and Technopathy attempts, though it cannot stop Jedi from using the Force. This field also makes it difficult for Jedi to sense it, even at close range

Difficult to destroy completely using conventional methods as its nanite structure slowly reforms and repairs its self after dispersal through kinetic and projectile impacts...even if completely blasted apart, "puddles" of nanites will seek each other out to reform the Android, which can break down raw materials in the environment to rebuild itself faster over the course of 21 minutes if blasted apart from damage it is resistant too, 14 if breaking down materials in the environment, and up to 14 hours repairing from damage it is not resistant to If even half a cup's worth is left after the rest is destroyed, that sample can break down surrounding materials to form a rebuilt Android

Basic Firearms database

Capable of Learning from every encounter

Jedi and Sith Hunter Database

Extensive Melee Database

Basic Interrogation Database

Basic Psychological Warfare Database

Programmed to have an innate desire to find any way they can to kill as many Bryn'adul as possible...or any target they are assigned to.

Quantum Programming makes it difficult for the enemy to reprogram captured units

STRENGTHS

Sharpener: Capable of forming blades and spikes from its limbs very quickly, and can duel a Jedi Lightsaber for a long time before the nanites become too damaged to function without repair. It can even form knives and spears of itself to throw with lethal velocity at targets

Like a fly on...: Will relentlessly pursue its target until it is destroyed, though it is terrifyingly patient, even for an Assassin Droid. It is not programmed to be reckless, and is willing to let a target go if the risk or difficulty simply isn't worth the trouble and reacquire the target at a more opportune time.

Infiltration: Can shapeshift into almost any humanoid figure at factory settings, and can learn to shape shift into animal figures as its experience grows, and mimic their voices as well. It can break down into a large puddle and flow through or drip through very small confines. Its nanites make it resistant to Force Ionize and Technopathy but cannot prevent Jedi from using the Force. The Droid is much more difficult to sense even at close range. Padawans may have great difficulty sensing it. Knights will perceive danger with enough concentration. Masters might detect it easily. That said...they do have to be looking for it to begin with. Technopath Force Adepts will automatically sense it. Is excellent at stealth and infiltration as a result.

Manipulator: Good at getting unaware people to lower their guard psychologicallly and has a basic interrogation and psychological warfare database that can be refined and improved the more times it is used

Know it all: Possesses extensive melee database and basic firearms database that allows it to use pistols and assault rifle type weapons, and can acquire more programming or refine existing programming the more it is used. It also has a basic Anti-Sith and Anti-Jedi tactical database, should an unfriendly adept attempt to interfere with its directives. Sith will be dispatched ruthlessly and with haste, while it is programmed to avoid killing Jedi unless specifically ordered to, resorting to incapacitating them first, killing them only if truly left with no alternative.

Why won't you die?: The Regenerative nature of this Assassin Droid means it is difficult to destroy using solely conventional means. It will reform even if heavily damaged by stuff it is weak to, so long as there are a half cups worth of Nanites left, over the course of 21 minutes if blasted completely apart from damage it is resistant too, 14 if breaking down materials in the environment, and up to 14 hours repairing from damage it is not resistant to. It can also conceal weapons and small items in its body by creating cavities within. It is also as strong as a Wookiee when fully assembled.

Commander: NAM-1's act as Intelligence Officers in any unit they are made part of. They can command Nuetralizer Infantry they encounter and automatically "outrank" them unless the Infantry has been given very specific orders. They are good at leading small groups of Nuetralizer Infantry in battle but are not dedicated tactical droids on a larger sense. They also have an emphasis on self preservation and will use cover and dirty tricks to stay ahead without putting itself or friendly units at risk like any Organic will, learning from every failed or successful tactic. This behavior can and does catch Veteran Warriors off guard as they anticipate fighting a mere tin-can.

Guardian: The Nuetralizer Advanced has one hidden directive, crafted into its very programming logic and thus so deeply embedded it cannot be removed without causing the unit to fail entirely: All are programmed to think of Laertia Io as their mother, who must never be harmed and must be obeyed without question whenever present. Even if reprogrammed successfully in every other respect, it will not attack her or her allies even if ordered, and will resort to lethal force on any who try to force them to do so. In addition it can force its nanite structure to self destruct to prevent capture as a failsafe.

WEAKNESSES

Can't fool everybody: If taking a disguise on the fly, it will have difficulty adapting to questioning under pressure leading to it possibly being outed easily if it did not have time to research an identity it was forced to steal

Unconventional: Military Grade Acid Weaponry is one weapon it truly is vulnerable to, destroying the nanite structures, and causing a feed back loop that causes it to move slower. Undamaged parts will attempt to break off to reform a copy if the rest of the nanites have succumbed to this. Industrial Acids will do the same, but slower. High Yield explosives such as Plasma Grenades and Thermal Detonators are the best weapons to use for destroying it at a first go, as it simply cannot adapt to the greater temperatures those generate, at least not at the base factory specifications it will have when deployed

Blast off: Cryo weapons cause the Nanites to freeze, chip, shatter and go dormant as long as they remain frozen, rendering the android easily destroyed in a helpless state. Destruction of every part must be thorough and on the spot though. Also, overwhelming fire concentrated on its position rapidly breaks apart its human form

What the...?: There is simply no way it can fool even the most basic, off the shelf medical scanner that it is human. Also if heavily damaged, it will prioritize fixing the damage over fighting, trying to escape if its too dangerous to repair itself at the moment. This leaves it highly vulnerable to destruction. Lastly, no matter how powerful it is, a Disruptor will destroy it completely on the first shot.

Shut up, you stupid mutt!: Sonic weapons heavily stun it and cause ripples across its whole body, causing a melt/reform feed back loop that lasts for a few seconds and prevents it from forming blades. In addition, canine type animals will automatically bark at its presence.

May your blade chip and shatter!: While geared to resisting the energy of lightsabers, Vibro weapons will damage it with enough swings, the gashes the weapons inflict affecting the nanites due to their ultrasonic generator interacting with said nanites, making those wound repair much slower

Availability: Far less produced than Nuetralizer Infantry, One to every Five Thousand Standard Infantry Nuetralizers, they may not always be available unless specifically requisitioned

Beyond my design: No matter how many upgrades it receives, it cannot heal faster than what it already does, or become stronger, or replicate or mimic Force powers like the designs of Nine Lives. Also, beyond infiltrator tactics, it has more trouble in interpersonal communication with those who know what it is, too bubbly and enthusiastic to be normal to organics, though it learns emotions slightly faster than Model 1's and better understands them, even if its only to be a more effective killer. Also, its best at short term Infiltration and Assassination, as it fails to fully understand and process social cues at factory specs except in the short term.

PERSONALITY: The NAM-1 is an intelligent blank slate at factory specs, save for the fact it is aware of and enjoys its purpose and is very bubbly and enthusiastic like a cheerleader over it (Almost like a Tachikoma from Ghost in The Shell). It may come off as a bit creepy at first because of this. As it gains more experience its personality becomes more defined and human like...but it never stops enjoying what it does. Due to the quirks of its designer, its has eccentric responses to certain stimuli, though it may grow out of them as it becomes more human like.

While not as willing to latch onto pop culture references it will still raise eyebrows

(Upon being activated for the first time) "If this was a chat, I'd have just entered it."

(Upon being told to infiltrate) "Somebody's most trusted are about to Die."

(Upon picking up a Slugthrower Pistol) "Time to kill The fething Boogeyman..."

(Upon picking up a slugthrower rifle) "When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfether in the room, accept no substitutes."

(Upon picking up shotgun.) "Maybe it just shoots glitter!"

(Upon picking up an SMG) "If anyone asks what that sound is, I swear, I'm just typing..."

(Upon picking up an energy pistol) "Here I come, Liquor Stores."

(Upon Picking Up an Energy Rifle) "How do I pose with this in a way that makes me look cool?"

(Upon picking up an energy shotgun) "Now with more glitter!"

(Upon picking up an automatic slugthrower pistol) "No, no, I killed the Bus Driver."

(Upon picking up a repeating blaster pistol) "Will I look cool if I spin it? Of course I will!"

(Upon acquiring repeating blaster rifle) "That's what I call trouble..."

(Upon Acquiring Grenades) "Ah Baseball..."

(Upon acquiring a speederbike) "Sayyyy, Can I barrow that?"

(Upon acquiring landspeeder) "If only you had a sexy voice telling me how to fight criminals!"

(Upon sighting random enemy) "Well, if I was getting paid for all of this, it wouldn't just be simple fun gutting you."

(Upon engaging random enemy) "Bet you're wishing riiiiiight about now I was you quirky robot ally, huh?"

(Upon killing random enemy.) "Welcome...to DEATH!"

(Upon sighting Random Powerful Enemy) "Someone's been busy leveling up..."

(Upon engaging Random Powerful Enemy) "You have no idea how many holonet boss guides I'm consulting right now."

(Upon killing Random Powerful Enemy) "And if you show up in new game plus, I'll kick your ass again!!!"

(Upon sighting random enemy Force Adept) "Soooooo...where'd you invest your Perk Points?"

(Upon engaging random enemy Force Adept) "Feth the Level Five Mages!"

(Upon killing random Enemy Force Adept) "Your level's capped, Motherfether..."

(Upon sighting enemy Mandalorian) "Can, meet Opener..."

(Upon engaging enemy Mandalorian) "Ittttttts aliiiive...ittttttt dooooonnnnnn't DIEEEEEEEEE!"

(Upon killing enemy Mandalorian) "Awww, I thought there would at least be beans if I opened you...."

(Upon sighting enemy Jedi) "Walk away if you want to live..."

(Upon engaging enemy Jedi) "We're supposed to fight the Bryn'adul, not each other!"

(Upon killing enemy Jedi) "Could have had an extremely healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie instead, but nooooo..."

(Upon sighting enemy Sith) "Ah! An excuse for being violent!"

(Upon engaging enemy Sith) "I'll kill you harder than Kit killed Emilia in Season Eight!"

(Upon killing enemy Sith) "You know nothing."

(Upon acquiring starfighter.) "Just call me 'Maverick'..."

(Upon sighting enemy stronghold) "Time to Dungeon-Crawl!"

(Upon breaching enemy strong hold) "Alright, where are your mid-tier boss fights?!"

(Upon seizing enemy stronghold) "Let's go boogie with the Model 1's!"

(Upon sighting enemy Nuetralizer.) "You have turned to the beat of a different drum!"

(Upon engaging enemy Nuetralizer) "You are sooooo off my Contact List!"

(Upon destroying enemy Nuetralizer) "No more likes on 'your' profile..."

(Upon sighting Bryn'adul.) "YOUR ASS IS SUSHI!"

(Upon engaging Bryn'adul) "Your loved ones won't be any more trouble than you are..."

(Upon killing Bryn'adul) "First you, then the rest of your species..."

(Upon bursting through a wall) "OH YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH."

(Upon Dual Wielding weapons) "I LOVE DUBSTEP!"

(Upon watching other Nuetralizers self destruct) "They go to the Great Droid Boogie in the sky..."

(Upon Self Destruct) "We hope you enjoyed our product."

(Upon achieving victory in battle) "The more contact we have with chitheads, the more we learn to kill them until they die from it!"

(Upon sighting friendly personnel.) "Let's take a selfie!"

(Upon sighting friendly civilian) Thumbs Up

(Upon sighting The Amalgam The Amalgam . NOTE: Said with boiling hatred in voice) "You..."

(Upon engaging The Amalgam) "Look upon the face of your student!"

(Upon killing The Amalgam. NOTE: HIGHLY UNLIKELY) "May the origin of my face rest in peace, Traitor to Mother!"

(Upon initiating Ambush) "I'm gonna make an offer you can't refuse..."

(Upon successful Ambush) "It's always personal. Every bit of it."

(Upon failed Ambush) "I am soooo blocked on your profile, huh?"

DESCRIPTION

A product of Laertia Io's ambitious Next Generation Droid Army Project, The Nuetralizer Advanced Model 1 is a sophisticated design, meant to be part of Laertia's "Suit of Armor around The Galaxy" in her fight against the Bryn'adul as well as the first practical Nanite based Assassin Droid built for semi-general production. Taking inspiration from the Organic tech found in her 'Sister' Westenra, the NAM-1 is a sophisticated Shapeshifting Infiltrator meant to conduct short term penetration of enemy security, kill the target, and move on due to its ultimate inability remain hidden for long periods. In the field if placed in a friendly unit it acts as an intel and recon officer. Highly intelligent, with equally sophisticated programming to prevent it from turning on friendlies or being easily reprogrammed by the enemy (Willing to destroy itself if possible to prevent these scenarios) The Nuetralizer Advanced is meant to fight enemy Force Adepts sabotaging Anti-Bryn'adul efforts, but is equally good for other enemy personal due to a combination of factors that make it difficult to destroy with mere blasters. Well aware Jedi will be fighting some of her allies due to their Force Alignment, Laertia knows these will be deployed where the chance of misguided interference with her objectives will be high...

The Android's factory appearance is based off a slain former comrade of Laertia and Uri

BASE: NANITES

Composed of Laminanium, the nanites somewhat resemble the structure of organic cells with Molecular circuitry serving as "DNA" of a sort that allows it to either seal simple "wounds" or scavenge from the environment to build back faster. The design is very robust and adaptable with compatible technologies and programming, and is very good for infiltration and assassination due to its ability to become amorphous

PROGRAMMING

Issues with the meta-programming make most units act like an overly bubbly cheerleader. However, for all its sophistication at infiltration lt simply is not as mentally sophisticated as Nine's designs at factory specs, but that can change as it learns more, though it will still make mistakes Nine's androids would never make, or if they did make, would never repeat the mistake. But for all its short comings, it is still one of the most advanced Assassin Droids one can encounter.

UPDATES:

Removed Organic Highjack from Special Features

Spelling Corrections

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Laertia Io Laertia Io

Misc. Equipment:

This will need to be filled either with equipment or N/A

Capable of projecting a field that imperfectly mimics the Force Canceling bubble of a Ysalamir which attempts to disrupt Telekinesis effects on its body as well as Force Ionization attempts, though it cannot stop Jedi from using the Force. This field also makes it difficult for Jedi to sense it, even at close range

Difficult to destroy completely using conventional methods as its nanite structure slowly reforms and repairs its self after dispersal through kinetic and projectile impacts...even if completely blasted apart, "puddles" of nanites will seek each other out to reform the Android, which can break down raw materials in the environment to rebuild itself faster over the course of 14 minutes if blasted apart. If even half a cup's worth is left after the rest is destroyed, that sample can break down surrounding materials to form a rebuilt Android

much like Nuetralizer Advanced Prototype requests the field and repair time should be altered.

Please remove overt references to terminator. While it can be good we don't wantthis to just seem like a crossover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom