Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Nssis-class Clawcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHuZJIQ.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Chiss Ascendancy
  • Model: Nssis-Class Clawcraft
  • Affiliation: Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet; Colonial Phalanxes; House Phalanxes
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Trimantium hull and curved wings, transparisteel, starfighter systems & components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Space Superiority Starfighter
  • Length: 7.65 meters
  • Width: 3.5 meters
  • Height: 3.5 meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: Low (8)
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Communications Array
  • Deflector Shield Generator
  • Ion Engines
  • Life Support Systems
  • Repulsorlift Engines
  • Chiss Hyperdrive
  • Chaff Countermeasures
  • Sensor Arrays
  • Hyperwave Transceiver
  • Subspace Transceiver
  • Distress Beacon
  • Ejection Seat
  • Tri-Tracker
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Incredibly fast and agile
  • Strong offensive weaponry
  • Boasts a military-grade sensor disruption and targeting system.
WEAKNESSES
  • Small squadron size limits deployment capability
  • Lacks more advanced weapon systems of comparable starfighters, such as ion cannons, turrets or launchers limiting versatility as a fighter.
  • Limited field of view from cockpit, requiring reliance on sensor systems for peripheral awareness.
DESCRIPTION
The Nssis-Class Clawcraft has been a common design seen within the Chiss Ascendancy, with the maneuverability capabilities always having been the most impressive feature of the craft. Using more advanced technology developments from prior Clawcraft models, the latest vessels have reached the next levels of performance for Chiss pilots. With the four curved-wings, and the consequent control jets, the Clawcraft has extremely high capacity for maneuvers and evasive flight. Additionally, to further support the Chiss' preference on not wasting life, they included advanced sensor disrupting systems, to assist in giving their pilots as strong a battlefield advantage as possible.

The modern iteration of Clawcraft has seen significant changes from it's predecessor. The offensive systems were heavily improved in order to support the starfigher superiority role the Clawcraft boasts. In addition to this, many systems dedicated to maneuverability have been replaced in order to boost the top speed of the starfighter, making it much faster than many other starfighters of it's class. This has made the new Nssis-class Clawcraft a much more impressive starfighter than any of it's past iterations.

Last edited:
Sila Sila

I'l be reviewing this submission with you so hopefully this can be quick and painless:

Is there any way you can provide a link to the page the image is actually found on instead of to the overall website of Pinterest?

Affiliation:
Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet; Colonial Phalanxes; House Phalanxes
Please link the Affiliation if possible

• Classification: Space Superiority Starfighter
  • Length: 7.65 meters
  • Width: 3.5 meters
  • Height: 3.5 meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: Low (8)
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average
So the overall stats of this fighter are showing as pretty overpowered on the balance scale. About 3 ratings too high per my calculation at its current production level. If you could bump this down by 3 ratings overall, it would be greatly appreciated to avoid the possibility of a report in the future.

This link is currently broken in your submission as it attempts to redirect to the old link for the sub. When the site transitioned to it current state, url's changed with it. This is the newer link for the submission you are attempting to reference: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/chd-01-chiss-hyperdrive.108325/

Please be sure to tag me with any changes to the submission or clarifications made

Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi I've fixed the links.

I don't see how it's overpowered though.

Limited production -2
Low Squadron -1
High Armament, Speed, Maneuverability +3 considering Moderate has been taken out of the ratings. At least, that's how it is for the template and the announcement that was put out when the Factory re-opened.

Sila Sila

I apologize about, you are right, we are all still acclimating to the most recent string of updates and on my part I failed to account for the removal of the "Moderate" rating which was previously set between High and Average. All is good to go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom