Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet NSP-3361

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawd

Inactive Character
BasicPlanetForest_by_DexausMelmac.png

Name: NSP-3361

Region: Unknown Regions
System: System NSP-336
Suns: 1 Red Giant, with the same name as the System; NSP-336
Orbital Position: Habitable zone
Moons: None
System Features: NSP-3361 is the only planet in the system, with no other notable system features

Coordinates:
2uffvwy.png

Rotational Period: Thirty-two galactic standard hours
Orbital Period: 378 local days

Class: Terrestial
Diameter: 9,895 km
Atmosphere: Type I
Climate: With no axial tilt, the planet expiriences one continuous hot and wet season, making the entire planet extremely humid and muggy.
Gravity: 0.8 standard
Primary Terrain: Swamps, Jungles

Native Species: Various types of fauna and flora, nothing paticularly notable. (May submit some in the future)
Immigrated Species: Ewoks (a very small amount), Achtog
Primary Languages: Ewokese, Galactic Standard
Government: No real goverment, as there's only a hundred or so inhabitants, but Achtog's relationship with the Ewoks could be called a Dictatorship.
Population: About a hundred
Demonym: Achtog's minions
Major Imports: None
Major Exports: None
Affiliation: Achtog

Major Locations: Achtog's fortress

When the Star Destroyer crashed on the planet, explosions from the ship's power supplies and engines completely disintegrated the back half of the ship, and scattered parts for miles upon miles around. The front portion of the ship, however, is mostly intact- though all of it's systems are down, and beyond repair. Since Achtog took control of the wreck, the largest corridors have been widened (mainly by knocking down walls) to be large enough for the Norren to travel through, entire walls leading into the few rooms large enough tfor the draconic sentient have beend estroyed as well to serve as doorways. However, Achtog is only able to fit into about 25% of the wreck. The rest are inhabited by his slaves- the Ewoks.

The areas of the ship to small for the Narran to navigate make up the vast 'village' of the Ewoks. Areas are set aside for food storage (the small amount of food the Ewoks catch that they're actually able to keep for themselves), a nursery for the few Woklings, sleeping areas, and virtually everyuthing else. Most of the Ewok quarters, as they're called, are connected by small passages , corridors, and vent systems, many of which Achtog dosen't even know exist.

Achtog's part of his 'fortress' is relitively small compared to the rest. It consists of three large rooms, the Hangar, a storage room, and the largest room which was actually created by knocking down a series of walls. These rooms are connected by widened corridors made large enough for the Narran to navigate comfortably. Each of the three rooms are filled with things Achtog finds interesting, bits of technology he'd had his slaves loot from the ship, a few knock knacks and doo dads from the greater galaxy, a few items of worth to the Sith, some old droids and the like, ect.

Culture: With only a hundred or so inhabitants, the closest thing to a culture NSP-3361 has is Achtog and the Ewoks. The Ewoks are basically Achtog's servants and slaves, doing whatever he commands at the threat of being eaten- which has happened. The tribe believes he is a sort of Kna Graks, Spirit Dragon. Manevolent if not appeased and kept happy. So, to avoid angering the 'god' and being met with a horrible doom, the Ewoks mostly obey his every command. Those that don't? They usually get eaten.

Technology: The Ewoks mostly just have sticks and stones.

History:
137 BBY - The Chiss explorer Cart'Tusah'Rcati discovers the uninhabited world, and embarks on an exploration exhbidition across the planet. With only endless swamps and jungles, and no usable recourses, discovered, the world is deemed unfit for colonization. It was placed on detailed starmaps as 'NSP-3361'

474 ABY - Refugees from the Gulag plague arrive on the world in a large freighter, hoping to create a plague-free settlement on the planet. They create a small crude village of sorts, none of them daring to leave the planet into the plague ridden galaxy to gather supplies or technology, using scrap from the ship. However, one of the hundred or so refugees was unknowingly already infected with the plague. The entire settlement was dead within a galactic standard month.

834 ABY - The Star Destroyer Morhili crashes on NSP-3361. The vast majority of the systems are destroyed on impact, a large portion of the ship being vaporized from the force of it's engines exploding, with bits of wreckage scattered for miles around. The front half of the ship, however, was more or less intact, though the vast majority of it's systems were destroyed, as well as it's power supplies. Miraculously, the only survivors of the crash were a large group of Ewoks that were on the ship for unknown reasons. They soon proceeded to make the wreckage their home, only leaving what was left of the large ship to hunt and scavenge for food in the swampy jungles.

836 ABY - The Narran Achtog comes across the planet while searching starmaps for uninhabited worlds to call his own, and soon arrive. Soon after arriving on the planet, Achtog discovers the small tribe of Ewoks that made their home in the wreckage. Perfect servants. It didn't take much to convince the smaller sentients that he was some form of spirit or god, a few displays of the force, devouring a few Ewoks alive. Before long, they were more or less Achtog's loyal servants, for fear of being eaten. Or worse. The one time a group of Ewoks did try to escape, they were promptly devoured by the local wildlife. It was fairly easy to convince the Ewoks that even the beasts of the panet did his bidding,and it would be much worse on anyone else who attempted escape. Now they more or less do as he says.

Notable PCs: Nawd
Notable NPCs: Achtog
Intent: To provide the remote world where Achtog lives, as part of a major plot point for Nawd, as he will be trained by Achtogl

I want to progress Nawd from mindless rogue brute to mindless Sith brute. However, as Nawd detests force users, lightsaber weilders, he needs a bridge between the real world and the Sith, so that Nawd dosen't enter the sith and start trying to maul his allies. So I'm going to use Achtog to nurse him back to health (he recently got his arm removed, hence why I'm choosing to develop him now), train him, and focus his rage to the Sith's enemies rather then the Sith. I'm going to say Achtog found him one way or another after Nawd was beat by a Jedi, and he had his arm cut off, and took him to the Narran's planet.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40394-achtogs-fortress/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40330-achtog/

[member="Nawd"]

Alright, to start off I'm going to need :

• Link to the image in use
  • Link to any NPC submissions/Species/Other Subs mentioned
  • Please place the intent mentioned in the NPC submission in this submission
  • Achtong's Fortress will require a minimum of one paragraph here, whether you sub it or not.
  • History needs more

Tag me when ready.

Nawd

Inactive Character
[member="Delila Castillon"]

1.) I ca't find it. I found the planet picture on google images, I only know the artist and website by reading the URL.
2.) Linked.
3.) Done.
4.) I both submitted it, and pasted the description here.
5.) The planet is uninhabited and has never really boasted Sentient life, so i'm unsure what to make for history. I added a little, though. Do tell if you need more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom