Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC Victim Needed for Dev!

Mercury Zealot

Monstrocity of Moross - Deceased
Hello and welcome to my tortu- I mean, experiments chamber!

Anyway, I've got this toxin here that's been brewing in my mind for quite some time. I submitted it a little over a month ago and said I would do a dev thread for it. In actuality I started it more than two years ago but never went past the initial premise.

So let's do some thread necromancy!

Obviously I wouldn't expect anyone to use their character for this, especially since this is way in the past and in addition, fatality or horrific transmutation of the body is certain!

Would anyone be interested in portraying some humans/humanoid pirate/smuggler/random ship goer in the Kathol Sector who gets captured by some ruthless aliens, and subjected to a horrific experiment?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Louise said:
[member="Stone Hermes"]

Hey, I'd use a PC, sir.
funny-pokemon-gif-ou-even-lift.gif

Mercury Zealot

Monstrocity of Moross - Deceased
[member="Kiber Dorn"] If you insist! I won't mind either way :p

Should I make a second post first to better set up the environment, or would you like to jump right in, in whatever creative way you can think up? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom