Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Now there are two of them

Onrai Onrai Kalanda Tishire

Tekkio was holding a datapad in in of his hand paw. Small, quick steps as he made his way though the passages of the Nathema Orbital Complex. Tail and ears bouncing with each step, trying, with confidence, to remember the layout of the complex. The occasional trooper reassured him that he was going in the right direction. The more guards there was, the closer he was getting. His destination was Vanessa's office. He was dressed in his normal uniform, with red fur as his current color of choice. The doors opened when walked up to it, though it was thanks to a guard that knew he would need help and opened her doors without being ordered to. Tekkio nodded at the guard before walking in, and giving a salute to Vanessa, as was his fashion. Sure he knew she did not care if he saluted her, but to him, he still wanted to take care to follow the military tradition.

His next actions, more or less ignored tradition as he walked around the desk looking up at her, before hopping up on her lap, knowing she would just ask him anyway. He sat the datapad in front of her. "All the information here on the test. In case you wanted to go over them once again." Tekkio said before sitting back, tail curling around his form. On the datapad was the information concerning the force sensitive test Vanessa had ordered him to take several weeks ago. Some was made, and then more was made to confirm. And the tests have shown that Tekkio was indeed force sensitive. "I was told I tested positive. So, what will we do now with this information?" Tekkio asked.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa was in her office with Kala, her apprentice, when Tekkio entered the room in question. She saluted him back in a relaxed and casual manner as she gave him a pat on the head as he got in her lap. "Interesting." She read the document over as Tekkio responded. She gave a neutral look for a bit, then realized what this means. "Well, how convenient. Considering I recently got Kala as an apprentice, having you as one too would certainly be beneficial." She thought for a bit.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you. Kala, this is Tekkio. I guess he's my newest apprentice. Tekkio, this is Kala. My newest apprentice other than you." Vanessa waited to see how they would interact.

Kalanda Tishire Tekkio Tekkio

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kalanda was a bit distracted looking over the decor within Vanessa's office, trying to figure out what half of the stuff was. Truth be told, she rather wanted to go home, but Miss Vanessa hadn't quite yet given her permission yet. She only hoped Amur was still getting her holomessages, hoping that the Sith understood, hopefully she would still be there when Kalanda got back; she could only hope. It was then that the door opened, drawing Kalanda's attention as the CUTEST thing she had ever seen entered Vanessa's office. Kalanda gasped, eyes wide, as she held her tongue, not wanting to interrupt what the little guy was saying; though she legitimately almost lost it when the little guy saluted.

Then he jumped up on her lap and began to ask questions, though Kalanda was staring wide eyed at the cute little guy. When Vanessa finally introduced the two, it was then that Kalanda let her discipline break. "YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!" She proclaimed, hands going over her mouth as she giggled like a mad woman. Then she remembered that she was meeting another apprentice, and pulled herself together. Clearing her throat and dropping her hands down to the side now, Kalanda gave a short bow, smiling widely as she did so. "I'm Kalanda, but Miss Vanessa already said that, so hi!"

Tekkio Tekkio Onrai Onrai

Tekkio had noticed to woman in the office other than Vanessa. The small Kushiban lifted his ears up, lightly leaning back to this new person speaking loudly, saying. Those ears dropped again at being called ' ...THE CUTEST THING EVER '. As Kalanda giggled, Tekkio could only sit there. "Great Emperor...." He thought to himself. "Now there are two of them...." Tekkio was not really that surprised another person found him cute, but this was a bit of an over-reaction.

Setting the first impression he had of her aside. Tekkio nodded at her and gingerly stood up on Vanessa's lap, trying to take, as well as he could, a more official stance. "Lieutenant Tekkio." He introduced himself. Amber eyes met hers in her light bow. He wasn't real sure how to greet her as another apprentice. In his mind he had yet to be official anyway, so he remained in an officer posture. His tail slowly swaying behind him. "Nice to meet you." Tekkio said. "I was not aware Vanessa was training someone else." Tekkio turned to his head to look at the sith lord whose lap he was standing on. "Are you sure it would not be too much to train us both?" He asked

In Umbris Potestas Est
Tekkio Tekkio Kalanda Tishire

"Go over and jump on her." She whispered to Tekkio. "I guarantee she'll fall over. You have the advantage she does not." She said, before looking at the two of them overall. "Yes. He is adorable, but also exceptionally lethal. Kala recently came to me for help, and I've been training her for a little bit. Training two apprentices at once is hardly an issue." She stood up, pondering over what was the next best move to make. "We're going to take a trip over to the planet's surface. I believe there is something there that may more effectively assist the both of you with getting in tune with your power in the Dark Side."

The obelisk was still there as of the last time she had made it, anyways.

Kalanda Tishire

K
The fact that Tekkio had his own little uniform, and a rank to go along with it, was almost too much for Kalanda to bare. She found it hard to believe the little guy was lethal, but maybe he had rabies; or mini poison claws! Dathomir had shown her that just because something was pretty didn't mean it was safe; baby rancors for example were exceptionally dangerous despite being cute. "Sorry. It's very nice to meet you, Lieutenant." Kalanda stated, her posture a tad more stern, as she removed the silly look from her face. She had to reign herself in. She was going to be Sith after all. Her plucky nature might have been fine around Amur in private, but among others it....well it would be frowned upon.

Kalanda looked to her master at being told they were going to get more attuned to the dark side, but far more worrying was the idea of going back to that empty void of a world. Though, this time she would be able to see. "Is there anything we need to bring with us, Miss Vanessa?" She inquired, her hands folding across her chest, as she wasn't sure what exactly to expect. She could already feel her connection the dark side grow. The cold she had encountered before made it clear that she was becoming more and more used to it. Maybe it was time she tested what she could really do, see how far she could push herself. But that would come in time. Right now, she would do whatever Vanessa asked of her.

Onrai Onrai Tekkio Tekkio

The small Kushiban perked his ears to Vanessa's words, twitching to her whispers. Tekkio turned to Kalanda, blinking, but the turned to listen to the sith lord's words. Feeling Her about ti rise, Tekkio hopped off her lap, landing on his feetpads. He walked a bit away from her to give some room and looked up at Vanessa and Kalanda. Tail flicking to the her orders.

"Should I get a team together?" Tekkio asked. In truth, he did not know much about the force, but its mystic ways was not lost onto him. Somehow he suspected that there would be some kind of religious ceremony involved. In truth, he was more curious what he himself would be capable, and since the Sith seemed to command respect, perhaps he would be able to use that to his advantage.

But the small officer did not wait much before offering; "I'll get a transport ready."

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa watched as Kala practically swooned over how adorable Tekkio was. At least she could go through life knowing she wasn’t the only one. In response to her inquisition as to other things to bring, she shrugged. “A weapon. That is all I would recommend, anyways.” In response time Tekkio, she shook her head. “This is for us. Go and put your bloodtrooper armor on. You’ll need it.”

As Tekkio went to go get the shuttle, Vanessa thought for a bit. “Here.” She tossed Kala the fuzzy possessed blanket. “It seems suited for you.”

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kalanda allowed herself to study her fellow apprentice now, and was not in favor of what she was seeing. Suspension? Mistrust? Curiosity? It was a whirl wind of emotions, a mixture of sorts that brought a degree of distrust upon the small Lieutenant. If this was to be a competition, then she wouldn't dare lose. She had someone waiting for her back home, and she wouldn't let some cute Kushiban keep her from it. She only hoped to spare his life if it came down to such a trial, but...she had done worse things in the sake of love, this would just be yet another act. She gave a short nod at hearing a weapon would be all she required, and it seemed she was already prepared.

She nearly turned to leave behind the small officer, when Vaneesa's words caught her attention. "Hm?" Turning to face the woman, Kalanda was nearly smoothed by her trusted blanket, though she had long since master it's power. With the wave of her hand, it wrapped around her arm, coiled down to her shoulder, before tossing itself across her back and wrapping around her shoulders like a cape. Feeling the familiar cold seep into her, she felt a new sensation; rejuvenation. "Thank you Miss Vanessa." She remarked, flexing her fingers as the cold coursed through her, and began to warp into a warmth. She would make her way to the shuttle, her mind focusing on the task that laid ahead.

Onrai Onrai

Tekkio nodded to the words of Vanessa before exiting the room and making his way down to the armory where his suit was being stored. Soldiers who did notice him stepped to the side. Those who did not notice him, Tekkio would have to dodge around. The room opened up and the small Kushiban walked to the very back where a closet door opened revealing the dark trooper suit that he normally favored, but the closet spun around revealing the smaller, red Bloodtrooper suit. Tekkio unbuttoned his shirt and went to remove it. He paused at a sound, twitching his ear. He turned to see KK14, a sith trooper who served with him. While all sith troopers looked the same to many, Tekkio learned to identify certain ones. His ears dropped. "I will be going on a mission with Vanessa. I dont know how long it will be. My orders are for you to remain on the ship. And be prepared as usual." He turned around to take off his shirt.

"Yes, sir." Came a female voice from behind the helmet. "Permission to speak freely?" She asked. But Tekkio did not answer, he was busy with setting about trying to get the trooper armor on. "You going away without us feels a little more like you are leaving us behind." Tekkio paused at her words. He looked over at her and, half dressed, perked his ears up and facing her, paws behind his back. "And if I am? You are the Navy's special forces. You was trained to handle any situation without an officer." Tekkio paused and then moved to put on the final pieces of the red armor. "Though, I know I have been going on missions without you guys for a while, but everytime I do, I wish I could have had you there. This time I am getting my orders that this mission will be a three man team." Tekkio flattened his ears as he put on the helmet, and paused to let the sensors turn on. "At the end of this mission..." Tekkio said from behind the helmet, his voice sounding much deeper, which was more of a surprise for him than KK14. "We will all get together, and I will remind the team why I chose them for this squad." KK14 took an attention stance as he went to walk by. "I'll let them know, sir!" As he exited, he gave another pause. "Thanks for the concern. But I promise I will return."

Tekkio walked down the corridors in his new armor, which would be worn on its first mission. This meant he was done with his training. There was one thing he had on his mind though. The apprentice Kalanda. In truth, he was not sure what to expect of her. He often saw sith as always acting in dishonorable ways. And for a while that was the case, until he met Vanessa, then he realized there was all sorts of sith out there. Whatever kind of sith she was, he was glad she was there. Another person learning next to him. He would learn well from Vanessa's training being alone. But multiple trainees meant more failure and more opportunity to learn from failure. But that thought made him stop. For the moment, he was taken back to the point where he was reminded what true failure meant in the academy. "Push-ups." Tekkio reminded himself that it was a possibility all over again.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa would soon reach the shuttle herself and begin the transit of the trip from the hangar of the complex to the surface of the world below. They would descend into the planet’s atmosphere before eventually slowly spiraling around the obelisk. “It’s still here... thank goodness.” The shuttle would descend before landing a couple dozen meters from the towering stone plinth.

“Ah, the Dark Side.” She smiled, feeling the darkness that radiated from the stone plinth. “How are the both of you feeling?”

Kalanda Tishire

K
It was on the planet's surface that Kalanda would feel that strange energy from before recoiling through her. It was the same cold it had always been, the sensation of ice water in her veins, screaming out to be released, filling her with a sense of power that she had only dreamed about. It felt so wrong and yet so good at the same time. She could feel it pulsating out from the stone monolith, seeing the energies within stewing like a fresh wound, vanishing like vapor as it reached into the dead world and was hurtled into the sky to dissipate. What a strange feeling to have here and now. "I feel....cold. Yet powerful Miss Vanessa. The planet isn't as dead as the first time I came here, though I think...." Kala trailed off, her eyes looking to the stone structure as she felt something...familiar within, something that reminded her of her mother. Her posture went stiff, her face unflinching. "I think I made a mistake." She finished, as a sense of guilt weighed down on her. Her mother had wanted this to happen, and now she finally got what she wanted. A small boiling pit of rage began to bubbling within her gut, though Kala did little other than stand there, letting the icy water pulsating through her body.

Tekkio stepped off the ship, looking around through the helmet. His ears pinned down from the helmet and his tail wrapped around one of his legs in the suit. The small Kushiabn looked up at Vanessa. "What brings us here?" He asked, mostly curious as to how he should use this suit. Though he paused at a strange cold feeling. It wasn't like a cold coming from the outside of the suit, but from inside it. Tekkio could not really explain it even if he tried, but did his best to ignore it, at least now. Ears wanting to flick and tail wanting to sway, this suit was rather annoying him very quickly. But he had worn it before, and it was temporary. He looked ahead at the large structure, but did not walk to it, remaining close to Vanessa.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa would pat Kala on the head, very clearly capable of telling she was in distress. "This monolith was made to channel the remaining Dark Side energy that pervaded the planet into a single point. Such allows crops to grow more effectively and people to not have to have nightmares or bizarre apparitions of ghastly spirits appearing in their house." She looked at the construct. "This monolith is also more than capable of allowing greater displays of the power of the Dark Side. It may also assist you in more effectively focusing and channeling your powers."

Vanessa sat down in front of the structure and motioned for the two of them to sit down next to her, before placing her hand on the monolith itself. Sparks seemed to come between her palm and the monument as her hand finally connected to the creation. She closed her eyes. "Put your hand on the monument. Focus on the darkness within it, and tell me what you see."

Kalanda Tishire

K
Vanessa's attempt to comfort her did little to elevate the witches mood, feeling as she was now going from a triumph to a funeral procession. As her master spoke of what the monolith did and it's purpose on the world, Kalanda could only think of how she served as a similar purpose in the grand scheme of things. She looked at the stone structure, her empty eyes looked upon a shimmering stone dancing with black fire. It seemed to work like an engine of sorts, burning off some abscess of the dark-side, and funneling it into something more useful. It was interesting, but only served to remind the witch that in some aspect she had failed. Was she turning into her mother?

Vanessa moved before them, taking a seat on the ground, and she observed a spark between the stone and her masters hand. The depressing thoughts gave way to curiosity, as Kala did as her mentor asked, moving towards the stone and touching it. She focused on the darkness that greeted her, like a black inky sea looking to swallow her, and it followed through with it. Kalanda found herself drowning in a darkness, crushing her, pulling her down into the depths, the entity that did so unwilling to release her from it's grasp. She tried to pull away from the stone, wanting to desperately let go, to not drown in the blackness that was swallowing her, only to fail. "Vanessa, somethings wrong, I can't pull away!" Kalanda proclaimed, concerned that she had done something wrong, that this monolith was going to somehow destroy her here and now.

Tekkio blinked at Kalanda putting her hand on the strange structure. It was strange that a structure could grant power. His ears wanted to flick in his helmet. He did not really know how to channel his powers, or what it included. But he understood the part about putting his hand on the stone. Perhaps that was all that was needed. All the sith always talked about the dark side as being cold and evil. Tekkio honestly liked the way it sounded. Even the nature of the name of the type of power seemed to radiate a sense of appeal to it. But names and how they sounded wasn't what Tekkio wanted. It was more curiosity that made him stretch his arm out to touch the stone, but then he paused, looking over at Kalanda.

He watched her struggle, both internally and outside and when she said she could not pull away, Tekkio looked over at Vanessa. "What's happening to her?" He asked, then took a look at the stone, dropping his arm. This power of the dark side, could the nature of it really only be used for purposes that could only harm oneself and those around? Tekkio had to feel this out, perhaps he was past the point of no return, but he had to see what would happen to Kalanda first.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa sighed as she watched Kalanda be overwhelmed by the darkness within the monolith, Vanessa taking one of her hands and grasping Kala’s own before sliding her other hand in between that of Kala’s and the monolith, disrupting her ability to feel the darkness in question. The pressure would noticeably lessen. “Relax, Kala. Relax. Enjoy the darkness. Ease yourself into it. Let it fill you, calm you - let me serve as the conduit instead of you experiencing the monolith directly.” At least with this Vanessa could control the level of influence she had.

Looking over at Tekkio, she sighed. “You may want to try. Perhaps you will have better first-time luck.”

Kalanda Tishire

K
Feeling the darkness overwhelm her, Kalanda was able to step back as Vanessa intervened. She could feel it coursing through her, warping her, trying to change her. She couldn't control it, it controlled her. Vanessa told her to enjoy the darkness, but how could one enjoy the darkness when it was a glimpse into the very thing she hated. It reminded her of her mother, everything about it made her sick to her stomach. The darkness was vile, vain, and sought only to use others for it's own ends. It was a beast that could never be filled in it's hunger, not until it had eaten each and every being it could find. "No, no, no, no. I'm not, I won't. I'm not touching that thing again!" Kalanda sputtered, stepping away from the monolith as she could feel it calling towards her. She had embraced the darkness before, and it never felt anything as warped as this. Why did it feel like mother? Why was there so much wrong with it? It made her head spin, and Vanessa's words couldn't soothe the panic that filled her thoughts. "Vanessa, I can't, I won't let it in. I don't want to feel that ever again." It was the utter powerlessness, the disregard she felt for her own life that it gave off; it reminded her of home all over again. It was just like mother all over again.

Tekkio looked at Kalanda then to the structure. The Kushiban blinked at it again and then reached out once more to touch the stone. Whatever Kalanda saw, Tekkio wasn't sure he was ready to see something similar. When his hand came into contact with the stonework, all he felt at first was the cloth of the glove he was wearing. He was expecting something cold, focusing on trying to feel it. His glove warmed up, probably from his own body heat. But his glove got hotter and hotter. Tekkio's visor disappeared. The stone vanished and the sounds around him ceased.

The kushiban had his hand on nothing now. He looked around.There did not seem to be much but darkness. He was standing on something, but there was nothing below him. His tail flicked and ears perked. Tekkio froze and reached up to his chest digging claws in fur. There was no armor either. This was the darkness? He looked around once more and noticed a large tree in the distance. He took a cautionary test step. Stepping from nothing to nothing was a bit disorientating.

It was a long time before Tekkio finally got to tree. It looked familiar He starred up at it for a moment. Tekkio started to circle around the tree. Upon reaching the other side, Tekkio was now standing on solid ground. The scene on the other side made Tekkio's ears drop. Four or five other Kushiban lay on the ground, most torn to shreds. A sith soldier lay on the tree. Tekkio instantly recognized some of the Kushiban. "Klink! Zobo!" Tekkio said running over to them. There was tears His fur starting to turn blue, giving a sort of purple hue from his previously red fur. After a moment, he looked left and saw the Xinkra responsible, it was walking away from him. "So this is what it chose to show me." Tekkio's fur returned to red but a much more dark red. He looked to the Sith solider and ran over to him, picking up his standard blaster rifle. Turning to where the Xinkra was, he gritted his teeth. "Its just like before. Only I wont make the same mistake." He said charging the weapon and running after the Xinkra
---
For Tekkio, reliving the whole experience took hours. It was morning during the point of his memory, and night when the memory concluded. And while Tekkio got to relive his experience, the outside only changed by a few minutes.

Tekkio released the structure. He did not feel cold, he felt hot. His feelings was clearly felt. Even those who had basic training could tell what his emotions had changed to. It was a burning emotion, not of anger, not of rage. But of hatred. There wasn't any words from him. Instead he turned away from the structure. "Ok..." He said, the voice changer hiding his hatred tone would have conveyed. "Show me how I can attain this power."

Kalanda Tishire Onrai Onrai

Last edited:
In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa immediately went over and gave Kala a firm hug, snuggling her within the arms of her own robe. She held her close. "Your mother uses your fear of her and your belief you cannot be as powerful as she is to dominate you and harm your ability to, within the Dark Side, grow into the powerful Sith you can become." She said. "Turn that fear into anger. Turn that anger into hatred towards your mother, a desire to destroy her. And soon, once you have been fully trained, you will have the power to end her threat on your life. And you know what?" She looked at Kala and gently patted her apprentice on the head. "I will teach you how to take her soul and put it in a container on the desk you can squeeze whenever you feel frustrated. She can spend the rest of her existence being tormented by you."

Such sounded appropriate.

Vanessa did not know what exactly Tekkio had seen, but clearly he was more encouraged than ever to devote himself to training as a Sith. "I will." She said. "The training will be long and hard. It will cripple your body and your spirit. But you will grow strong and become as powerful as myself down the line." She smiled. "Both of you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom