Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now Recuiting (Silent Hand)

Jerrick sat at the table drinking his mead. Apparently his friend Adan had sent out word that they were looking to hire mercs, and had a location to meet up at a small bar away from civil, as civil as Nar Shadda could be, areas. Adan instructed Jerrick to just wait and any of those who came with the Creed, which was a simple phrase, Silence Is Golden, only other person at the bar was a man Jerrick knew only as T Dig. He had decided to allow them to use his bar as a place to set up on Nar Shadda, something about owing Adan one. Jerrick didn't want to know what that ment, Adan had stories that made Jerrick cringe, not that Adan was a bad guy, just got into STICKY situtations. Literally. Jerrick sat back and chugged his mead down. "T Dig why is it only I am here? This mead is great!" Jerrick complimented. T Dig raised a hand smiled, "Thanks, spread the word." T Dig was a short tubby man, round at best. His black curly hair covered his head, and a bear his face.

Stumbling through the doors a man in an orange jumpsuit hit the ground hard, flipping onto his back he scrambled back quickly laughing crazily. "Oh come on! I only killed four of them! And what if you combine the ages then that makes them twenty!" Another figure walked into the bar holding what looked to be a rather large club, "You will pay for your crimes! Hell awaited men like you!" the man raised his club and aimed it down at crazed individual's head. "You first!" The man flipped back dodging the attack and quickly he grasped a hatchet at his side and lodged it into his opponents skull sending the man crashing to the floor dead. Oh bug he wasn't done there "HAHAHAHAHOOOO!! You think you can kill me!? I'm James mother fething Parker!!" pulling his hatchet out the dead man's skull he proceeded to punch the hatchet in and out of the man's head spilling his blood on the floor and on himself.

Standing up slowly Parker laughed a few more times then looked over to the men sipping mead. Walking up to them covered in the man who he had just killed warm blood he took their drink and downed it all in front of them. "You were right that mead was good!" laughing the man held his side as he backed up bellowing with laughter. "Parker, just Parker" and I thought I was crazy, also that was quite rude of you. "SHUT UP! I do as I please!" hitting his head the man smiled at the mandalorian and laughed again "Dont mind him."

stardust walked into the bar and scanned the room looking for a certain before spotting him and sitting not to far away she was a twi'lek her skin was a lime green woth rust colored freckles though it didnt look like she was armed she was"silence is golden

"HELLO!! Lovely!!" Parker eyed the alien babe as she walked into the bar, guess she didn't mind a little death. "Parker! Terrorist Madman extraordinaire for hire! At your service." Parker's face lite up with a wicked grin as he stared at the pair hugging it was almost touching to see the two friends reunited. "Ooooh I do enjoy these touching reunions, especially when I'm in the middle of blowing them apart." Moving to the bar Parker snagged a bottle of whiskey from the bar keep, he was far too scared of the man covered in blood to say anything

Thinking for a moment Parker pondered his blood stained mind for a few minutes. "One second, what do you think voice in my head?" Parker said out loud to himself. Well honestly it's not like we have anything better to do right now. We should just say yes then stab them in the back if they try to cross us. "Good idea!" facing the mandalorian Parker smiled wickedly and shook his head. "On one condition! You don't question my methods, if the school full of kids needs to be blown up, you don't stop me otherwise I kill everyone!" Parker laughed then drank down his whiskey

"OH I FEEL SO ALIVE!!" Laughing Parker clapped his hands and accepted his hand. "Bar keep! A round for my new friend! On you." Parker gave the man a crazed look then laughed as he handed the two a pair of drinks. "And I mean it, I will kill everyone. Including the green one. Everyone You care about will not be safe from me." he said in a menacing tone before a happy look returned to his face

Jerrick liked the crazy guy a lot for some reason, he didn't need to worry about getting in his way so he wasn't in harms way. "Fine with me Parker. A deals a deal. We need people, what you do outside our little band is your business."

(Occ) go sign up and ill accept you, were about to make a new thread where everyone meets up.

Parker laughed and drank down his bottle of whiskey then took the shot he was handed. "Nothing is better than free booze, well you got it then! Call me when you need me!" the crazed merc went off to the other side of the bar and collapsed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom