Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Now Hiring: Morally Bankrupt Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, and Vagabonds

Moff TV-771 "Bishop"

M
The following is an excerpt from a job offering from Axxia's Bounty Hunting Headquarters:

Are YOU a morally reprehensible blaster-for-hire?
Are the words 'civilian casualties' and 'success' synonymous in your eyes?
Are worker's unions, 'peaceful protests', and demands for more rights annoying to you?

TV-771, Moff of Oversector-II of the Sith Empire requires your help today!
Inquire through your local Bounty Hunting Guild or through the 'Trident' directly!
(Serious inquiries only, pranksters and hooligans will be tortured and executed.)

Cassian Tethus

C
<:: INCOMING MESSAGE FROM ::>
<:: UNKNOWN LOCATION :: >
<:: OPENING FILE ::>

b9039f43-deathwatch-hor-wal.jpg

Salutations and tribulations Moff. Is is our duty to extend our hand for interest in your theoretical contract, we are the master-less. The forgotten. We call ourselves Renegade Marines. We once belonged to the forgotten Catharian Hegemony's vast legions of superhuman warriors who fought across the stars to spread the demesne of the Queen Mother. However, in light of the disappearance of our civilization. We seek to extend our hand to all who request our assistance.

We Renegades consist of three Marines.

I. Sergeant Cassian Tethus, the leader of the Renegades and expert in Small Unit Tactics and Leadership. I specialize in traditional ranged combat between infantry.

Marine Tectus Mariol: Scout Troop Marine, specializes in sniping and scouting. If you require unparalleled accuracy and intelligence gathering ability then he is your man to consider.

And lastly,

Internus Marine Relius Scharkal: The Heaviest of my brethren, specializes in blunt force hand to hand combat. He is equipped with the Heaviest Armor out of all of us, and can hold the line against forty Bryn'Adul brutes single handedly.

However, we prefer to be included in a singular battle group of Marines. Our skills offset each-other's weaknesses. We offer ourselves to you not only as our Client but our trusted Commander. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised to know that we do not allow arbitrary things such as ethics or morality. You can trust us for the most brutal job there is, and we will ensure that no one survives. Our honor, remains so.

We will be your Angels of Death, if need be.

We have one request from you as our temporary employer. A ship of average size that can hold all of our equipment. This is all we ask, alongside any standardized payment for our services.

Be well, and contact me soon at this Holonumber if you are indeed interested in our skills: #GAMMA1313-399-333-222.

Moff TV-771 "Bishop"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom