Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Notifications

What is the way you get notified about posts? I noticed some Discords have the tag channel, which is really good!

I guess I am trying to find a way I dont keep falling behind or missing posts!

Anyone writing with me, any extra slaps will help! I am terrible!

Any advice?

The Spark The Spark

Watch private/small-scale threads and hope the other side knows to use @[Name] rather than just copy+pasting; easier when you're the one trying to know if the other person's seen it, I usually go by whether or not they've reacted to it or not.

The way I like to go about it The Spark The Spark is I'll pick a sub-profile and click watch on all threads I'm in, across all alts. Usually my main one where I'm more likely to catch a notification. You know, that account you're always on when you have nothing better to do and just sit around hitting the refresh button every other minute in case something interesting will happen :D

I've also bookmarked the "New posts" page in my news feed and filtered it to show only watched threads. So if the mentions, the discord tags, or my mindless refreshing has me miss (or forget) a post, I'm one click away from a neat overview of all my current rp threads where I can see who posted last and when. I try to keep it clean, and unfollow once they're done or finished.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I limit myself to five threads at a time. Then I use bookmarks to physically check my threads whenever I'm on. I haven't trusted the notification system for years. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom