Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing to fear but fear itself....and bounty hunters.

Malik

M
Malik watched as Kae looked around, the Hutt's fat eyes rested on him. Kae leaned and whispered something to Gula which scared Malik. Malik turned and sighed "I have to.....I gotta do something." Malik released his grip on her and walked over to Kae. He bowed and looked directly up at the Hutt "Hello Kae the magnificent. If I may, why would you come to such a party and grace us with your presence." Kae looked at Malik and chuckled, he spoke in basic, not very common for Hutts. "I am here because I wished to see how my people were doing.........." Kae observed Malik....as if he was trying to remember something "What is your name? I know I have seen you before......I think my brother showed you to me once."

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

Evelyn followed Malik to the Hutt. She didn't understand what was happening. Why in the world would he going up to Kae right away? She stood just behind him, wondering if she should abandon the mission all together. Gula stood at Kae's side, large and imposing. They made quick eye contact. Evelyn mentally tried to figure out just how quickly should could grab for her blaster if this all went South.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Kae thought about it and shook his head "You know what? No. You aren't worth my patience. Did you simply come here to greet my magnificence." Malik nodded. He looked at Gula for a moment, observing him from head to toe before leaving. He gestured for Evelyn to followed as he did. He spoke in a calm gone when far enough away. "To a Hutt, loyalty is what matters. You show respect they do not think you a threat. Especially at a party."

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

"Ahh, I see," she said and linked back arms with Malik as they moved away. "We need to get Gula away from the ballroom. Anything happening in here and we'll both be dead before we can get away. His private room, I know, is down a long hallway in the rear of the palace."

She pulled him aside away from the dance floor and looked up into his face trying to see his eyes behind the mask.

"This is your bounty. I'll follow your lead."

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik was in deep thought. How were they going to get Gula alone. He immediatly remember a man's greatest weakness....even a whale man. He turned to Evelyn and looked at her, observing every part of her body. "Yes you'll do perfectly.....I need you to seduce Gula." It was plain obvious that Malik was smiling as he asked her to seduce Gula, even with his mask on.

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

She took a step back and away, furrowing at the brow.

"Seduce him? The whale... well... I... I wouldn't even know where to begin," she said, obviously a bit disturbed by the idea. She had played the honey pot before, but never with a species so different than human.

"Wh-why don't you go and seduce him?"

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik laughed, he had to laugh at that comment. "Trust me with my looks I could seduce anyone that I wanted. But again...I'm not into men. You definitely have the looks to seduce someone. And I'm sure you'll be able to seduce Gula. If he's anything like his boss....or any Hutt.....as long as you look like an attractive female he'll do anything for you. Well, you certainly are an attractive female. So go on. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything brash. " Malik chuckled. He loved that he had someone that did the hard part for him. It was really difficult to get someone where you wanted them, specifically male.

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

Evelyn ran her fingers down her face, her mouth, and the back of her neck in a expression of frustration as she was figuring out her next move. She looked over at the Herglic and then back to Malik. "Fine. Figure out a way to get into his room... We will meet you there." She then leaned in and put a finger into Malik's chest. "When the time comes, you will be there, and you shall not stall or waver in your... duty."

She left Malik and moved slowly through the ballroom. Her hair was pulled back, and she lowered a thinly transparent veil over her face as she approached Gulag. The Herglic now stood a little way off, watching the crowd. They locked eyes when he saw her approach. Standing now directly before him, she curtsied in a steady, purposeful way, keeping her veiled, dark eyes upon the Herglic.

"A gift... sir. For your loyalty and your... diligence."

The Herglic chuckled deeply, proudly even. Evelyn took one of his large hands in between the two of her own, touched it to the side of the neck, and then proceeded to lead him away from the group, down the hallway and into his room.

"Come, sir. I'm to dance for you. For your pleasure."

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik snuck out of the party and into the restroom. He opened up the window and climbed out, only to enter Gula's chambers through his very own window. He dusted off his tuxedo and slowly hid under Gula's bed. It was massive, one had to wonder how the bed even supported a large Herglic like Gula. His chamber was massive, Malik couldn't see much from under the bed but he knew that it was about half the size of the ballroom.

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

They entered the bedroom together, Evelyn leading the way. Aside from few chuckles and grunts from Gula, they moved in silence. Evelyn turned back off the lights, the night city flooding the room through the window. She put her hands on either side of Gula and motioned him to sit at the foot of the bed, her hands lingering on him before taking a step back.

She had danced for men before, as distasteful as it was, a girl had to use everything in her advantage during a hunt. But she had never danced for a Herglic. She moved slowly, arching her back and running her fingers down her tilted neck. She went back to him, turning around and lowering the straps of her dress. Pushing herself into the Herglic lap, she guided him to lay down on the bed. She lay on top of him, moving her hands down her own body, down her legs and back up her inner thigh... until she had a firm grip of the small blaster concealed beneath her dress.

It was time for Malik to make his move.

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik slowly rolled out from under the bed. As Gula was distracted he pulled out a long vibro knife from his suit. He slowly pressed the cold metal on Gula's neck....well at least he thought it was Gula's neck. "How are you doing....Gula? We haven't talked in a long time. I think you remember me.......don't you?" Gula's eyes opened and he gave a wide smile. He spoke in a deep voice. "Malik. The robed hunter. Wanted for 50,000 credits for messing up to many deals and trades to count, while also killing plenty of my boss's brother's best men. Yes. I remember you."

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

The moment Malik appeared, Evelyn slowly rose from the bed clutching her small blaster pistol and fixing the straps of her dress.

"About time," she said as she leveled her pistol on the bounty. But what was this? Malik had his own bounty? 50,000? Evelyn eyed him, but kept her pistol focused on Gula. Could she make it out of here with two large bounties? She mulled over the options. A few squeezes of the trigger would be all it would take. But was she the type that could cross a partner? What kind of hunter would do that? What kind of person would do that?

Who was Malik that he attracted such a large bounty on himself.

Her eyes grazed him over, up and down . "Do what you came here to do, Malik."

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik nodded and repeatedly bashed the hilt of the dagger directly onto the Herglic's skull. He kept going untill the Herglic was unconscious. Malik wiped the dagger across his suit and slid it back into its hilt. "Thank you for your help Evelyn. That would have been much more difficult if you weren't here to bring him to his chambers nice and quietly. Again. Thank you. I do owe you one. Tell me what you want and I will see if I can do it. Your still getting your pay of course as well."

Evelyn's pistol was still raised. She looked at the now unconscious Herglic and back up to Malik.

"And just how do you expect to get this guy out of here? I mean, without having the guards shoot us on site?"

[member="Malik"]

Malik

M
Malik put his hand to his mask, as if he was about to take it off. But he decided to leave it. As he examined his the Herglic he thought. "The real question is how we're even supposed to carry such a heavy being. How to get him out is simple. We make an exit."

[member="Evelyn Yara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom