Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing Like a Bowl of Cereal

//Flavian Star Corporation//

//Language: Galactic Basic//
//Login Y/N://
//Y//
//Access Code: ********************** //
//Verify Code: ****************************** //
//Execute Database Search//
//Product 101//
//Open File? Y/N://
//Y//
//Research and Development//
//Project Statement//

Flavian Star Corporation's primary mission statement is "To feed the Stars"
Albeit a grandiose proclamation, the company endeavors to provide quality food products to as many of the galactic citizens as possible.
Product 101 is a first step at generating a breakfast cereal that is palpable for only human and near human species.
Public Health and Safety is a core concern of FSC and for that reason this product was rigorously tested.
The following files are raw, Documentary footage, of FSC R&D's creation of this breakfast cereal.

//Do you want to know more? Y/N://
//Y//

//Y//
//Access Code: *************** //
//Verify Code: ******************************************************************** //
//Welcome Back Chief Ves'stahl//
//You have 31 projects pending completion//
//Note to self: Feed the fish//
//Product 101//
//Record 1 Title Harvest//

Rae'rwna Ves'stahl switched on her astromech R8-D8. The droid immediately began to hoot and whistle as though it had been disturbed. "Dice, I, hey sorry about that! I finally got you back from maintenance and already I have work for you to do. Right now I need you to record my work. Today we'll be doing a little bit of gardening in Greenhouse Module 3 so I'll need you to document everything! Okay?" She asked patting the little droid on the head." The droid bleeped then whistled in response. Rae figured it was some sort of retort but knew that its programming wouldn't allow the little astromech to disobey an order. Rae wore a leather apron over a loose fitting shirt with a black trousers.
"So hello everyone, Chief Scientist of Flavian Star Corporation and Head of its R&D department. Today I'll be collecting some samples of genetically modified cereals. The ultimate goal here is to determine how I can synthesize these into generic mixture that can be consumed by all human type species. Once that has been found we can make a breakfast cereal product. First off this here is my laboratory! I have plenty of specialized equipment to make a test product from a multitude of different sources." Rae's dark blue face and red eyes were alight with excitement of showing off all the different machines, beakers, and various tools. Dice began filming the some of the recently moved in machines added to the lab such as a small oven, a sorter and few other devices used to handle grains. Rae motioned for the droid to look up at her "Lets head on over to the Greenhouse shall we?"

//Break//

//Continued Entry//

The video returns with Rae standing amid a small field of wheat. In addition to her usual outfit she wore a purple sun bonnet and black leather gloves while carrying a sickle
Dice is it on?”
Bleep boop (Of course its on)” the R8-D8 whistled.
Most people tend to associate growing grains on big huge farms. However here on the Seed of Renewal we have specialized external compartments of the ship designed to house and mimic different atmospheres and the ecological conditions necessary to grow different strains of plants. Since the conditions of growth are entirely within our means of controlling we have been eagerly growing a multitude of grain crops throughout the multiple Greenhouse modules all should be nearing their respective genus
As Rae spoke she carefully placed the tools on a table just outside the field of wheat and kept the scythe. “So right now what I’m going to demonstrate here on this small scale farm is essentially what we will do on a mass production scale. On just a 3.048 by 3.048 meter plot of land will yield roughly 90 cups of flour or about a half a years’ worth of bread. In terms of cereal though we’ll find that answer at the end of this trial run through
About ten minutes pass of Rae busily slicing apart the wheat field and gathering up the chaffs.
Ideally we would automate this with either a sentient workforce of laborers or a workforce of droid laborers. But this is actually fairly fulfilling to do it yourself. So we’ll likely add this to our catalog of DIY guide books. Nothing like getting in on Niche markets.” The camera pans up to the ceiling showing that the compartment they were in was a dome structure with dozens of light fixtures.
Whew, these grow lights and the weather control settings makes you feel like its planet side,” Rae spoke up again carrying a bushel of wheat over her left shoulder. She placed the bushel on the table and began cut the thin stalks away. “Having sorted these out we’ll shove these into a burlap and beat it with a blunt object” A wry smile forming on her purple lips as she looked off camera.

//Break//
//Continued Entry//

Video returns with the young chiss jumping up and down and smacking a burlap sack with a short handle flat head shovel.
YAH! Take that! And that! Have at thee! I am the galactic conqueror of wheat and master sower of doom” She spoke and followed up with a cackling laugh.

//Break//

//Y//
//Access Code: *************** //
//Verify Code: *************** //
//Welcome Back Chief Ves'stahl//
//You have 33 projects pending completion and five reports to review//
//Note to self: Find my hitcher's guide to the galaxy//
//Product 101//
//Record 2 Title Basic Baking Blocks//

Fade in to the young chiss standing in a laboratory behind a table with a number of empty glass bowls.
This time her outfit was that of a purple lab coat over her usual purple tunic and pants.
"Hello ladies and gents! Heh so after a blitz strike on a small little plot of dirt I've managed to gather plenty of chaff" She raised her left arm up and displayed the burlap sack that had been out of view of the camera "What I'm going do next is make some flour out of the cereal grain of the wheat by grinding it in this little pneumatic grinder"
With a smile the cereal grain fell into chute of the grinder. Cranking the machine's handle with some effort the Chief Scientist and Operating Officer of Flavian Star Corporation ground the grains into fine brown flour.
"Whew, well that was alot more grain than I expected! Thankfully I had some automation involved though with our next few steps"
She turned away from the fresh flour and walked over to another table just along side the other one.
"So at this point we'll be blending the flour in with several other ingredients, first some oats, and then our proprietary blend of universal flavoring" She winked and mixed the dry ingredients together.
The universal flavoring was a bowl that appeared to be a white powdered substance.
"Ah now for our final trick we are going to have this blended up with some agave nectar along with some water to get this all to stick together before we heat it up!"
Pouring several cups of water in while drizzling agave into the bowl Rae's smile could be described as ear to ear.

//Break//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom