Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Nothin' A Little Polish Couldn't Fix

Dominic lifted his head once more to respond to Achani Raxis with his latest remark. Though he found himself unable to give his usual brand of cockiness due to the point she had made. he decided to simply keep him mouth shut and stop listening to the conversation between the two.

He heard Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble 's voice from behind him, offering up their assistance. "Well, we came here to see what's inside anyway didn't we, Kahlil? So we might aswell help these two strangers that we've just stumbled across on a distant planet in the unknown regions, what could go wrong?" He stepped out of the shadows and strolled toward the mechanism in front of him.

He reached his hand out and placed it on the contraption. "So how's this.... Thing..." Mere seconds after he started to look around the area they were in, like he was searching for something specific, eventually turning back to the group. "Anyone else hear those voices?" Eventually one voice caught his attention... And caused him to move his hand swiftly away from the mechanism. "Your turn." He spoke to both Kahlil and Civ, as he turned and walked back to the shadows he once emerged from.​

Funo shrugged Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro as Achani Raxis rephrased his own mention of hostility in reference to his sneaking. He smiled more calmly now as Achani introduced herself, moving back to a more comfortable stance as the older of the two strangers returned. Hm. He did notice something very unusual about him now, aside from his height that is. Rather, his connection to the force. Funo did not regularly meet other force users, though he did many locations deeply rooted in it. His master was a person he had once grown accustom to sensing the presence of though. This presence though was stronger then that. He had no reason to mention it, as the man seemed quite peaceful at least.

Funo's eyes glimmered eagerly when Achani mentioned that she was also here to study the ruins. And that maybe they could help, "I would love to! If I am able of course." he said cheerfully, still smiling wide as Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble also was up for it, prompting the younger one to as well, who seemed less then eager to work with two strangers. Dominic was the first to step forwards but there was a pause.

Whispers. They were not addressed towards him though, and he saw Dominic's reaction to them. As the boy stepped back Funo stepped forth, taking in a breath and focusing his mind, to guard against potential temptations. He cocked his head as he glanced at the writings,
"Well...that might help explain the whispers. This is Sith writing." he glanced back at them, "Lingering spirits, illusions, not extremely uncommon though I've never had to deal with many myself. My master taught me a little of this, he liked to research as well and like it or not Sith have played a major part in history."

He crossed his arms staring at it for awhile, tapping his fingers against his shoulder as he tried to read it, "Yeah, not fun, but Sith rarely is pleasant. I believe it's trying to warn us. Keep in mind, I'm not fluent. But it looks like it's asking for some kind of contract, or agreement, before it'll give us passage. I should have brought my data-pad with me I think it's in my ship, have more notes on that. Should I go get it? I'd have my astromech bring the ship here but uh...I'm afraid to damage stuff like this."

Achani Raxis

A
The really tall, white haired guy showed up. He gave an apologetic smile to which Achani gave a nod. Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble looked... Familiar, though. She couldn't quite place him but she knew she'd seen him before on something or someone. After a few seconds of careful analysis, she decided to focus back on the entrance's lock mechanism.

"Excellent!" She commented with clapped hands towards Civ Civ and Kahlil. With more than one mind working on it, surely the group could figure it out somehow. There had to be a way, right? She traced the side, where various markings with no clear language made sense.

Achani stood back to let the others try. Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro apparently heard voices. How come she didn't hear any voices? She frowned as she almost stepped back up but the much more experienced - at least if his voice and general posture indicated, stepped up.

She grimaced at the mention of Sith writing. Naturally, the Sith would show up to make a mess of something. "I don't know much about the Sith," She commented after a moment. She knew the basics, and a bunch about the most influential of the Zambranos. Sometimes it felt like the galaxy was their little puppet show. She shivered a little as she stepped beside Civ, inspecting the words.

"Heh, if it's like any other ruins, then, it's a contract. We'll need to be careful as we go in - they'll be some Sith magics in place to stop us from figuring out it's secret."

Kahlil awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as Civ Civ mentioned Sith. He groans silently before stepping forward, giving the older Jedi a patient smile. And to Achani Raxis as she too approached. The whispers didn't seem to bother him in the slightest as he bent over to read the note, nodding once. "Well, it's definitely a contract. One to be signed in blood, specifically. The spirits can grant you power. It'll make the path ahead far easier to deal with by taking their power. A sort of pre test, where powerful Lords can bypass many of the challenges we're going to face deeper in."

The young Jedi steps back, rubbing the back of his neck more as he glances to Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro . Had he even told the boy his connection to the Dark Lord of the Sith? He certainly wasn't going to tell these strangers, less they judge him for something he's not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom