Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Not On The Agenda

sith-red.png

"You know how it is. The Sith have their goals, their agenda. Their plans. I like those plans, and I like making sure they work out. But you, you're not part of them any longer."

Vazz stared up at the figure currently floating in the air before him. His hands were on his throat, trying to take hold of the invisible grip that was currently choking the life out of him. The Defel kept his hand up, idly shrugging his shoulders. Lorrd wasn't a large repository of knowledge for the Sith, but it had some secrets when the Empire still ruled over it. Secrets that were shared with the Imperial traitors before the rise of the Maw. Secrets that shouldn't have been shared. With the Sith back on the holy worlds, there was some clean up that was long overdo.

Like this professor. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it.

"You understand."

There was a crack as the man's neck was broken, and the now lifeless body hit the ground with a dull thud. Vazz had come in like a shade in the night, unseen through the halls as his species could naturally turn invisible. And now, he was going to leave like that. His work was done, and there shouldn't be any problem for him to find the next professor that had broken too much trust.

will you sink down to me?

Some time later, Damsy approached the professor's corpse. She sucked her teeth as she squatted down. Chances were that she had a contender somewhere out there and the race with them was on.

Her assumption was affirmed when she placed her hand over the dead man's open eyes to push them gently closed. She likewise closed her own, by blinking and holding. The blackness of her eyelids pursed to give form to a boxy figure in a black cloak.

"Chit..." she muttered. Opening her eyes, she moved her hand down to his jacket and patted one side down, then the other. Nothing. Chit. This was not going to be as easy as she thought it would be. She stood and pulled her off-white robe closer around her. Oh well. He couldn't have been the planet's only professor of bioengineering. She'd just have to find one of the other ones.

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

Moving through the facility took time, if he didn't want to be seen. He could turn himself invisible as he wanted, but he needed to make sure he didn't bump into anyone. And got where he needed to go. Further into the building, through the security. To the rooms they didn't want people to know existed. All their secrets, all the ones they traded to the enemies of the Sith.

They'd be brought back into the proper hands.

So the Defel continued deeper, smiling to himself as he stayed invisible. It was easy enough to get where he wanted to go unimpeded.

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

She had gone back to the woman who had told her about the first professor to begin with. A quick, encouraging chat later and Damsy was headed towards the Lorrd Academy for Aquatic Studies. Unlike her adversary, the Siren left the woman alive. After all, Damsy did not believe that she was a threat.

She found her own way onto campus, to the marine sciences building, and through the corridor of staff offices in her own way too. She had stopped by her ship for a disguise. She looked, and was, a bit old for an undergraduate or graduate student, but she passed on first glance for PhD candidate or professor.

When she passed by opened and closed doors alike, she read the name plaques on the walls to herself. Jaa Antik, Mide Tane, Stycho Grenk, Pala Raste, Jame Zena...

As per the office directory, she was looking for a Castin Finnall. What would she do once she found his room? She hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

"Excuse me?" The rhetorical question pulled Damsy out of her head. She stopped walking and looked ahead at the man who had called out. "Can I help you find someone?"

Damsy forced a smile. "Please," she said. "Dr. Finnall."

"Oh, I'm his TA. He's lecturing right now. Class will be out in an hour and a half, but I can tell him that you're looking for him, if you'd like."

She nodded. "That'd be great."

He adjusted the pile of materials in his hands, produced a piece of paper and a pen, and put the first on top of a hard textbook cover. His right hand was posed to write. "What's your name?"

"Damsy Callat," she responded freely. Not many people knew that name, so she had no reason to hide it. "'M a 'spective student. I'd like to talk 'bout his work."

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"There you are."

Vazz stepped from the shadows of the lab, hand already raised. Castin Finnall. the Force twisted, capturing the man by his throat, hoisted him into the air. Choked him. There was some satisfaction with filling his targets with fear. It made him stronger, after all. And, well, there was a punishment that needed to be both given to him for his betrayal, and a message to the others who might think of doing the same.

"You've gotten away with your betrayal for too long, you know. Time to pay for it."

Damsy insisted on walking with the TA to the lab, so that she knew where to come back in an hour and fifteen minutes or so and wait.

As they approached the door, students began rushing out of it. "Stay back!" exclaimed Damsy, using her hand to keep the TA where he was while she rushed forward and shouldered her way into the room.

"There you are," she unknowingly echoed his words before lunging at Vazz.

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"Well now isn't this a surprise."

And one he hadn't expected in the slightest. The Defel turned his attention towards the intruder, half expecting it to be some Jedi who sought to interrupt and stop him. The reality certainly was different. He didn't waste any more time, instead tightening his grasp to snap the neck of the figure he was choking before leaping back and away from her lunge. All while pulling his lightsaber off his belt to ignite it.

"Damsy Callat. The runaway. Why in the world did you show your face here?"

He made no move to strike out, instead flashing a grin. Confidence. Not that he had much. He knew enough about her to not want to cross blades if he could help it. She wasn't his mission, even if she was one to be targeted.

Chit.

Maybe the third professor was the charm.

Likewise, she stood her ground after recovering from her missed attack. She crossed her arms over her chest, making no effort to draw her own lightsaber.

"'M hella vain," she suggested facetiously, then pouted, but clearly wasn't insecure. "Don't ya think I'm pretty?"

Vazz Vazz

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"As pretty as any other hairless mongrel would be. I'm sure you understand."

He tightened his grip on his saber, but kept the grin on his face as he watched her. She wasn't supposed to be freely traveling around, as far as he knew anyway. She wasn't someone he had eyes on, though. Perhaps, then..

"You're here for the secrets that were stolen. Why?"

She pursed her lips. "Yeah, I'm hotter with scales. I'll give ya that."

She loosened the fold of her arms. "Secrets schmeflets. 'M here for a date." He might think she was just continuing to be facetious, but that wasn't actually a lie at all. Now, date for what? That was the follow-up question. Chances were, she wouldn't say.

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"Scales would be better."

He wasn't going to argue about that. His eyes narrowed though. Suspicion. It was only natural for him to be suspicious of the runaway Sith. Though it seemed she was baiting him into a question. He glanced around their surroundings. It wouldn't be too much longer until security made their way here. Was she just buying time?

"So who's the lucky one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom