Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not My Proudest Moments (Part 1)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
"If you wanna call it...conversation, sure. Discussion or whatever, whatever floats your boat."There wasn't a lot of grace, as the Mandalorian took a seat on the bed. He turned and looked up at her, rolling his eyes a bit. He nonetheless leaned back on the bed."Well...I'm a Mandalorian Super Commando, an Ex-Jedi, a smuggler, and....and I think I drink too much, and talk too much."He paused, staring at the wall.

"You?"He asked, his icy gray eyes turning towards her as his head did.

Alan

"If you wanna call it...conversation, sure. Discussion or whatever, whatever floats your boat."There wasn't a lot of grace, as the Mandalorian took a seat on the bed. He turned and looked up at her, rolling his eyes a bit. He nonetheless leaned back on the bed."Well...I'm a Mandalorian Super Commando, an Ex-Jedi, a smuggler, and....and I think I drink too much, and talk too much."He paused, staring at the wall.

"You?"He asked, his icy gray eyes turning towards her as his head did.
@[member="Pandeima"]

"Businesswoman, former slave, occasional do-good Darksider. You know... Breaking the mold and stuff like that." She responded nonchalantly, somewhat intrigued by him as she looked him over, giving a lick to her lips. "Well, that, and I seem to attract boys faster than a corpse attracts boneworms."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn gave a simple 'hm' as a response, and looked at the room for a moment, before turning his head back to her."Boy? That gets thrown around a lot, don't it?"He said with a slight frown, but his facial features didn't match his body language, especially when she licked her lips.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Well, that depends on how much of a man you really are under that armor. Why don't you try and make me find out?" She smiled, scooting a bit further back on the bed. "I do warn you... I'm the dominant sort. Don't expect me to be an easy challenge."

Oh no, she wouldn't be...

Alan

Tracyn let out a long sigh, then he took a long glance around the room. He asked himself a lot of questions in that moment, but none of them really were answered as he turned around to the...erm..Zeltros? Maybe, he didn't care. He had enough booze in his system that he really didn't care at this point. Not enough to make him drunk, but enough to make him not care.

"Yeah...sure."He said, peeling off the shirt, feeling insulted about the armor bit. He left it in the ship, trying to be normal for once. He turned and crawled up on the bed near Circe, reaching for the light, and flicked it off. Well, he also knocked it off, but he really didn't care at this point.

It might have been a good idea to start caring, at some point, however.

@[member="Pandeima"]

*insert stuff here*

-

Well... That had certainly been an enjoyable experience. She smiled, rolling pver and placing a sweat-slicked arm on the Mandalorian's chest.

"Mmm... I must admit, Tracyn, you're quite good."

Alan

Tracyn had an odd look of satisfaction and shame on his face. He looked ever so sloooooowly down at Circe, giving a fake grin."You too, Miss..."He paused for a moment."Circe." He said, remembering her name after a moment.

"So...should we make this a regular thing or..?"He said with a raised brow. He had plans to book it afterwards.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Depends on how much you enjoyed it." She smiled, looking the Mandalorian over as she snuggled up to his side.

"I certainly did, Tracyn."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

"It was great....but...."Tracyn said, sliding over a tiny bit, dragging her with him slightly. He was edging to his clothes, piled near the edge of the bed.

@[member="Pandeima"]

Alan

"No...no...just that I have a...orthodentical pediatric ENT appointment tomorrow." He said, sloooooowly sliding her arm off his body. He slithered out of the bed, then finally started to gather the few clothes he had with him.

"So...thanks for the...you know. I'll call you." He said, hurrying to the door as he slipped into his boots.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"That's the biggest pile of technobabble I've ever heard." She crossed her arms, boring into him with her eyes. "If you just wanted a one-night stand, I'm okay with that."

He could've been more straightforward.

Alan

"Oh. That works out well, then. So, promise me that this some day won't come back to bite one of us in the ass, say, I dunno, on a battlefield or some ridiculous scenario like that. And another thing, let's just try and keep this...not...public."He said with a handsome grin, pulling up his boots.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"I don't intend to go after you unless you do something to directly harm me or someone I'm close to. We're good. As for publicity... no reason to let anyone know, is there?"

She gave a soft, smirk-like smile as she looked at him.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Tracyn smiled as he stood up, adjusting his belt and the rest of his clothing. He stopped and turned to her."So...maybe we should do this again sometime. It's not like you're gonna go all Sith sorceress crazy on me.."He said with a laugh and not realizing how wrong he was going to be.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Of course not... But maybe you could be a bit more aggressive next time. I enjoy struggle in the bedroom." She smiled, looking the Mandalorian over and, truth be told, not expecting to see him again.

But she would. Yes, she would.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom