Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not My Bank 852

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Nar Shaddaa - Red Light Sector
Krayt Dragon Club
2217 Planetary Time
[member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"]
07ad32dfe31e0612063af7577ededd82-dc9i4ao.png
“One bottle of Raava, please.” came his order to the bartender.

[SIZE=9pt]The man working that night nodded in acknowledgement, filled an order for a Rodian down the counter and grabbed a bottle of the beverage Kyrinov asked for. The black glass bottle, covered in a wiry silver wire that wound around in a hidden pattern. The white-haired man raised a hand as a sort of gesture of appreciation as lights bathed him in shades of blue, red, and purple. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The music blared from the band. The rhythm was as infectious as a common cold, causing aliens humans and others to all dance to beat that pulsed throughout the nightclub. Some danced together, some danced alone, some were popular dances, others were entirely original in origin. All in all, everyone was seemly enjoying themselves, thoroughly enjoying themselves actually. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Galaxy faded and left only the Krayt Dragon Club in existence. All wars and conflict ceased to matter. There was no bickering or fighting about or between any Force sects or beliefs. There was only an unspoken comradery that showed that any and all were welcome to a good time every now and then. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Tonight, it was Kyrinov’s turn. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It wasn’t often that he ventured into public for an actual “vacation” of sorts. So, when Dianah suggested they go somewhere to relax and get away from the bustle of Jen’ari tasks and missions and meetings and rallies, he jumped right on the bandwagon. The place and planet, she said, was his choice. So, first chance they both got, shortly after their individual final task in the Academy, they headed to Nar Shaddaa. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He’d been here for an hour, waiting on the end of the bar’s counter. Humming along to the various songs played by two bands that the crowd absolutely loved. Drinking, as well, obviously. So far, he’d downed five bottles of Raava. He was on his sixth currently. Lucky for him, and his guest, he could hold his drinks down. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]And the best part of it all? Everything was free for him...All expenses paid by [member="Darth Vyrassu"] himself (unknowingly, of course).[/SIZE]

Darth Miseria

D
Nar Shaddaa - Red Light Sector
Krayt Dragon Club
2240 Planetary Time
[member=Kyrinov]
yzFOoMH.png
Dianah rushed down the ramp of her ship as fast as she could in her dangerously high heels. She skipped, hopped and jumped her way through the crowds, trying to tie the strap of her shoe on a little bit tighter. She had fallen to sleep on her ship, of course, and her pilot had neglected to wake her. It wasn't like she minded though. After the debacles of yesterday she definitely needed and deserved a good long sleep. But still. Being late was rude. Or so she'd been told countless times before. There was some part of her that doubted Kyrinov would mind though. Despite his deeply insane mind, which happened to be one of the main reasons why Dianah liked him, he was a very easy going man.

Dianah couldn't resist the chance to dress herself up and let her hair down from time to time. Tonight she had done both. She wore a silvery dress that complimented her entirely, considering she was in her original form. Her thick black hair had been let loose and fell in soft curls all the way down to the small of her back.

The club was loud and the music made her eardrums pound inside her head. Dianah was enjoying it all the same though. There was something charming about the closeness of a hundred different races dancing the night away, all concentrating on the same thing. Good music, good drink and good company. That was her reason for being here herself after all.

Kyrinov was incredibly easy to spot. His pale white skin stood out a mile away. Even with the bright lights and the constant shifting of bodies. It looks like he had already begun. Dianah pushed her way through the masses toward the bar. Once there she lent over toward Kyrinov, her lips almost pressed against his ear.

'Sorry I'm late. How about a round, courtesy of Darth Metus?'

She flashed the silvery looking card that was clutched between her fingers and gave him a wide grin. The arrival of the bartender produced a playful, bantering side of Dianah as she tried to hash out what the best thing to order was. In the end she settled for a classic. Four shots of clear, strong smelling liquid. They were set out neatly in a row in front of the two. Dianah took one and raised it up toward Kyrinov. She still had to shout over the music, but her intentions were clear.

'Let's get karked.'

[member=Kyrinov]

Kyrinov

He'd been happily sipping at his ninth bottle of Raava, tapping his foot to the beat of the song that the current band blasted on this level of the nightclub. The man swayed lightly from side to side as he let himself go, loosening up and enjoying simply doing nothing for once in his life. Training melted away, the ache melted, the longing within him mel-

Then, her soft lips brushed against his ear as she smiled and offered a round to reconcile her tardiness to their outing.

Obviously, he wasn't about to refuse a drink at a bar. So, he smiled and his eyes shone with an emotion which he'd never allowed many to see within him. It was happiness. Contentment.

She came into view as she sat down to his left, just as four clear glasses were placed in front of them. She was... absolutely stunning. Especially in that shining dress that was the only thing in this entire Galaxy to contest her natural beauty. Dianah looked quite alive that night, more so than he'd seen her even in battle. What reeled him in were her dark brown eyes that seemed to bore into him, as if to know all of his secrets in order to soothe what pain he may have experienced, to remove the scars they left behind.

But, he blushed and hastily looked back to the shot glasses, picking one up to encase it in his pale, slender fingers. Thank Ragnos for the muticolored lightshow that washed the rooms in their bright hues. "My, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Dianah." he mused as he laughed lightly.

He steeled himself and offered her a toothy smile as he toasted and threw back the shot. He set the glass down on the metal counter and picked up the black vial of Raava, finishing off his contents as his light grey eyes locked with her almond ones. He gave a smirk and spoke again. "Was your trip here alright? You didn't run into any trouble on the way here?"

Another shot gone, burning down his throat. Another round and two glasses of spice liquor were put onto his own card as he awaited her response.

[member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"]

Darth Miseria

D
Ever the showoff, Dianah flashed him a cheeky wink and gave a hips a soft wiggle. Even with the bright lights dancing over her caramel coloured skin you could see the beginning of a soft blush colouring her cheeks. She quickly caught him up after he took his first shot. There was nothing quite like the feeling of drink number one out of who knows how many more. The liquid burned like fire in her throat, but it was a good kind of burning. It put a tranquil smile on her face and made her eyes flutter to a close.

'Careful there, Kyri. You might actually end up flattering me if you try any harder.'

When his remaining Raava was all but gone Dianah lifted the second shot-glass to her lips. It went down almost as easily as the first one but the fire in her throat had turned into a blazing inferno. This was the whole reason she hated taking shots, but they did get the job done. Without a care in the world she stood herself up, using the footrest of the stool to boost her height a little. Her slim frame lent over the bar so her quick eyes could scan the length of it. Her face lit up when she spotted the object of her search: a sour wedge of yellow coloured fruit. Upon returning to her chair she sunk her bright white teeth into it with glee. The taste made an involuntary shiver run the length of her spine. Her face twisted and scrunched with the sourness of it. It got rid of the burning though. A soft sigh escaped her lips before she turned to reply.

'Not a single problem, which I'm grateful for in all honesty. Adventure is exciting and all but sometimes you need a break.'

She clapped giddily when the spice liquor turned up. This was way more her style. Before she took a gulp she lifted a slim eyebrow and the glass up to Kyrinov by way of thanks. There was still a burn when she sipped it but it was overpowered by sweet smelling fragrant spices that made her sigh heavily again. A flash of her pink tongue appeared from in between her lips when she licked the remaining drink from them.

'So, how about you? How was it?'

There was no need to add any further detail to the question. Both of them had just returned from the biggest moment of their careers in the Jen'ari Empire to date. It was the whole reason they both sat in the bar drinking away credits that weren't their own. It was a celebration, so the drinks would keep flowing with not a single regret to share between the two of them. Life is good when you have money.

[member=Kyrinov]

Kyrinov

[SIZE=9pt]He smiled that age old cocky grin of his which he only showed in moments that he was truly happy in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]"Flatter you? Of course not....” he dismissed it with a wave of a blue-bathed hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“I seem to have done that already, dear. Unless I’m mistaken?" he laughed and sipped at the glass of spice liquor. He enjoyed the flavor of it, the tang and subtle burn of the contents. He laughed as her face scrunched up from the sourness of the fruit that she was eating. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“A little too sour for your tastes, Dia?” he half-asked through the laugh that erupted from his throat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He listened as she told of her seamless journey, which he was surprisingly glad to here. No pirates out among the countless, glowing stars trying to “plunder” or harm her. No thugs or dealers planetside that stepped in her path to cause trouble either. Both could be considered blessings on a world like this, he supposed. Again, she was certainly right on another count. They’d had their share of adventure the past week or so. It was high time that they lay back and relax some, maybe just to talk. Maybe to get karked, as Dianah described it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Eh, my trip was dull, unfortunately. I was half-hoping that I’d be swindled by some mercenaries so I’d have something to do than just float. But, I’m grateful for the peace nonetheless.” Once more, his slim pale hand waved for the bartender as he spoke. Out of the side of his eye, he could see the lights dance as fluidly on his hand as the patrons on the dance floor glided about in forbidden, traditional, and wild dances that were unknown to him. His eye color flashed between white, grey, red, purple, green, blue, and a myriad of other known colors in the Galaxy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The bartender arrived a few minutes after, patiently waiting on him to finish speaking with Dianah, though it was clear that he was sick of waiting upon the same patrons. But, he wasn’t complaining about the money he was making off of them that night.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“May I help you, Sir?”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]“Yes, I’d like...”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He ran through a mental list of beverages to select from. There were hard and cold options that may burn less than the spice liquor they were sipping now. But, there were also smoother, lighter options that he thought would appeal to both of them. He opted for a strong, yet smooth option that be easy going down. That way. They could either take their time or go through a few glasses at a time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“... four bottles of Crѐme D’Infame, if you would.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The bartender seemed stunned for a moment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Excuse me, Sir... Did you say four bottles?”[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]“I did. Can you fill that order?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Um... O-Of course, I’ll go get the bottles from storage, they’ll be chilled... if that is alright by you?”[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]Kyrinov nodded and watched the man scurry off, away from the bar, leaving only one other bartender of the far end of the counter. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“So, how have you been lately, darling?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Within moments of being gone, the bartender he'd spoken to came back with two bottles in hand, two tucked to his side by his arms. He looked at each one in the pair in turn before setting all four bottles down. He grabbed a bottle opener and plunged it into the corkscrew, twisting it until it popped off of the glass container. Reaching above him, the man seized two glasses and put them in front of Kyrinov and Dianah, pouring the dark orange liquid into their glasses before putting the bottle down and leaving to tend to the others around them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"][/SIZE]​

Nar Shaddaa - Red Light Sector​
Krayt Dragon Club​
2240 Planetary Time​
[member="Kyrinov"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"]​
____________________________________​
An excited grin tugged at Jaron’s lips when his data pad chimed with a message from Dianah Vi’dreya. His relationship with the daughter of Darth Metus has evolved quickly from that of acquaintances to lovers. The playful banter and the tension which seemed to surround them whenever they were together was something that marked who they were together. It had also been clear when together they were powerful. The couple had ended the lives of their fair share of enemies for the Confederacy, and Jaron knew in an instant she was the woman he wanted to pursue. Their first mission together had complicated things as a vision had them wishing and hoping for a future that was not yet written but possible. Still, Jaron had made a choice, as had she. They would make the future theirs.

For some reason she was on Nar Shaddaa, a place Jaron avoided, but was there for an assignment. It had been carried out, ao
in an instant he messaged her back as to his whereabouts and was invited to join her and Kyrinov. Jaron had met him on a few occasions and enjoyed the man’s company to the desgree he knew it. Relationships were hard for him, but the pale hermit would have to make an attempt for Dianah. He was her miserable cyar’ika, and the moniker was not without reason.

When he arrived the music in the club was loud and the lights were pulsing with the beat of the bass. Jaron could feel it in his chest and any attempt to hear his own thoughts were drowned out by the volume of the music. This was not the kind of place Naron would ever be seen. This was an introvert’s worse nightmare, and had it not been for Dianah, Jaron would already be out the door. He could feel the energy leaving him already.

His eyes scanned for the pair, and they landed on the bar. Jaron’s smile only widened as he watched them for a while, just observing. Finally he walked up to the bar after taking in the sight of Dianah enjoying herself. It made him happy to see her happy, which was why he would brave her world of high society and lots of people. He gulped at the thought, but he loved her too much to let his dislokenof crowds be something that would pull him away.

He was an heir himself had he been allowed to remain at home. This could have been his life, but the young Sith had left that path a long time ago. Jaron was only now learning to embrace it again, and the alcohol he saw on the bar was very inviting.

Black boots carried him up to the bar. He was dressed as always because he had just “gotten off work...” His hand set on the counter as he came up behind Dianah. She smelled intoxicating.

“Double the order and set some glasses up for me... I have some catching up to do.”

His intent was to surprise Dianah, though is she had remembered what he taught her she would have sensed him a mile off.

“Sorry I’m late. I was back there admiring the view,” he said as his eyes drank her in not so subtly. “Kyrinov it is good to see you again...”

Jaron reached his hand out hoping to impress Dianah with an attempt to make friends.

Darth Miseria

D
The tinkling laughter his comment elicited carried far over the sound of the thumping music. A soft snort escaped her nose which she coupled with a shake of her soft curls.

'Please, don't flatter yourself. I can turn this blush on and off.'

She lofted a slim brow in his direction and flashed him a charming smile. The piece of fruit she held between her fingertips was shoved back into her mouth. In all honesty the second bite was even more sour than the first had been and Dianah struggled to keep the same twisted look from her face. When the rind had been completely stripped of its yellow flesh it was thrown ceremoniously onto the top of the bar.

'Nothing is too sour when you're as sweet as I am.'

The news that Kyrinov's mission had gone just as smoothly as hers was definitely good news, not that she thought it would go any other way. He was incredibly talented in the force and combat, even if there had been a problem it would have been dealt with so quickly it wouldn't have hindered him at all. At the end of his answer he signaled for the bartender again. What he ordered was enough to make Dianah squeal with delight and clap her hands together giddily.

'Yes! Yes, yes, yes. I am all about this extravagance, Kyri.'

At first the bartender was in awe and it confused Dianah to no end. It didn't occur to her that not everybody could afford one bottle of the lavish liquor, never mind four of them. The confusion was quickly shoved to the back of her mind when he scurried off to complete their order. She quickly downed her remaining spice liquor in anticipation of something better. Once the last of the liquid had slipped down her throat she turned to answer Kyrinov's question.

'Oh you know, same old.'

The tall glass of amber liquid placed in front of her looked and smelt delicious. Her elegant fingers wrapped around the stem and brought it to her face for the first sip. It was blissful. Some people found it difficult to taste the difference between the cheap stuff and the expensive stuff, but not Dianah. The smooth liquor went down as easy as a glass of water. Bursts of exotic flavor danced over her tongue the moment she took a sip. A soft 'mmm' of delight came from her throat as she brought it to her lips again, not being able to resist a second larger gulp. Dianah cradled the glass in her hand as she smiled toward Kyrinov with look that could only mean one thing.

'Actually I-...'

Her sentence was cut short by a force signature she just couldn't ignore. Dianah spun lightly on her bar stool, just in time to come face to face with the love of her life. An ecstatic smile found its way to her face and without thinking she jumped up to wrap her arms around Jaron's neck. Her slim frame hung from his muscular one, glass still clutched in her fingers, as he reached his hand out for Kyrinov to shake. The fact that he'd even bothered to say hello to him was a step in the right direction. There had been plenty of times where Jaron hadn't even bothered to introduce himself to someone, never mind offer them his hand. She loved him all the same though, he wouldn't be her miserable cyar'ika without his stoic disposition.

'You actually came!'

[member=Kyrinov] [member=Jaron Lesan]

Kyrinov

He picked up the glass by its slender neck, swirling the orange liquid around and seeming to inspect it closely as if he were appraising it in an attempt to determine if it were money well spent. Once his eyes were satisfied, he brought the glass up to take a sip.

It was extremely and delectably smooth and rich in flavor.

Kyrinov decided that it was worth the credits he just blew for the bottles.

...Then again, it wasn't excatly his money...

The Knight shrugged and took a few more tentative sips, trying not to down it all in one gulp even though it was So. Karking. Good... Why hadn't they ordered this to begin with? He supposed that was entirely irrelevant now, not that they needed to gorge themselves on wine and be karked silly before the first few hours were up. No, for now, they'd play things on the lighter side. They had who-knew-how-much-time on their hands and a full bar of drinks, eats, and service to explore at this time of night.

Dianah seemed especially excited about the bottles. They were both extravagant and dramatic creatures, this is why they fit so well together. Why they got along so well "off the bat". But, honestly, was there ever a time that Dia wasn't excited? Not that one in which he'd ever seen her, at least.

When she moved to answer his question, he found that all was well with her. But, this statement was accompanied by an odd look that he usually found on her face when she had something striking to say or if she was about to make trouble for herself or, more likely, him. He, not one that liked being kept waiting if it wasn't necessary, literally sat on the edge of his seat. He wondered what she would say. Was it some scheme she'd been planning on involving him in? Or just an off-the-wall comment that was meant to shock and surprise him?

Yet nothing came.

She froze, spun around in the bar stool.

And before he knew it, he heard a familiar voice behind him. Dianah squealed in excitement and was certainly louder than the music the bands were blaring out into the space. Truthfully, it'd been quite some time since he'd spent time with Jaron. Granted, their first interaction was on Cordialis when Jaron hopped in the middle of the fray at the ex-Jedi Temple there.

Kyrinov, likewise, spun around in his chair and offered another rare, though fake, smile. He took Jaron's extended hand and shook it firmly, if only to make his friend happy. "Hello Jaron, it's nice to see you again as well...How have you been? Haven't seen you since Cordialis."

[member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom