Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Just a Tree

To not steal from them? The Togruta frowned at [member="Gray Venasir"] for saying it, why would she steal from them when they're going to pay her? Make no sense and if anything it was rude to assume that, but being fair there are some slimy backstabbers in the galaxy so she'll let it slide this time, she follow the man to the ship they were going to use .

There was already a girl there waiting, some one that apparently Gray didn't know yet she said it was here to help even introducing herself as a Bounty Hunter extraordinaire, the Togruta nodded and accept the handshake introducing herself too

"The name's Ashla, I'm a thief"

It didn't take too long for the captain of the ship to arrive and confirm that [member="Minna Balin"] was indeed an ally and a good friend of her's, [member="Loreena Arenais"] wasn't what Ashla expected she looked young even younger than her and that makes the Togruta wonder if the title of captain is something she won or if she is one of the self proclaimed ones? Whichever was the case it doesn't really matter now it was her contractor and she will follow her to the end of the galaxy if necesary

"A pleasure to meet you captain, I hope I can be of use in this adventure" Said Ashla bowing to the young captain

[member="Curtis Learchin"] / [member="Romulus Revnar"]

'Minna the Fish'. A strange title. But what was stranger was how calmly she acted. Maybe what she said was true, that she was there to help. Until the captain came back, Gray decided to just go with it, and try to be polite. So he took her hand and shook it. "Gray," he said, not fond of sharing his last name With everyone. "just Gray. And we shall see what kind of service that will be."

The way [member="Minna Balin"] introduced herself made Gray chuckle. It wasn't common to tell someone you are a thief on the first Meeting. But the common Things tended to be boring, so he didn't say anything to it. Besides, it was true.

Then he saw Lori comming towards them. Fast. "Um, this is-" he was interupted by Lori hugging the woman who had introduced herself as Minna the Fish earlier. It seemed what Minna had said was true, and that she and Lori knew each other. When Lori let og of her, Gray turned to her. "It seems I was too quick to act earlier. A friend of Lori is a friend of mine. Mostly." It was other jedi, mostly the fanatics high up in the order he had in mind when he said mostly. "Can you Accept an appology?" He held out a hand for her to shake once more.

"Well Lori, this here is [member="Ashla Saris"] ," he said, gesturing to the togrute. "I found another man as well, though I'm not sure where he is. I said he was to og here, if he wanted in on the job. And I see you have found someone too." He looked at the armored man. It certainly seemed he could come in handy. "I'm Gray. Welcome to the crew."

Well, now they certainly had a good number for the job. And of the others joined in as well, they would definetly be enough. Whatever the job was. But the name of this Makatak tribe still gave him an itch in the brain. What were they, and what would this job be? Those answers would be answered soon enough, once they left to meet the tribe.

[member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Curtis Learchin"] | [member="Romulus Revnar"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Daiya"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Curtis followed closely behind [member="Loreena Arenais"], staff and armour looking particularly spiky in the harsh light of the port. The ship they reached was quite the sight, much better than the one he had on loan from the Sith Empire anyway. And in front of it was a gaggle of people he could only assume were the new crew. From what he heard, their was at least one thief among them, which wasn't a problem until she tried to steal his stuff, but lightning would correct that blunder if it were made. He was still debating whether revealing that part of himself was a good idea or not, best to leave it hidden until absolutely necessary. At least they all looked capable enough, always a plus.

"Thank you for having me." Curtis spoke with a slight authority to his voice, though not that he was trying to act superior. Surprisingly, he caught himself caring what Loreena thought of how he acted, something that didn't normally happen to him. "Curtis Learchin, I'll be protecting your illustrious captain." He joked, before offering his hand to [member="Gray Venasir"], who seemed to be the second in command. The others? Likely tag-alongs like himself, hired for this job only, at least for the moment.

[member="Romulus Revnar"] / [member="Hawk Solo"] / [member="Daiya"] / [member="Ashla Saris"] / [member="Minna Balin"]

Minna flew a grin at [member="Ashla Saris"] and [member="Gray Venasir"] as they shook her hand. Her grip was strong, firm, the perfect handshake, almost as if she had practiced the gesture for hours. Which she had. Making good first impressions was important. That, she'd known since day one.

On first impressions, she liked these two.

"Of course, Gray Just-Gray," she said, impishly. "I'm sure I can find something to do."

Ashla's response made her grin widen at one corner of her mouth. Calling herself a thief was like Minna calling herself an 'extraordinaire'. It was a claim of excellence. One didn't call themselves a thief unless they were really good at it. "I'll keep that in mind if I need something taken without permission," she noted, smiling honestly. It was nice to have contacts across the criminal spectrum.

With all the new introductions, Minna was completely blind-sided by [member="Loreena Arenais"] as she pounced on the slightly shorter, slightly off-guard bounty hunter. Minna rocked a little in place, hopping on one foot, shoved with the force of the affection by Lori. Minna laughed openly, all sarcasm gone, her only thoughts on her friend.

"Lori!" Minna hugged her back, her own arms strongly wrapped around Loreena for a moment. "One; I'm good! Two; not too long ago." Minna began to fix her hair, which had escaped her ponytail. "Three; Heard you needed help. Tracked you down."

"And Four? Kark yeah." Minna nudged her chin with a knuckle, a challenge.

Minna risked a glance at Gray, who was having the reaction Minna had wanted. She smiled warmly at him, and took his hand again. "Suppose I can," she said, laughing slightly.

Then, [member="Curtis Learchin"] approached behind Lori. From up close, Minna couldn't deny the craftsmanship of the armor, even if it had too many sharp points for her liking. It looked cultural. The Fish wondered briefly what culture that might be. "Minna the Fish," she said, moving to shake his hand, after he was done with Gray. She noticed the way he spoke, trying to convey some sort of confidence. She didn't know what to do with that information yet.

A Jedi, a warrior, a thief, a bounty hunter, and a 'Just-Gray'.

Quite the menagerie.

Lori grinned at [member="Minna Balin"]. It was always fun when Minna was in da house! They tended to get in mischief, but it was usually for training purposes and nothing really bad. "Tracked me down, huh? Well I hope that it took a while. I don't want to run the risk of being found THAT easily" Such a thing wouldn't be good at all. The last thing that she needed was to have to redouble her efforts to avoid detection.

A playful smirk was sent [member="Curtis Learchin"] 's way as he spoke about protecting her, almost as though he was her hired bodyguard. Yet he wasn't! He just sort of assigned himself that role all on his own. Hopefully there wasn't anything malicious behind that. If there was she'd break his nose! It wouldn't be the first time that she'd done that when a friend turned out to work for the Sith and tried to get her to surrender to them. Such betrayal was heartbreaking.

Lori smiled at [member="Ashla Saris"] as [member="Gray Venasir"] introduced her. "Good to meet you, and I hope that people don't mind the close quarters. All we have are bunks. If you all wanna step inside the lounge, I'll fill you in on what the mission is." She gestured to the cargo ramp that extended out of the back of Jaster's Sparrow and led the way inside. "And don't forget to choose your bunks!"

Ashla nodded and smiled at [member="Minna Balin"] when she said that will take her into consideration when needed to steal something from some one, it is always nice to have people around specially when you just started exploring this infinite galaxy, hopefully this adventure will create bonds that lead to many more adventures in the future

"Nothing is too big nor too small for me to take" She proclaim proudly "Tho if you want a ship, you better do the piloting, I can sneak inside but I'm still learning how to fly"

And soon enough everyone was gathered and introductions were made, the Togruta look around and counted four people, five if she counted herself, it actually made her wonder what kind of mission this will be that needs a "big" (Big for her at least, she rarely travels with other people) crew

"I don't mind close quarters, I don't carry that much either aside my blaster pistol and some credits, tho I'd like to know what this mission is about and what role we will take"

[member="Curtis Learchin"] [member="Gray Venasir"] [member="Loreena Arenais"]

(OOC: Don't know if it was my turn or not but if it was I'm really sorry for the delays, been some crazy weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom