Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not an Old character....

Coryn Raxis

C
Coryn isn't a new character so to speak. He's had a history on Chaos before, mainly with the SSC. I lost muse with him and went inactive. I've decided to bring him back, full restart and revamp. Still working on getting his bio done, but that is slow going with my being limited to solely mobile posting.

Coryn doesn't know who he is, I'm going to be building off of what happened in his past. Trauma occurred then will cause the Force to rip pieces of him away until he no longer knows who he is, but still retains a fair number of skills. Pending future interaction, I may have him recover from the amnesia, perhaps not. We'll see as things go along.

Point of this thread is: Looking for interaction. He has a ship -- originally submitted and devved by him before restart. He does know enough to keep him alive behind the wheel, so to speak. Let's get stuff done?

Coryn Raxis

C
[member="Braith Achlys"]

I'm truly sorry for just dropping things as I did, that was truly inconsiderate and there is no excuse well enough to justify how I left things. I had lost my muse with Coryn and thusly replaced him with a new character. I figured a fresh start with an entirely new idea would be best.

I would like to keep as close to the old idea as possible, but some things are going to change. If you're willing, or have any ideas whatsoever, I am open to threading with you again.

Again, I do apologize for leaving things that way that I did. It is inexcusable.

Coryn Raxis

C
[member="Braith Achlys"]

It's more of a respect thing for me, that's all. In any case, the offer still stands. :)

Coryn Raxis

C
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Vassara was his aunt, his mother was Althea Raxis, but she gave him to the Night Brothers rather than keep him and be dismissed from the sisters. Unnamed father. The bio is still a work in progress, hence my not joining any particular threads yet. In any event, he won't remember or realize that he is a Raxis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom