Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not all those who wander are lost

Lara Zambrano

The Lost Princess.
A thread will be going up tonight in regards to Lara and [member=Gabriel Vestex] looking for a crew to join them in their adventure since acquiring their ship. People are free to join in as it'll be a public thread. But i'll be tagging those in this thread who expressed being interested previously. If anyone else is interested please leave a comment and i'll tag you too!

Skylar Ichor

S
Miss [member="Lara Zambrano"]

I am also currently stuck on Nar Shaddaa and living on the streets (I'll have my bio in my sig in a sec) so I'm would love to help you, but there's a catch, you have to earn Skylar's trust, so we'd have to work something out.

[member="Gabriel Vestex"] [member="Lara Zambrano"]

Extremely interested... But a certified noob when it comes to certain aspects of Star Wars... But i would love to join with one of my new characters if you would have me? (Heck, i could be an R2 series droid if ya need one XD i actually have one with no rps at the moment...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom