Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not all those who wander are lost

Greetings,

Are you a loner? Are you a wanderer? Are you a new character? Are you an old character? Are you a cool cat? Do you like kushiban girls? If you answered yes to any of these, we want you! [member="Lara Straife"], [member="Dianna LaCroix"], and myself are looking for people to join our rag-tag group in an epic adventure. We're currently stuck on Nar Shaddaa, looking to procure a ship. Once we obtain one, we plan to try and travel the galaxy, letting our characters interact with others and weaving a story together. We don't have any pre-determined plan for our characters and we're all very into roleplaying and crafting stories. Our ultimate goal is to travel the Twenty Wonders of the Galaxy (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Twenty_Wonders_of_the_Galaxy) and have others join us, perhaps getting into a little trouble now and again. Does this seems like something you're interested in joining? If so, let us know!

An example of our story/roleplay/writing: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/44294-lost-kids-lara-straife-gabriel-vestex/
([member="Lara Straife"] is an amazing writer!!! Read her posts!)

Anyway, I think that does it. If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or you are interested in joining just post below and let us know or shoot one of us a PM! We look forward to roleplaying with you.

Thanks!

giphy-1.gif

Seems interesting.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Gabriel Vestex"] [member="Lara Straife"]

Ergh... I have a character to fit every one of those tropes... But which one do I use? :p

I am the wanderer,
I shall wear no crowns,
Nor win any glory,
For all my life I shall live
At my posts,
And I will die there.
I am the sword in the darkness,
A light in the night.
I am the watcher on the walls.
I am the fire that burns
Against the cold,
I am the light that brings the dawn,
The horn that wakes the sleepers,
The shield that guards the realms of men.
I am Embersky.
I
Am
A
Guardian.
{You can say I'm very interested in this. Ember's got a few things planned, some of which traveling around would help him with. If you've got need of a near-giant (10.5 feet tall) then he's your man. He's also skilled with a blade, working on his alchemy, and knows how to cook some great chilli. Just, uh, don't expect him to take the helmet off. Ever.}

Evard L'Rik

[member="Gabriel Vestex"] [member="Lara Straife"]

Mmm... So... The cat, the wandering Alchemist (ship included), Cross (fleet included, muse not :( ), or the Shatterpoint Sketcher (WIP)?

Evard L'Rik

[member="Lara Straife"] [member="Gabriel Vestex"]

Well, my little doom-minded Alchemist probably won't be getting anywhere with you guys. And the cat's on Widek with the Queen and his adopted daughter. So, the Shatterpoint Sketcher, Mataki Koyui.

[member="Evard L'rik"]

Mataki Koyui it is! :D Once we've obtained a ship in our on-going thread (which will hopefully be fairly soon) we'll make sure to contact you and everyone else about whats going down. I think the first place we'll go is the Ice Crypts on Coruscant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom